SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE DECORATING NEWSLETTER
Get free tips, discounts, notice of special sales, new product announcements sent to your email automatically ($147.00 value). This is a double opt-in newsletter. You must confirm your request when asked to do so by email. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with anyone. Be sure and whitelist our server at "decorating.listserve.us" so our newsletter doesn't get put in your spam mail logs.
To Subscribe, Send Blank Email Here
Confirmation Response is Required when notified by "ListManager" to do so.
DECOR SECRETS REVEALED
Completely redecorate any room in your home in half a day. Learn the secrets of interior designers using the furniture you
already own. Arrangement techniques are easy to learn and apply. Impress your spouse, children, family and friends.
Arranging Furniture Training
CORPORATE ART CONSULTANT
Start a new career as a prestigious corporate art consultant. Create beautiful offices for businesses with custom framed
art and installation services. No art degree needed. No experience needed. Train at home at your own pace. Barbara Jennings, a 20 year consultant,
teaches you how to start your own home-based business.
Corporate Art Consultant Training
Pamper Yourself and Redecorate Your Bathroom -- Learn How!
BEFORE AT 3:00 PM -
AFTER AT 3:30 PM
This bathroom was pretty cluttered, with lots of utilitarian objects
sitting around. It was messy but just took a little effort to rearrange the accessories
to give it a brand new look. Toiletries are a necessary ingredient but you don't have to
feature them, so use discretion in what you display. In my brand new eBook, I cover all the
basic concepts, secrets and ideas you'll need to successfully redecorate a bath and just
use what you have already to create a refreshing, orderly bath room.
Redecorating is easy and fast, when you use what you have already.
Learn how to rearrange furniture and accessories with my eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed,
where I give you the
trade secrets interior designers, decorators and consultants don't want you to know. Do it yourself
redecorating is easy when you know how. See the before and after pictures below.
"I've been reading the design eBook
and I have to re-read Chapters 9 - 12 over again because I got so
engrossed I forgot to take notes......I'm lovin' every minute of it and getting
real jazzed up! Imagine starting a new career at 60 years of age. FANTASTIC!!! " - Sandy Finch
Placement of accessories is a critical part of the one day decorating concept, as well as the placement
of furniture. Be sure to see the b&a pictures on other pages on this site that deal with the one day decor
concept of rearranging furniture according to interior design principles. I cover all of the easy,
step by step procedures and concepts I have successfully used in my 16 years of providing furniture
arrangement services for clients. I'll give you all of my interior design tricks, the trade secrets
the professionals don't want you to know. I've packed 25 chapter's worth of tips, ideas and tricks
into this brand new e book called Decor Secrets Revealed. Here are just some of the things
you'll be learning.
I know it may seem like a lot to learn, but it's not that difficult, and I take you step by
step in a logical, easy to understand sequence. Click on my home page for more specific
information. As a special gift, I'll also provide you with a private email address
where you can write for personalized help, absolutely FREE. I know it's difficult to apply theory
to your own circumstances and situation. So that's why I'll also give you personal help. All
you have to do is write me. So act now
to get both the eBook and my personalized help while they are still available as a combined offer. You get everything with my iron clad
60 day money back guaranty if you're not delighted.
- How to Establish the Room's Natural Focal Point
- How to Assess Your Lifestyle, So the Redecorated Arrangement is Functional as Well as Beautiful
- How to Redecorate Around Traffic Patterns
- Where and How to Begin You Redecorating Project
- Where to Rearrange the Furniture: Sofa, Tables and Case Goods
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture
- How to Redecorate Intimate Conversational Areas
- How to Find the Invisible Walls (huh?)
- How to Balance the Room for Optimum Appeal
- The Importance and Ambience of Lighting
- How to Work with Your Color Scheme to Soften or Punch It Up
- How to Work with Your Fabric Patterns
- How to Create Spectacular Groupings
- How to Eliminate Clutter and Get Peace of Mind
- The Interior Design Rules for Placement of Accessories
- How to Redecorate with Accessories that Camaflouge Unsightly Architectural Elements
- The Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- Insider Interior Design Secrets Regarding Proportion and Scale
- How to Redecorate, Keeping Unity Without Sacrificing Variety
- Decorating with a Bridge (not the kind you walk or drive over)
- Decorating and Redecorating Tips for the Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
- knowing When You've Redecorated Enough
For more redecorated bathroom pictures, click here.
Handy Links to Our Decorating Products