From: Barbara Jennings|
you been a re-designer for a while and are not seeing your business reach the
income level you had hoped and dreamed it would become?
Well, you're not alone
and I don't want you to feel discouraged. Building a business, any business,
takes time and a good deal of hard work. Not only do you have to acquire the
skills of the industry you are in, you must acquire the skills of an
entrepreneur and learn how to market your business, not just manage it.
For some this is very
easy. For others it is a struggle.
Add to that the X
factors, such as: your location, your age, your personality, your work ethic,
your management skills, your design skills, your tenacity, your ability to
take concepts and apply them to your situation and so forth. There is a
plethora of skills and knowledge, mixed with timing and a little luck, that is
Most of all, it takes
patience, passion and self confidence to be a success - no matter what
profession you are in.
It! was designed to give you all of the basic re-design and
entrepreneurial training you would ever need to become a successful
re-designer. When you stop to think about it, re-design (the art of
professionally rearranging the furniture and accessories that a client already
has) is a very simple, low-risk business.
There are few business
models in life that are truly as simple and straight forward as re-design.
But Let's Face Facts .
Depending on where you
live and how you've structured your business, basic redesign services just
might not be enough to get you where you truly want to go.
So for those of you
who aspire to great things . . . who want the best life has to offer for your
business . . . who aren't satisfied with part time income or just getting by
but who want a 5 and 6 figure income . . . you're most likely going to need to
expand your business in ways you haven't yet thought about doing.
So, if you want to make even more money ... want to expand your business beyond
your wildest dreams ... want to learn how to do it in the comfort of your home, at your own pace ... - then read
... My Deluxe (Gold) Advanced
Redesign Training is Finally Here
Yes, that's right. I've spent the last several months writing my newest training
program that is guaranteed to take re-design to a whole new level. But, just for the elite entrepreneurial types, I have developed a
Gold/Deluxe Package that
will get you virtually everything you need at one time to get going and well on your way to some serious money in redesign. It will be so
involved and full of strategies that it will be literally impossible for anyone (not even you)
to do everything.
TESTIMONIAL - "Anyway, I have been reading the manual and although I am
pretty confident with my limited decorating abilities, it is great to know
that i am on the right track. I can't put it down!! If I had discovered
your website earlier, I could have saved myself a whole bunch of $$. . . . I can't believe that you would have
time to write that incredible manual and still do all the other stuff!! - JOY"
You'll actually have to evaluate each and every idea and concept
independently and make some hard choices on the ones that will be right for you,
letting the others fall by the wayside because there simply aren't enough hours
in the day to do everything. But instead of buying each part of my full training program one at a time, you can now get everything you need all at once in a deluxe
program that gives you extra free bonuses, saves you time and saves you money too.
TESTIMONIAL - "I received yesterday my Deluxe Program so I also downloaded the eBook.
Wow! I am sooo pleased! I have learned more in one evening, night and this morning
(needless to say I got only 4 hours sleep) than I have in many, many hours of design
classes! I paged through everything very quickly, reading snip here and there.
Despite having worked for 7 1/2 years as a cabinet/closet/storage/kitchen designer
I realize now I have only been touching the tip of the iceburg of what I could and
should be doing to capitalize on my talents. I can't wait to read more! I'll let you know how my appointment goes. With much thanks, Mary Margaret Connolly"
Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself!|
The first thing I want to do is answer the questions you should be asking yourself as you read this:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. One of the biggest reasons many
decorating entrepreneurs fail is that they waste huge amounts
of time and money chasing methods that don't work or fighting off their own personal fears and
doubts. They aren't truly committed to their new business and they mistakenly think it's automatically
drop into their lap.
If you think any business does that, you seriously need a reality check.
So this is why I encourage the average person to take my basic
training BEFORE you take the advanced training. It's like being a basketball
player. You've got to learn the fundamental skills of the game, like passing,
dribbling, shooting a lay-up, and some basic offensive and defensive strategies
first. When you've mastered the basic fundamental skills, then you're
ready to learn some of the advanced skills, like dribbling thru the legs, behind
the back passes, dunking, and some of the fancy shots and more complicated
offensive and defensive plays and concepts.
TESTIMONIAL FROM GOLD/DELUXE TRAINEE
"Decorating has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Years ago
my Father said (like most Father's) find something you love to do and figure
out a way to get paid for it.
"I was in a successful business for years, but, I just didn't enjoy what I was
doing as much as decorating. I was always asked to help friends, family and
neighbors with their décor dilemma's and I really enjoyed that more then
anything I've ever done.
"Fast forward to February 2005 when I ran across Decorate-Redecorate.com online
and had the pleasure of talking with Barbara Jennings. I have to admit I usually
do my homework when I have to make a big decision and starting a new career is
a HUGE decision. However, my first conversation with Barbara Jennings and I
"I started immediately and was completely blown away by the massive amount of
information in her course books. I can't tell you how impressed I was. I
couldn't put those books down and I felt so knowledgeable and more
prepared each page I read.
"Well, now we are well into July 2005 and I just received word that I am
officially certified and my certificate is on it's way. I'm still
"I started working for a very successful real estate company in my area
and I am doing all of their home staging. There is no way I would
have been able to get this job if it wasn't for Barbara Jennings. She gave me
the knowledge and confidence to go for it. Barbara was there EVERY step
of the way. I also just got a job offer from one of the best interior
decorating companies in my area and I start in August. I have never been this
happy and I will always be so grateful to Barbara and Decorate-Redecorate.com.
"(By the way...the reason I received the job offer was because the owner had
heard through the grapevine that I took this course)." (Tina Beene, CRS)
That's not to say some people
have rare, natural abilities. But most of us don't. Most of us have to learn
the skill, practice it for a while, get good at it, and then take on more
advanced skills. But I also recognize that some people want to save time and get everything they're ever going to need all at once.
I'm that kind of person. When I make up my mind I'm going to do something and I have a learning curve to go through, I want to get everything all at once and
be done with it. I don't want to be caught needing some part of the training only to discover that I don't have it at my fingertips.
I want it all now, upfront - no fuss, no muss.
So that's why I put together this Deluxe/Gold Interior Redesign Training Program. Now, at long last, you can
get everything you're going to need in one gigantic package - or, as I said earlier, you can do each aspect of the training one at a time. It will just cost you a little
more to do it that way and delay your training while you wait to have something else sent to you.
Interior Redesign Testimonials
". . . what a great book . . I wish I would have
read your book before taking training. . I have recommended your book to many of
my customers who want to start their own business. It offers many great ideas
for those who might not want to go to expense of a training
program...." -- Anonymous
"Dear Barbara, I
just had to write to you, singing your praises again!!!!! I
just re-read the Seven-Step One-Day Marketing Plan, and I'm nearly
done writing mine up. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
You make everything so logical and easy to understand!!! I had
been reading an Interior Design-specific marketing handbook and felt
like I was reading a foreign language!!!!! Your writing is so
much better! Thanks again! - Shelly Landry"
"Thank you so much, how very generous of you. I sure am enjoying your books and
I am looking forward to working with you. I will e-mail you copies of some of the pictures
I have taken, when I figure out how all this new technology works. I have the means I just need to
learn the know how. This is very exciting, thank you so much." -- Cathy Dolloff
So Just What Do I Get, Barbara?|
The Gold/Deluxe Interior Redesign Training Program is
give you every book I've written on redesign: my basic training guide, my advanced training guide, my wallgrouping design book, my book on hanging art, 3 of my professional
slideshow CDs (to jump start your business), my 60-slide Powerpoint Presentation with script, a handsome organizer/tote to help you shop for yourself or for clients,
my eBook on how to professionally arrange furniture and accessories and a host of free bonuses,
plus my business newsletter, guaranteed certification, a lifetime listing in my Redesigner's Directory, and the ability to write me or call me at any time in the future for free on-going
support and advice.
As the No. 1 Redesign Trainer in the world, my time has quadrupled in value, so just having access to me now is worth more than the entire program
This isn't your average decorating business training. I can best describe it as layered strategizing. Taking the basic building
blocks of re-design, in my gold/deluxe training program, you're going to learn how to build on them, expand them, tweak them, and bring
such a strong life-long strategy on board, it may even make your head spin and you'll find yourself totally exhausted just getting
through it all.
But never fear. What will initially feel overwhelming will sort it's way out and given time, you'll rise out of the
process a stronger re-designer, one capable of going to great heights in our industry.
As I've stated all along, you deserve to have the
best-reasoned, the best informed, the most objective and knowledgeable advice
you can get so that you can make intelligent decisions regarding your future, so
that you don't live to regret paying out a small fortune for information that
proved to be inferior or incomplete or that didn't motivate you and sustain you.
want to see anyone get caught off guard, wind up misguided
or make critical, imprudent decisions that could set them back - especially when I've been told by others how disappointed they were
in the training they received by my competitors charging thousands of dollars - a small fortune to most people.
I've been redecorating the
homes of clients in Southern California, using the furniture and accessories
people already own, since 1986 and I know how to do it and do it well. But that's not all I did and that's not all I will teach you to do.
I'm semi-retired now, so I'm putting it all down in writing and letting other creative people take up the gauntlet, so
to speak. You can take advantage of all of my experience - learn from my successes - avoid my mistakes - cutting your time drastically to reach the
top of the mountain. You see, I had no one to teach me. I learned it all on my own over a nearly
20 year period of time. You can avoid all of that, but only if you take advantage of this special, exclusive offer.
"This was very thorough. I'm so excited I can't decide what to add on next. - Vicky Choimen"
Let me remind you: You don't need a degree. You don't need
to be certified. You don't need to be connected to anyone or anything! You just need to be well grounded in the basics of
re-design and then plunge right in to the advanced training. You'll have so many tools at your disposal, I guarantee you that you'll
have a hard time focusing in at first.
"Barb, I just
couldn't wait to tell you how excited and ecstatic I was to receive all of
you're e-books and printed books. They were sensational; easy to read and
understand, filled with personal stories and experiences, and full of valuable
information. Most of all the personal support I received everytime I called.
You were always there. Thanks for brightening up my world with you're redesign
and decorating techniques. Judes Ziemba"
This Powerful, Exclusive Training Program
You get training in all of these very important
areas if redesign, home staging, marketing, organization and setting up a business (not pictured are the two electronic books you'll also get):
The Basics of Arranging Furniture and Accessories
- How to Assess a Room so Your Arrangements Look Exceptional
- How to Assess Your Lifestyle for Functionality As Well As Beauty
- How to Arrange Your Room for Intimacy and Relaxation
- Where and How to Begin Your Redecorating Arrangements
- My Personal Tools of the Trade and How to Get Them
- Where to Place the Major Furniture - What Is the Major Furniture?
- 11 of the Most Common Arrangement Solutions That Will Solve Most Any Room Dilemma
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture and Create the Designer Look You've Always Wanted
- How to Create Intimacy That Your Family and Friends Will Enjoy
- The Little Known Trade Secret Most Designers Don't Even Know
- How to Arrange the Entire Room and Amaze Everyone With Your Creativity
- How to Make a Room Sparkle and Come to Life
- How to Create Spectacular Furniture Groupings That Show Everyone You're Really Good
- The One Essential Ingredient You Need to Get Peace of Mind
- The Art of Displaying Your Art and Accessories and Add Pizzazz to Any Room
- How to Virtually Eliminate Every Architectural "Blemish" in the Room
- The Easy and Proper Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- How to Conquer the Two Most Misunderstood Concepts in Interior Arrangements
- How to Balance Unity with Variety in Your Decorating
- One Decorating Element Every Room Should Have
- 21 Arrangement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 50 (or more) Before and After Pictures Using What the Owner Already Had
- Easy Decorating and Redecorating Strategies for the Living Room, Family Room,
Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
- 12 benefits you will personally receive from a redesign business
- 8 keys to becoming successful
- 13 areas a re-designer will address on each project
- 2 key ingredients needed to be effective
- The one thing every consultant needs
- The essence of an interior re-designer's knowledge
- 4 keys that make the difference in the long term
- 10 ways to present a professional image
- 3 crucial elements every client should receive
- 11 ingredients essential for entrepreneurs
- 5 ways to identify your target market
- 1 specific qualification every prospect must pass
- 3 ways to define the needs of homeowners
- The 9 most common mistakes homeowners make
- 3 excuses prospects give
- 3 criteria you should require before you set an appointment
- How to identify what homeowners need most
- How to define a need from a want
- One great method to organize leads and turn them into clients
- 9 ways to generate referrals which lead to more clients
- How to identify the best people to help you promote your business
- 3 top ways to generate leads
- 3 essential ingredients for a website
- How to get 5 new leads at every function you attend
- How to contact leads and prospects
- How to respond when prospects contact you
- 6 common questions prospects will ask you
- How to discuss issues on price
- How to use direct mail, flyers and brochures to promote your business
Preparing for Appointments
- Tips on how to pick a business name
- How to manage phone discussions
- One crucial step necessary before leaving an appointment
- How to graciously manage cancellations
- The importance of a Pre-Check
- The most essential accessory you should take along
- How to get others to promote your business for free
- How to generate leads over and over again
- How and where to advertise your business
- How to turn prospects into clients
- How to make the phone work for you
Going on Appointments
- What to take on appointments
- The 5 most critical etiquette rules you must follow
- 25 tools you're going to need with you (well, maybe not all of them)
- 3 ways to create the right first impression
- How to maintain control in any situation
- The best way to find everything you need for a room
- How to interview clients so you know just what to do first
- How to clarify a client's needs and wishes
- 20 starting questions you should ask
- How to respond to the answers you get
- 2 crucial ways to protect yourself and avoid the pitfalls
- How to preserve the room when you arrive
- How to measure a room and what measurements to take
- 11 rules for traffic patterns and why they are essential
- How to survey a room for hazards and eliminate them
- How to properly and quickly assess a room
- The first element you should focus on
- The 2nd element that needs attention
- After the first 2, what next?
- The most important ingredients to add personality to a room
- The 16 most common styles
- 25 ways to express your client's taste
- Easy tips on the care of wood furniture to give your clients
- The 10 major goals of good interior design
- 3 crucial ways to get client feedback
- Methods for collecting your fee upon completion
Adding Home Staging Services
- The critical difference between home "staging" and "redesign"
- 20 great ways to prepare a home for a quick sale
- 9 types of vendors you will need to help you
- 4 simple additives that get results every time
- The 3 top client sources for home stagers
- 10 secondary sources for home staging leads
- 19 key elements to building a home staging business
- 7 ways to increase curb appeal
- 4 tips for evening curb appeal
- 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do
Setting Fees, Marketing and Legal Stuff
- How to get an instantaneous testimony
- How to get an instant referral
- How to preserve the final result
- How to advise clients on future purchases
- One thing you should always leave behind
- One thing you should do immediately following an appointment
- How to comfortably stay in contact with your client afterwards
- Why you should retain relationships with clients
- 9 ways to win friends and influence people
- 5 ways to select the right fee
- How to set your income goals
- How to be comfortable with your fees
- How to add extra value to your services
- What kinds of ethics you should maintain
- How to quote your fees confidently
- 22 of the most common expenses you should expect
- The all important guarantee you should offer
- How to select your legal structure
- How to choose a good business name
- 3 licenses you may need and how to get them
- Tips for managing payroll (if you have employees)
More on Marketing and Becoming Professional
- Getting a powerful mission statement
- 9 essential ingredients for a good business plan
- 5 key elements to include in a start-up budget
- How to create custom invoices
- What type of bank account you should open
- How to set up your phones at home
- Managing a business address
- How to develop marketing materials
- 8 ingredients for a good brochure
- 2 types of insurance policies you need
- Tips for tax preparation
- The most powerful way to promote your business for free
- 14 steps to get free promotions
- A sample you can follow
- 32 ways to promote your business
- 7 places to submit stories of interest
- The pitfalls of traditional advertising
- Website optimization tactics
- The best viral advertising and how to get it
- Other methods that generate leads
- How to cope with a changing economic climate
- How to get a constant flood of new ideas
- The Savings Rule
- The Strategy of Pre-eminence
- 4 questions you should always ask yourself
- 21 sources for additional help
- How to grow your business faster
- The one essential ingredient that makes a huge difference in growth
- 6 elements to dynamic growth
- 6 ways to outperform the competition
- 4 key factors you should include in your strategies
- 8 ways to satisfy a client
- 18 essential elements to world-class strategic marketing
- 4 major options to choose from
Interviews, Indepth Marketing and Lots of Other Goodies
- Interview with a top re-designer in Kansas
- Interview with a top re-designer in Rhode Island
- A sample design consultation plan
- 6 steps on how to get people to call you
- Why most businesses aren't getting referrals
- 5 steps for getting referrals
- A 7-step marketing plan
- 5 ways to reach your niche market and convert them to clients
- A real case study for free publicity
- 26 ways to stay organized
- 15 essentials for a great marketing plan
- Publicity referral services
- Questions and answers from real re-designers
- How to get professional tools and sizzle your services
Don't Let That List Overwhelm You
There's a lot to learn but it's all laid out for you in a sequence that makes sense and written so that practically anyone
can understand it easily and instantly. You can always get your questions answered immediately just by filling out one of our forms and submitting it by email or picking
up the phone and calling us.
Advanced Strategies to Even Higher Profits in Redesign
- Revisiting the Ten Most Basic Re-design Strategies
- Paint and Color Consultations
- Holiday Party/Special Occasion Decorating
- Exterior Holiday Decorating Services
- A Decorating Shopping Service
- Relocation and Move-In Services
- Real Estate Ready to Sell Service
- Serving Blended Families
- Serving Downsized Families
- Workshops and Speaking Engagements
- Isolating Your Strengths
- Creating Displays and Vignettes
- Public Speaking Tips
- Fees You Should be Charging
- Why Some Redesigners Are Successful and Others Are Not
- The Psychology of Selling Redesign Services
- The Best Ways to Present Your Services
- The Psychology of Maximizing Your Profits to Clients
- How to Maximize Your Profits
- 10 Killer Ways to Maximizing Your Products
- More on Getting Referrals
- Ways to Keep Clients Coming Back for More
- Guarantees That Have Power
- 9 Tools for Building Customer Loyalty
- How to Exhibit at Trade Shows
- The 6 Top Accessories Clients Usually Don't Have
- The Top 61 Design Centers in the USA
- More Tips on Pricing Your Services
- 10 Indepth Chapters on the Top Ten Strategies to Redesign Super Stardom
- Selling Home Resale/Staging Services
- Our exclusive 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do as a home stager (bonus)
- The top business forms you'll need tailored for our industry (our exlusive forms -if you see these selling elsewhere,
they stole them from us)
Forgive Me for Not Being More Descriptive!|
I know it seems like a short list, but that's because I've grouped my top ten strategies
together at the end (I devote a full chapter to each one). I don't want you to prejudge anything and I certainly don't want the competition to learn what you'll be learning. Besides, you need to read about them
in detail to capture what I'm saying and
I won't say anything more about them here.
But if you've already taken training
from me you know that I'm pretty thorough and I give you plenty of information, lots of tips, tried and true procedures and ideas.
I've been doing this a long time and I've gleaned lots of ideas from other successful re-designers as well, and organized them
into a powerful guide.
I will be the first to admit to you that even I have not done everything I'll be teaching you. As I said,
there isn't time enough to do everything and do it justice. But I've done most of the strategies myself and I can attest to their
integrity and the mega profits they can generate for you.
And Yet, There's More!
I've just completed the world's only illustrated furniture arrangement training that is so
easy to follow you'll actually be amazed with how easy it is to learn the concepts that professional interior designers use to arrange furniture and
accessories. Arrange Your Stuff goes hand in hand with my eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed. But Arrange Your Stuff approaches the concept from a completely different angle to
give you the absolute best of both worlds.
I'm not satisfied with mediocre results. As good as my training program has been so far, there's
always room for improvement -- there's always new approaches to the subject that can help you understand once and for all the all-essential concepts that you need
to know thoroughly if you expect to be wildly successful in a redesign business.
I guarantee you, that if you learn the basic concepts I've laid out for you, that you'll be able to
successfully arrange any room in your house, any house, any time, anywhere, no matter what you own, for the rest of your life! How can I be so sure?
Because the design principles you will learn have been used by interior designers for decades and they will be the same concepts used for decades to come -
no, for centuries to come.
You see, while styles change and color trends come and go, the arrangements concepts last forever! So once you know them
and understand them, you'll be about to successfully arrange any room at any time for as long as you live. How great is that?
Here's what you will get:
- 150 definitions of furniture styles and types and the parts that make up most furniture
- A thorough discussion of the 9 most important design concepts you should know before arranging any room
- The 5 elements every room should have
- The 5 areas where most people fail in their decorating attempts
- A discussion of what is style
- A discussion of what your lifestyle is
- 38 common furniture styles and types (and some uncommon ones too)
- The 19 most common furniture arrangement layouts (know these and you'll be able to resolve just about any room at any time)
- 31 actual living rooms and family rooms that I have redesigned, including the layout of the room as I found it, and anywhere from 1-5 additional layout ideas for the same
room using the same furniture or trading out some for furniture from another room in the home
- The 4 most common layouts
- The Flanked Fireplace Arrangement
- The Parallel Sofa Arrangement
- The L-Shaped with Club Chairs
- The Asymmetrical Arrangement
- The Angles L-Shaped Arrangement
- The Angled Arrangement with Recliner
- The Angled Fireplace Arrangement
- The Sectional Arrangement
- The L-Shaped Sectional Arrangement
- The Split Sectional Arrangement
- The Two Recliners Arrangement
- 3 Modern Layouts
- The Grand Piano Arrangement
- The TV/Fireplace Separated Arrangement
- A Bay Window Arrangement
- The Wall to Wall Fireplace
- The Extra Wide Traffic Lane
- The Angled Arrangement
- 3 Small Room Arrangements
- The Parallel Arrangement
- 2 Duo Purpose Arrangements
- TV in the Corner Arrangement
- The Corner Entertainment Center
- 4 Arrangements of a Typical Living Room
- 3 Arrangements of a Typical Family Room
- 3 Solutions for The Asymmetric Fireplace
- 2 Solutions for The Camelback Sofa Arrangement
- 3 Solutions for the Family Room/Dining Room Configuration
- 2 Solutions for the Angled Fireplace
- 4 Solutions for a Small Living Room
- One Large Family Room Arrangement
- 5 Solutions for the Unused Upright Piano
- 2 Solutions for a Difficult L-Shaped Living Room
- Coping with a Long Room and Angled Fireplace
- 5 Solutions for the Sofa/Chaise/Large Screen TV Dilemma
- 1 Great Room Arrangement Solution
- 2 Home Office Solutions
- The Long, Small Apartment
- Creating the Small Office Area
- Managing Multiple Entryways
- The Large Entertainment Center
- The Duo Fireplace
- The Sitting Room
- 2 Solutions for a Small Condo
- 3 actual bedrooms that I have rearranged in several different ways, all equally beautiful and functional
- Little Improvements for a Master Bedroom
- 6 Solutions for the Same Master Bedroom
- 2 Solutions for a Small Bedroom
- 16 pages devoted exclusively to training on how to arrange accessories and decorate walls with art
- The Secrets to Great Accessory Arrangements
- The Traditional Art Grouping
- The Contemporary Symmetrical Grouping
- The Contemporary Asymmetrical Grouping (2)
- A Bedroom Asymmetrical Grouping
- Keys to Overlapping Art
- Defining the Right Proportions and Formats for Narrow Walls
- One Secrets for Gallery Walls
- Designing Long Halls
- Before and After pictures of over 20 rooms that I have personally rearranged for clients
- All of my handwritten notes that point out the problems of each room and how I chose to resolve those problems - it's like taking a peek into my personal
interior redesign noteBook
There has never been a book like this published by anyone anywhere at any time! Just look at some of the pages in this
189 page manual (8-1/2x11 size, comb binding). And when you couple this manual with my very exclusive and thorough eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed, you
will literally be blown out of the water on the thoroughness of the training you will receive. Decor Secrets is sold separately on this website and
comes exclusively as an electronic book, which you would read on your computer.
Here are two examples of some of the pages in the manual. As you can see, there are illustrated drawings of the rooms, together with my handwritten notes to
direct your attention to specific issues that this room presented. Below the drawings are easy to understand explanations of the specific problems faced for that
room, followed by drawings of how I rearranged each room.
In many cases, I'll give you 2-6 arrangements of the same room so it will be easy for you to see
the concepts being applied. You see, with most rooms, there are several different ways the room can be arranged successfully. By showing you these differing
arrangements, you'll easily understand the concepts used. You'll never look at a room in your home the same way again and you won't ever feel like it has to
remain arranged in just one way for the rest of your life. You'll begin to see the multitude of solutions you can apply to change the room periodically for a
whole new feeling.
You Saw It First Here -- And Only Here!
Two of my training manuals alone equal 367 pages of hard-core redesign strategies, concepts, ideas,
how to instructions alone. That's just for starters. One book gives you 101 illustrations of
wall grouping design, from the simple to the complex, from two companions
all the way up to gallery walls. Now I've just added another 189 pages of incredible, easy to follow, easy to understand training on furniture arrangement concepts
that virtually take you inside my
mind and teach you how I dissect every room to maximize my client's furniture in the most appealing manner.
Interior Redesign Slideshow Presentation
Helps You Get Speaking Engagements to Generate Clients!
By the way, at any time you're reading this, if you want to read comprehensive details about any single training product or tool that I offer
in this deluxe training program, just click over to my home page (Home Page and you'll find links there to all of them
so you can ready about them in their entirety, then come back here to get the Deluxe Training Program all at one time.
And You Get My Newly Created 60-Slide Redesign Powerpoint Presention with Script to help you make group presentations to generate new clients
If you landed just one client
think about how much money you would make (up to half the price of this entire training program), a small price to
pay to have people begging you to do their home. And you can use the slideshow any time you want, as often as you want, in front of one person or many.
Click on this link: Interior Redesign Demo
This slideshow, just like the one above for home staging, is uniquely created by us to help you make formal presentations to homeowners. It's filled with
slides pointing out the benefits of a redesign service, showing the 15 Most Common Mistakes people make, then showing slide after slide after slide of before
and after pictures. It comes with a full script which you can alter to fit the situation. Use it before one person on a laptop or in front of a group. You won't find
this anywhere but here! Guaranteed!
Just imagine yourself having a hefty bank balance at the end of the month to carry forward.
Imagine yourself working smarter and not harder. Imagine yourself having time to treat yourself to a luxurious vacation.
Imagine yourself going into a store and not having to look at the price tag before buying what you like.
Are You Ready to Get Started Immediately?|
It All At Once . . .
Remember, you don't need to be wildly successful at basic re-design to take the
deluxe redesign training. Get what you need slowly - or get everything right now, one price, one shipping charge. Done! That's the way I work, but you choose what's
right for you. (If you want to get what you need one at a time, over time, return to my home page and you'll find all the links there at your fingertips.)
Decor Secrets Revealed will teach you everything you'll ever need to know about furniture arrangement
and accessory arrangement techniques. These are the core design building blocks you will need to be successful as a redesigner. Even if you've had some
formal interior design training before, you should take this training to fortify yourself and serve as a reminder. I've even had other people tell me they learned more
from me in this one eBook on arrangement concepts than they did in all of their formal design classes in college.
Arrange Your Stuff! will teach you virtually everything you need to know to successfully break down a room to it's bare essentials, pinpoint the
natural and architectural focal points, analyze the traffic patterns, nail down the major problems the client has been facing, and develop a design plan that
will be perfect, not only in functionality but in appearance. You'll truly be equipped to take virtually any room, with any given set of furniture and
accessories, and turn it into a "designer's showplace", just by how you arrange what the client already owns. This manual is a one-of-a-kind. No one has
done this before.
Rearrange It! will teach you everything you need to know to successfully do basic redesign, where you go into a client's home and professionally
arrange the furniture and accessories they already own. It goes into all of the business how-to that will help you organize your business, market it, manage it and
grow it. I will be sending you the download instructions for Decor Secrets Revealed immediately, and you can study that while you're waiting for the
rest of the course to arrive by UPS. Rearrange It!, then, should be the first training manual you study when your whole course arrives.
Next you'll want to tackle my 224 pages of Advanced Redesign training, where you'll immediately
learn more basic strategies, but a whole lot more - 10 unique strategies that will help you take your business to the level you probably really want it to go to. No one else
offers you this kind of advanced training.
After that, you should learn the professional techniques that professional installers use to mount any
wall art, mirror, shelf and so on. You'll be faced with clients that have lots of small art and family photographs which you must arrange into beautiful, striking
wall groupings. You need professional techniques to do those quickly and effortlessly.
I know you'll be raring to go as soon as possible and start having fun in your new business venture.
So to help you here, I've put together a CD Slideshow of some of our before and after pictures to help you until you get some of your own. A picture is worth a thousand
words, so our CD is worth 19000 words. What better way to show your prospects exactly the kind of dramatic improvement a professional redesign can do for them.
You'll get 3 CDs of these slides to get you started quickly and easily. Don't worry about what you'll say to people - just let them see the slideshow and it'll do most of the "selling"
The busier you get, the more you'll appreciate our Decorating Organizer
which you can use for your own personal projects or for
client's projects - or both. You'll get this amazing,
one-of-a-kind decorating organizer *($55 value).-90008i997765432asz
You'll also get a copy of my softcover book,
Where There's a Wall - There's a Way. This breezy manual included 101 illustrations of wallgroupings, from the simple to the complex, to train you
properly on designing wallgroupings for clients. It also comes with a link to about 33 actual wall groupings that incorporate art, shelves, plants, accessories and more.
No Wait! This Still Isn't All . . .
You'll Get Your Own Personal Webpage
A SEMI-CUSTOM MINI WEBPAGE HOSTED INDEFINITELY ON OUR SERVER TO JUMP START YOUR BUSINESS UNTIL (OR UNLESS) YOU HOST YOUR OWN WEBSITE ELSEWHERE
That's right - you submit the details and we'll put up a mini website on our server so you can have instant internet exposure and direct realtors and clients
to your online presence. If and when you get an official website, just let us know and we'll link to your official site in The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory.
You'll also begin your road to Certification, which I also offer here. But instead of going through the
process with a chance to fail, we guarantee you that you won't fail. We won't let you. We'll work with you as long as it takes to ensure you reach a level of competency where
you will be certified to offer talented redesign services to your clients. You'll still have to go thru the process, but we'll help you with extra training if you need it, to assist you
in any way possible to achieve that level (VALUE: $1500 - If we have to work more with you to guarantee your success).
And we'll list your business in our
Redesigner's Directory for
Life (VALUE: $1000), and you won't ever have to worry about renewing
your listing and paying any additional annual fee. This is just one more value added service you'll get with the Gold Training Program. That will save you a minimum
of $50.00 per year for as long as you own your business and wish to be listed on our Directory.
You'll also get a list of
515 Redesign/Staging Business Names (VALUE$ 59.95). Pick one and use it (after checking with your county
Fictitious Business Name department to make sure it isn't already in use in your county). Or use the list to trigger an idea for your own unique business name.
And you'll get all of the regular free bonuses and the monthly business newsletter promised elsewhere on this site,
PLUS a free copy of the current Color Trends Report ($29.95 value).
And let's not forget to extremely valuable ability to write to me or call me for personalized, on-going help any time you
need it. There will never be any additional charge for this mentoring program. You get the personal help of a world class redesign trainer at your fingertips.
I'm available by email at any time and you can even call me and get me. So you can't lose, so long as you are willing to learn and you actively following the instructions
and directions and guidance we provide for you.
Get Trained Immediately and Start Making Money Right Away
You could be advancing your
business in about 5 minutes from now by ordering your Gold/Deluxe Training Program online right now.
Get it all now - or get it slowly by going back to our home page and going to each individual training program one by one. You'll first receive your download instructions
for Decor Secrets Revealed so you can start your training immediately. You'll download this product and read on your computer. It only comes as an
you're working your way through the design training in this eBook, we'll be processing the rest of your order and getting it off to you by UPS by the next business day. By the
time you finish training in the design concepts, you should be receiving all the rest of your materials. Full instructions will come as to how to access the free bonuses
You will be given my private email address so that you can ask me questions that pertain to your own situation. We'll even talk about your business by phone.
You'll be able to have me help you personally whenever you need it in a more personalized way. Two clients will make you back more than enough to cover
your entire training program - so how good is that? You'd have to get a lot of clients to recover from the high priced seminars out
Since there is a huge interest among re-designers and others in home resale/staging
concepts, I've expanded on the subject, devoting an entire chapter to it in Advanced Redesign. But
more than that, I've also put together an exhaustive check list/estimator
of 251 things you can do as a home stager and get paid for to
help you consider every possible service and detail, then estimate the time
it would take to do it and arrive at a reasonable cost estimate to quote to
your clients (VALUE: $129.00)
You'll also get my monthly Business Building Newsletter, that is filled each month with additional training
to help you build your business to the level you want it. I include my own personal experiences, tips and tactics and strategies for marketing and promoting your
products and services. I put a lot of time and energy into my newsletters. I make myself available to you by phone and email too. People are often very surprised
when they call and find that I answered the phone. Why do I answer the phone instead of a staff member? Because I want to be accessible to you. I want you to
know that it's pretty easy to reach me - at least it is right now.
You can't sign up for this newsletter. You have to qualify to get it by becoming a trainee.
"Dear Barbara, Thank you for getting back with me. I
also wanted to take this time to tell you how much I
appreciate your monthly letters!!! Kimi Young"
"Hi, Barbara: I just wanted to drop you note to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy your
newletters and find them most helpful! Thank you for giving us so much support." - Leslie Saez
Whenever I have someone write or call me for help, and it's not possible for me to serve them because of my schedule or distance from my office, I always look to
my list of Gold Trainees and give my referral to them to handle. I can't promise I'll have referrals for you, but I do give out many referrals every month and the
Gold Redesign/Staging trainees are the benefactors of those.
As a Gold Trainee, you will receive referrals from me if (or when) someone contacts me looking for a redesigner/stager in your area. I do not give out
referrals to any trainees unless they have gone through the Gold Redesign/Staging course. Naturally, if you follow through and submit your full contact
information for the Redesign Directory (which you will receive at no additional charge for life), visitors to the Directory will be able to contact you
directly. But regardless, I only give out referrals myself to Gold Trainees. This is another one of the bonuses you will receive.
To sweeten the deal even more, I'm also going to throw in a copy of Great Parties! Great Homes!, my electronic book on how to decorate for the most
magnificent parties and how to host smashing parties, or merely become an enticing guest at someone else's
party (VALUE: $29.95). This eBook will teach you:
- The standard ways to place a table setting
- Six international table place settings
- Four ways to fold a table napkin
- Eleven table cloth sizes and how many people each will accommodate
- Nine types of glassware
- Seven types of knives
- Ten types of forks
- Ten types of spoons
- Nineteen table decorating styles
- Eleven ways to shape bouquets
- Four hundred twenty seven flowers and what they stand for
- A simple party planning guide
- A guide for planning parties for 50 guests or more
- Seventy rules of dining etiquette
- The responsibilities of hostesses, hosts and guests
- Fifty conversation icebreakers
- Tricks for remembering names and faces
- Fifteen ways to keep a conversation going
- Five more ways to extend conversations
- Twenty four ways to become a good listener
- Ten top tips for great listening skills
- Six topics to avoid at a dinner party
- Eight conversation killers to void
- Six ways to exit a conversation gracefully
- Eight ways to continue a relationship after the party is over
- How to choose your decorating style
- Four basic decorating styles
- Eleven common psychological associations of color
- How to choose your decorating colors
- Seven principles of good interior design
- Ten goals of good interior design
- Is wallpaper worth the cost and effort?
- Tips on the care of your wood furniture
- Seven ideas for decorating with photographs
- Sixteen ideas for decorating with unusual objects
- Four things to avoid in your decorating
So you get all this additional training in party decorating, entertaining and decorating tablescapes, all as an additional bonus for choosing the Gold/Deluxe
TOTAL VALUE OF BONUS
Quite honestly, no one has covered
the subject of redesign this thoroughly - no one. Suffice it to say, this doesn't need to
offer a bonus at all, other than to answer any questions you might possibly have when you're done.
And that's already promised to you in Bonus #1.
But I'm trying to make this training as complete as possible, so you won't be left high and dry ever.
People who know, know that having your personal mentor is worth far
more than the price of the product itself, because making the application to
your personal situation is where the true difficulty lies in learning anything
But I'll be here for
you, advising you and helping you every step of the way, so long as I breathe
and you need me. You have my word on that!
So What Are You Waiting For?|
Within minutes you can start building your business in a myriad of ways you've
probably never thought about doing. Within just a few minutes you could be on your way to maximizing your full potential,
pulling out all the stops. You can start your initial training with the eBook (which you will download and read on your computer) while you wait for the rest of
the materials to arrive. You could literally be doing that in about 5 minutes from the time you place your order.
You do have to work at it, I won't kid you, so if
you're lazy, this isn't the training program for you. But if you really want to make top money, if you crave enjoying the peak of success,
then this is the right place and the right time. If so, go get your credit card right now and let's get you going. The ordering process is quite simple.
You can order your copy through our Secure
Server on line and get instructions on how to download it on to your computer
in less than 5 minutes, or you can FAX, phone or mail in your order, using the links
below. It takes longer that way, but it's up to you.
Order now. Cause if you wait, I guarantee
you'll never do it and five years from now you'll be regretting it big time as a competitor moves in and takes the business
right out from under your nose!
Ground floor opportunities don't come along all that often.
Redesign is just beginning to really take off. Most people
haven't heard of it yet -- but many have.
Either way, that's good for
you, but only if you act soon. Right now there's very little competition
and you can jump in and go! But first you need to learn how from someone
who has done it for years! If you're in an area that has competition, you better find out the advanced strategies before your
competitors do so you can take over the scene. You definitely want to gain the edge and this is the perfect training program
to help you do just that.
Your Total Investment
If you order by
this Gold Interior Redesign Training Program (which
would be four times the price if a competitor were selling it) will only be a low, low
$899.95 (an instant substantial savings if you were to purchase the items individually, plus you save on shipping charges and can place your
order in one convenient step).
(For those in Canada/Hawaii/Alaska your
charges are slightly higher.)
You could literally pay for the entire course with just two half-day redesign clients or one full-day client!
you're getting over $7700 in free bonuses because each product that makes up
this package also comes with it's own free bonuses, added to the ones listed
That's a tremendous bargain (you don't even know yet) considering that you won't find this
type of training any where else for any price and you could easily pay several thousand dollars for seminars and classes that don't cover nearly the ground
that we do. (I know of a training program for stay at home moms that costs over $5000 in Britain!)
One major competitor in redesign is charging almost 5 times this price for a home study course which doesn't include any kind of advanced program.
On top of that, it's really difficult to know who out there is really qualified to teach you this business. Do you want to take a chance on them? Go check
out their websites and compare. We know you'll come back here after you do.
Then ask yourself these important questions:
- What is it worth to me to learn how to double, triple or maybe even quadruple what
I'm now earning?
- What is it worth to me to leave my competition in the dust?
- What is it worth to me to become THE REDESIGNER
in my area that everyone is talking about?
Besides that, your first two paying clients should more than cover the cost of your entire training program. How great is that? That is impossible for you to do
from any of my competitors, bar none. Figure it out for yourself. How many clients will it reasonably take to recoup a $2500-3500 training cost? If you've got money
to burn, it's no problem, but if you value your hard earned money, think of how much better off you'll be recouping your investment after just two clients and putting
your money into "promotion" of your business, not in training.
delay as this price may go up at any time. You're not going to find an
advanced strategy training on redesign out there any where, I guarantee it.
This is an incredible deal, even at two or three times the price.
Need a Summary of My Complete Interior Redesign and Home Staging Training?|
I don't mean to confuse you, but I thought some of you at this point might
just appreciate a summary of my total training program, from the basic to the advanced to the Silver, Gold or Diamond Programs. Click on the link below and it will take you
to a summary page. You can go through my training in three different ways: 1) in the eBook format (which is quickest and least expensive);
or 2) the hard copy format (it's slower because it has to be sent to you, but is more flexible) or 3) The Deluxe/Gold Training (which gives you virtually everything you need
in one swoop). Each product in the training program
is linked to a page that will give you more information about that single product.
Compare My Training Options
Summary of My Complete Training Program
Easily Compare Our Training Against Others
Two Ways to Order
The fastest way to order is directly from the Secure Server Order Form link below. Keep in mind that when
you use our order form on our Secure Servers, we can email you the instructions to get the software version of the manual within 5 minutes so you can start
Secure Server Encryption
Our Shopping Cart is hosted at a secure site called Veracart.Com and all information posted is automatically encrypted
for your security. You may check the status of their security certificate at any time during the checkout
process. Look for the Secure Status Image in the upper right corner and click on it.
1) Secure Server Gold Redesign Training -
Continental USA (Canada/Hawaii/Alaska - be sure to use appropriate link)
You can order by check with our FAX or Mail-in Order Form.
Simply print this order form out and send it, along with your payment.
After we receive your order and payment, instructions will be sent to you via email.
2) Or Order by Phone, Fax or Mail
P.S. - Remember My Free Bonus Gifts|
P.S. Remember you're going to
get all of my training, and most of my "tools of the trade" in one single,
convenient course - PLUS you'll get over $7000's worth of bonuses, including your own mini-website hosted indefinitely on our server. You won't
learn interior redesign and home staging from any other place with this kind of commitment to helping you succeed.
And as far as support goes, the same day I receive your email with one or more questions, that's the same
day you'll get a response back from me, all tailored to your personal situation and at no additional charge. You'll get your own
personal mentor and instructor by email. That's my personal promise to you.
Barbara Jennings, Author/Consultant/Trainer
Comparison of My Training Options
Summary of My Total Program
Unsolicited Testimonials on our Decorating Products.
Compare Us With the High Priced Seminars.
Frequently Asked Questions.