From Barbara Jennings, CEO.|
Certified Staging Specialist (CSS)
Certified Redesign Specialist (CRS)
There are many reasons why the vast majority of people are just scraping by, unable to pay their bills, never having anything extra to enjoy or to treat their family, looking at a dismal future with little hope for improvement. And during uncertain
economic times, their fear level goes way up. Well, if you're one of those people, let me tell you there IS hope for you.
But before you can change your circumstances, whatever they may be, you need to understand how you can overcome your present circumstances and move forward to succeed at whatever you want to do.
So if you want to stop living from hand to mouth; if you want to stop running out of money; if you want to stop doing what you hate -
you've got to stop blaming others, stop justifying why you aren't as successful as you want to be, and stop
complaining about your circumstances. You got to focus your attention on how to make the right changes, how to find the right path for you and what steps you need to take to change your circumstances -
5 Prescriptions That Will Turn Your Life Around and Make You Richer By Far|
Wealth Prescription #1 -
Admire Other Rich
As I have grown my business into a generous six figure income, I've
noticed that some members of my family harbor resentment, jealousy and
envy. One member of my extended family was perfectly happy with my
earlier struggles as long as I earned less than he earned. But he was
quite bothered when I began to equal his income level and very bothered
when I greatly exceeded his level.
It's as if my gaining wealth somehow made him more poor. Instead of
being grateful that he had a very good income himself, he resented my
Rejoice when you see other people making huge income because that
means that it's totally possible for you to do the same thing.
Wealth Prescription #2 -
Yourself with Successful People
Rich people don't join tennis clubs and yacht clubs just because they
like tennis or boating. They join these types of clubs because that's
where they will meet and befriend other rich people.
Why do poor people associate with poor people and rich people
associate with rich people? Because we tend to gravitate toward people
of "like kind" - in other words we feel more comfortable with people in
the same or similar income bracket we find ourselves in.
If you resent other people for what they have attained, you will
never have it yourself. Give out a blessing to people that have more
than you have. That way you'll put yourself in a place of receiving
those same blessings for yourself.
Wealth Prescription #3 -
Associate Only With
It takes a lot of energy to be negative. Actually it takes MORE
energy to be negative than it does to be positive. When you find
yourself in the company of a negative person, let it remind you of how
NOT to be. Negativity is a very ugly characteristic.
Positive people, on the other hand, know that everything happens for a reason and they see that the reasons are there to assist them. In business you will experience good times and neutral times and probably some bad times. But none of this has
any meaning other than what you give it. That's why it's so important to guard your thoughts and words. If you're dwelling on the negative issues in life, you're bound to generate more negative things to dwell on. It's that universal Law of Attraction
The people who have the best chance of really succeeding in the home staging and redesign business are those people with positive energy. Energy is contagious. If your energy is positive, you will affect other people with your energy and
enthusiasm. But if your energy is negative, you will infect those people with doubt, fear, anxiety and a spirit of depression or hopelessness.
Sometimes when I answer the phone in the office, the caller acts as if I'm a celebrity. I'm just an ordinary person like you who has worked hard to achieve the success I've been fortunate to achieve. But you've got to decide you're just as worthy
of success as anyone else in the world. But if you don't believe you are worthy, you will never become successful at anything.
Wealth Prescription #4 -
You don't have to browse my website very long before discovering that
I have no qualms at all about promoting my strengths and assets and the
assets of my courses and products. Rich people continuously promote
themselves and their business.
People who resent promotion are creating a HUGE obstacle for
themselves in business. These people are usually broke too. Nothing
could be more obvious.
Rich people are willing to extol their virtues and value to anyone
who will listen or read. They believe that what they have to offer has
true, intrinsic value and that to deny people the ability to discover
that value would be similar to committing a crime.
I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Build a better mousetrap and the
world will beat a path to your door." This is an incomplete sentence.
The end of the sentence should be "but only if they know about it."
If you're not willing to promote your business on a consistent basis,
you may experience some measure of success, but it will be fleeting and
you'll probably never see wealth arrive at your door.
Wealth Prescription #5 -
Make More Money Than Followers
I'm not very good in a group setting unless I am the leader of the group. I
just cannot be a follower, no matter how hard I try. I want to be in control; I
need to be in control. That's who I am.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a follower. Plenty of people are very happy following leaders - but they're almost always broke too.
Leaders will always make the most money. This is a fact of life. So the question remains, Do you want to be a rich leader or a poor follower? Only you can answer that question. If the answer is "Yes, I want to be a leader", then keep reading.
If the answer is "No, I'm content to be a follower", then stop reading now and go work in a job for someone else because you're not cut out to be an entrepreneur. At least not right now.
How You Can Earn $100,000 or More in Your Own Home Staging and Interior Redesign Business
- Or Just Do It for Supplemental Income
Below you'll find all the specifics of my Diamond Deluxe Combo Course, which is the middle of the road program of my Diamond Series. I offer a lesser program called Diamond Standard
Course and I offer a more expensive, all-inclusive course called Diamond Ruby Combo Course. All thrree are excellent paths to your $100,000+ business. If you start out with a lower level of
course, you can always upgrade later (just call us to discuss it). For now, however, just pick the course that fits into your resource level and immediate goals.
THE ACADEMY OF STAGING & REDESIGN
reserve the right to change the contents and pricing without notice. Some
items included are not shown in the picture. Some books and CDs may have a
different cover but the contents are the same. Shopping cart always has up-to-date pricing and contents. Staging Luxurious Homes is no longer a part of this course, however, we've substituted the soft cover verion of the Mini Staging Portfolio instead.
The first task is to train you on the all-important design concepts and theory you'll need to make you confident and help you
create beautiful interiors for your clients.
Whether you already have a knack for design or whether you're a complete novice, this eBook will show you
step by step how professional designers work with furniture and accessories to create those beautiful rooms you see in magazines. In no time at all, you'll be
able to do the same thing using the furnishings your clients already own. It's easier than you think, but you've got to know what you're doing. Just look at
the many topics we will cover for you.
- There are over 600 images in the eBook to illustrate what you're learning
- How to Assess a Room so Your Arrangements Look Exceptional
- How to Assess Your Lifestyle for Functionality As Well As Beauty
- How to Arrange Your Room for Intimacy and Relaxation
- Where and How to Begin Your Redecorating Arrangements
- My Personal Tools of the Trade and How to Get Them
- Where to Place the Major Furniture - What Is the Major Furniture?
- 11 of the Most Common Arrangement Solutions That Will Solve Most Any Room Dilemma
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture and Create the Designer Look You've Always Wanted
- How to Create Intimacy That Your Family and Friends Will Enjoy
- The Little Known Trade Secret Most Designers Don't Even Know
- How to Arrange the Entire Room and Amaze Everyone With Your Creativity
- How to Make a Room Sparkle and Come to Life
- How to Create Spectacular Furniture Groupings That Show Everyone You're Really Good
- The One Essential Ingredient You Need to Get Peace of Mind
- The Art of Displaying Your Art and Accessories and Add Pizzazz to Any Room
- How to Virtually Eliminate Every Architectural "Blemish" in the Room
- The Easy and Proper Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- How to Conquer the Two Most Misunderstood Concepts in Interior Arrangements
- How to Balance Unity with Variety in Your Decorating
- One Decorating Element Every Room Should Have
- 21 Arrangement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 50 (or more) Before and After Pictures Using What the Owner Already Had
- Easy Decorating and Redecorating Strategies for the Living Room, Family Room,
Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
Then we're going to teach you how to host and attend parties and other social events, because these are excellent settings to meet people and
let them know about your business.
Why is this so important? Social events are one of the most popular settings to develop friendships - business friendships - the kind of relationships that develop
into on-going referrals to help you grow and sustain your business. No one else will teach you this part and it's so important. By the time you complete this
eBook, you'll be raring to go and eager to throw your first party to announce your business. You'll also be highly trained so that you can even offer to decorate
parties for your clients, another valuable service your competitors won't know how to do.
- The standard ways to place a table setting
- Six international table place settings
- Four ways to fold a table napkin
- Eleven table cloth sizes and how many people each will accommodate
- Nine types of glassware
- Seven types of knives
- Ten types of forks
- Ten types of spoons
- Nineteen table decorating styles
- Eleven ways to shape bouquets
- Four hundred twenty seven flowers and what they stand for
- A simple party planning guide
- A guide for planning parties for 50 guests or more
- Seventy rules of dining etiquette
- The responsibilities of hostesses, hosts and guests
- Fifty conversation icebreakers
- Tricks for remembering names and faces
- Fifteen ways to keep a conversation going
- Five more ways to extend conversations
- Twenty four ways to become a good listener
- Ten top tips for great listening skills
- Six topics to avoid at a dinner party
- Eight conversation killers to void
- Six ways to exit a conversation gracefully
- Eight ways to continue a relationship after the party is over
- How to choose your decorating style
- Four basic decorating styles
- Eleven common psychological associations of color
- How to choose your decorating colors
- Seven principles of good interior design
- Ten goals of good interior design
- Is wallpaper worth the cost and effort?
- Tips on the care of your wood furniture
- Seven ideas for decorating with photographs
- Sixteen ideas for decorating with unusual objects
- Four things to avoid in your decorating
Then we're going to teach you floral design, so you can make exquisite floral arrangements for your clients and get an edge on your
competition at the same time.
Flower Power (15 chapters) is an electronic book that will teach you all of the secrets of
how to create beautiful flower arrangements so you can custom design them for your clients as an added bonus to augment your other services.
It's creative, fun and easy once you
know the basics. This training will take your design training another notch higher and really mold you into the kind of arranger and designer you've always dreamed
By the time the rest of your course arrives by UPS, you'll have had plenty of time to absorb these 3 eBooks and you'll be well on your way to completing the design
portion of your training. From here on out, the rest of your essential training will be in printed manuals for greater flexibility and ease of training.
Next we're going to ground you in the essential business training you'll need to organize, promote and build your business.
At last one of the most essential tutorials of your course. Home Staging for Profit
(256 pgs) is by far the most exhaustive
training material you'll run across anywhere on the subject of building a home staging business. We've virtually thought of everything and included it all in this
manual. We teach you elements of the business you won't get from anyone else - unless, of course, they copied it from us. So you can be confident that this manual
will really cover the subject thoroughly - which is what you want and need, right?
- The History of Home Staging
- What Exactly Is Home Staging (Home Enhancement)
- The Psychology of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Benefits You Can Expect as a Home Stager
- Why Home Staging is So Effective
- Statistics of Why it Works
- The Art of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Top 10 Mistakes Sellers Usually Make
- The Top 10 Most Common Problems
- 16 Ways to Identify Do-It-Yourself Sellers
- What a Home Stager Does
- What Separates the Stager from the Seller and Agent
- How to Identify a Home's Faults
- How to Identify a Home's Assets
- How to Portray the Home's Full Potential
- How to Identify What Is Most Important Immediately
- How to Turn The Situation Around for the Seller
- Guerilla Marketing to Overcome the Marketing Challenges
- Concepts of Staging that Differ From Decorating
- How to Evaluate the Time Factors for Staging a Home
- What Kind of Expertise is Needed
- Attitude and Skills That Are Needed for Success
- The Role of Interior Design Knowledge in the Process
- 4 Crucial Aspects to a Professional Image
- 16 Ways We Support Your Success
- The Top 5 Real Estate Corporations
- How to Find Agents Who Suit You
- How to Find Sellers Who Suit You
- Four Top Ways to Build a Clientele
- 16 Sources for Building a Referral Network
- How to Identify Consultation Seekers
- The 3 Top Benefits to Sellers
- Taking Your First Steps and What to Do
- Effective Ways to Present Services to Agents
- 44 Important Questions to Ask Agents
- How to Negotiate Terms With Agents
- How to Meet With Sellers and What to Do First
- 48 Crucial Questions to Ask Sellers
- The Right Ways and Sequences to Tour the Property
- How to Use the Checklists to Evaluate the Home
- How to Develop Winning Estimates That Beat the Competition
- Making Recommendations to the Seller
- Quick Guide to Pricing Your Services
- What You Should Always Get Before Starting Any Project
- A Quick Guide of 20 Tips to Home Enhancement/Home Staging
- 17 Quick Start Steps to Successful Staging
- The 12-Step Process Overall Guide
- 16 of the Most Common Things to Remove
- 65 Things You'll Probably Need in Your Tool Box
- 25 Types of Props You Might Want to Inventory
- Our 9 Steps to Carpet Care and Stain Removal Guide
- Quick Guide for Polishing and Care of Wood Furniture and Floors
- Choosing What to Repair and What to Paint
- 7 Types of Paint and Our Quick Guide to Choosing Paint
- How to Advice Sellers on Styling
- 12 Types of Vendors You'll Need
- The 2 Essential Concepts to Powerful Home Staging
- 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- The 5 Top Steps to Any Home Staging Project
- 6 Top Feelings Your Seller Wants and Needs
- 15 Basic Furniture Arrangement Tips
- How to Handle the Seller's Possessions
- A Unique Addition to Put in Every Room
- A Unique Addition to Add to Every Box of Removed Items
- A Complete Moving Tips Guide
- 25 Page Check List Covering The Most Common Rooms and Areas of Any
- 9 Items the Seller Should Do At the End
- 11 Additional Services You Can Offer for a Complete Package
- The 10 Critical Factors of Good Interior Design
Guerilla Marketing Tactics for Staging Homes
- The Easiest Way to Organize Your Prospects Without a Computer
- Your Best Source for New Clients
- 8 Powerful Ways to Garner New Clients
- How to Get Appointments
- The 4 Questions Everyone Wants to Ask You
- Three Top Ways to Announce Your Services
- How to Manage Phone Discussions
- How to Manage Cancellations
- 5 Crucial Components to a Great Home Stager
- A Home Stager's Initial Key Ingredient
- All About Control, Feedback, Fees, Referrals and Testimonials
- 5 Critical Things to Do at the End
- 5 Factors in Determining Your Fees
- All About Quoting Your Fees
- 22 Typical Expenses and How to Use Them to Your Advantage
- 12-Step Sequence for Managing Your Business
- All About Legal Structures, Names
- 2 Licenses You'll Need
- 9 Important Steps to Building a Powerful Business Plan
- 7 Key Factors for Setting Up a Budget
- 5 Keys to Financial Organization
- Creating the Right Marketing Materials
- 2 Types of Insurance You'll Need
- Tips on Autos and Taxes
- The Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic for Consultants
- How to Implement the Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic
- 14 Steps To Free Promotion for Your Business
- 32 Ways to Create a Buzz About Your Services
- 7 Websites That Will Help You Succeed
- 3 Other Ways to Garner Clients
- 6 Ways to Get People to Call You
- Why Most Businesses Don't Succeed and How You Can Avoid Failing
- Your Personal Seven-Step Guerilla Marketing Plan
- 5 Ways to Reach Your Niche Market and Convert Them to Clients
- Promotional Case Study
- 15 Essential Factors You Need in Your Plan
- 26 Ways to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- 7 More Questions to Ask Yourself
- The 4 Most Important Strategies for Success
- How to Become a Leading Strategic Force in Home Staging
- 6 Tactical Questions You Must Answer
- 4 Essential Factors for Your Marketing Strategy
- 8 Ways to Provide Value to Your Clients
- 18 Things That Influence Business Strategy
- The 4 Tops Strategy Options You Should Know
- Questions and Answers
- Other Helpful Resources
Access to Exclusive Design and Staging Videos
- 47 Staging Tricks of the Trade Photos and Descriptions
- Multiple Color Before and After Pictures of Staging Projects
- Exclusive Design and Staging Videos in Protected, Private Locale
Now for the Basics of the Redesign Business
No business is built without good foundational organization and marketing. Set your business up right and you'll be
organized. Promote your business right and you'll have clients. We're going to teach you the basics, so it doesn't matter if you've never owned a business before
or not. Our basic tutorials are fantastic, easy to understand, easy to execute.
Rearrange It! (176 pgs) is the basic business manual for the interior redesign business, the more creative of the two businesses you will learn.
Since it is a really fun business and a great feeder to your home staging business, let's begin with telling you what you'll learn in this manual.
- 12 benefits you will personally receive from a redesign business
- 8 keys to becoming successful
- 13 areas a re-designer will address on each project
- 2 key ingredients needed to be effective
- The one thing every consultant needs
- The essence of an interior re-designer's knowledge
- 4 keys that make the difference in the long term
- 10 ways to present a professional image
- 3 crucial elements every client should receive
- 11 ingredients essential for entrepreneurs
- 5 ways to identify your target market
- 1 specific qualification every prospect must pass
- 3 ways to define the needs of homeowners
- The 9 most common mistakes homeowners make
- 3 excuses prospects give
- 3 criteria you should require before you set an appointment
- How to identify what homeowners need most
- How to define a need from a want
- One great method to organize leads and turn them into clients
- 9 ways to generate referrals which lead to more clients
- How to identify the best people to help you promote your business
- 3 top ways to generate leads
- 3 essential ingredients for a website
- How to get 5 new leads at every function you attend
- How to contact leads and prospects
- How to respond when prospects contact you
- 6 common questions prospects will ask you
- How to discuss issues on price
- How to use direct mail, flyers and brochures to promote your business
Preparing for Appointments
- Tips on how to pick a business name
- How to manage phone discussions
- One crucial step necessary before leaving an appointment
- How to graciously manage cancellations
- The importance of a Pre-Check
- The most essential accessory you should take along
- How to get others to promote your business for free
- How to generate leads over and over again
- How and where to advertise your business
- How to turn prospects into clients
- How to make the phone work for you
Going on Appointments
- What to take on appointments
- The 5 most critical etiquette rules you must follow
- 25 tools you're going to need with you (well, maybe not all of them)
- 3 ways to create the right first impression
- How to maintain control in any situation
- The best way to find everything you need for a room
- How to interview clients so you know just what to do first
- How to clarify a client's needs and wishes
- 20 starting questions you should ask
- How to respond to the answers you get
- 2 crucial ways to protect yourself and avoid the pitfalls
- How to preserve the room when you arrive
- How to measure a room and what measurements to take
- 11 rules for traffic patterns and why they are essential
- How to survey a room for hazards and eliminate them
- How to properly and quickly assess a room
- The first element you should focus on
- The 2nd element that needs attention
- After the first 2, what next?
- The most important ingredients to add personality to a room
- The 16 most common styles
- 25 ways to express your client's taste
- Easy tips on the care of wood furniture to give your clients
- The 10 major goals of good interior design
- 3 crucial ways to get client feedback
- Methods for collecting your fee upon completion
Adding Home Staging Services
- The critical difference between home "staging" and "redesign"
- 20 great ways to prepare a home for a quick sale
- 9 types of vendors you will need to help you
- 4 simple additives that get results every time
- The 3 top client sources for home stagers
- 10 secondary sources for home staging leads
- 19 key elements to building a home staging business
- 7 ways to increase curb appeal
- 4 tips for evening curb appeal
- 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do
Setting Fees, Marketing and Legal Stuff
- How to get an instantaneous testimony
- How to get an instant referral
- How to preserve the final result
- How to advise clients on future purchases
- One thing you should always leave behind
- One thing you should do immediately following an appointment
- How to comfortably stay in contact with your client afterwards
- Why you should retain relationships with clients
- 9 ways to win friends and influence people
- 5 ways to select the right fee
- How to set your income goals
- How to be comfortable with your fees
- How to add extra value to your services
- What kinds of ethics you should maintain
- How to quote your fees confidently
- 22 of the most common expenses you should expect
- The all important guarantee you should offer
- How to select your legal structure
- How to choose a good business name
- 3 licenses you may need and how to get them
- Tips for managing payroll (if you have employees)
More on Marketing and Becoming Professional
- Getting a powerful mission statement
- 9 essential ingredients for a good business plan
- 5 key elements to include in a start-up budget
- How to create custom invoices
- What type of bank account you should open
- How to set up your phones at home
- Managing a business address
- How to develop marketing materials
- 8 ingredients for a good brochure
- 2 types of insurance policies you need
- Tips for tax preparation
- The most powerful way to promote your business for free
- 14 steps to get free promotions
- A sample you can follow
- 32 ways to promote your business
- 7 places to submit stories of interest
- The pitfalls of traditional advertising
- Website optimization tactics
- The best viral advertising and how to get it
- Other methods that generate leads
- How to cope with a changing economic climate
- How to get a constant flood of new ideas
- The Savings Rule
- The Strategy of Pre-eminence
- 4 questions you should always ask yourself
- 21 sources for additional help
- How to grow your business faster
- The one essential ingredient that makes a huge difference in growth
- 6 elements to dynamic growth
- 6 ways to outperform the competition
- 4 key factors you should include in your strategies
- 8 ways to satisfy a client
- 18 essential elements to world-class strategic marketing
- 4 major options to choose from
Interviews, In-depth Marketing and Lots of Other Goodies
- Interview with a top re-designer in Kansas
- Interview with a top re-designer in Rhode Island
- A sample design consultation plan
- 6 steps on how to get people to call you
- Why most businesses aren't getting referrals
- 5 steps for getting referrals
- A 7-step marketing plan
- 5 ways to reach your niche market and convert them to clients
- A real case study for free publicity
- 26 ways to stay organized
- 15 essentials for a great marketing plan
- Publicity referral services
- Questions and answers from real re-designers
- How to get professional tools and sizzle your services
You'll Even Get Advanced Strategies to Even Higher Profits (200 Pages)
- Revisiting the Ten Most Basic Re-design Strategies
- Paint and Color Consultations
- Holiday Party/Special Occasion Decorating
- Exterior Holiday Decorating Services
- A Decorating Shopping Service
- Relocation and Move-In Services
- Real Estate Ready to Sell Service
- Serving Blended Families
- Serving Downsized Families
- Workshops and Speaking Engagements
- Isolating Your Strengths
- Creating Displays and Vignettes
- Public Speaking Tips
- Fees You Should be Charging
- Why Some Re-designers Are Successful and Others Are Not
- The Psychology of Selling Redesign Services
- The Best Ways to Present Your Services
- The Psychology of Maximizing Your Profits to Clients
- How to Maximize Your Profits
- 10 Killer Ways to Maximizing Your Products
- More on Getting Referrals
- Ways to Keep Clients Coming Back for More
- Guarantees That Have Power
- 9 Tools for Building Customer Loyalty
- How to Exhibit at Trade Shows
- The 6 Top Accessories Clients Usually Don't Have
- The Top 61 Design Centers in the USA
- More Tips on Pricing Your Services
- 10 In-depth Chapters on the Top Ten Strategies to Redesign Super Stardom
- Selling Home Resale/Staging Services
- Our exclusive 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do as a home stager (bonus)
- The top business forms you'll need tailored for our industry (our exclusive forms -if you see these selling elsewhere,
they stole them from us)
And Yet, There's More - Arrange Your Stuff!
I'm not satisfied with mediocre results, however, and you should be either. As good as my training program has been so far, there's
always room for improvement -- there's always new approaches to the subject that can help you understand once and for all the all-essential concepts that you need
to know thoroughly if you expect to be wildly successful in a redesign business.
I guarantee you, that if you learn the basic concepts I've laid out for you, that you'll be able to
successfully arrange any room in your house, any house, any time, anywhere, no matter what you own, for the rest of your life! How can I be so sure?
Because the design principles you will learn have been used by interior designers for decades and they will be the same concepts used for decades to come -
no, for centuries to come.
You see, while styles change and color trends come and go, the arrangements concepts last forever! So once you know them
and understand them, you'll be about to successfully arrange any room at any time for as long as you live. How great is that?
Here's what you will get:
- 150 definitions of furniture styles and types and the parts that make up most furniture
- A thorough discussion of the 9 most important design concepts you should know before arranging any room
- The 5 elements every room should have
- The 5 areas where most people fail in their decorating attempts
- A discussion of what is style
- A discussion of what your lifestyle is
- 38 common furniture styles and types (and some uncommon ones too)
- The 19 most common furniture arrangement layouts (know these and you'll be able to resolve just about any room at any time)
- 31 actual living rooms and family rooms that I have redesigned, including the layout of the room as I found it, and anywhere from 1-5 additional layout ideas for the same
room using the same furniture or trading out some for furniture from another room in the home
- The 4 most common layouts
- The Flanked Fireplace Arrangement
- The Parallel Sofa Arrangement
- The L-Shaped with Club Chairs
- The Asymmetrical Arrangement
- The Angles L-Shaped Arrangement
- The Angled Arrangement with Recliner
- The Angled Fireplace Arrangement
- The Sectional Arrangement
- The L-Shaped Sectional Arrangement
- The Split Sectional Arrangement
- The Two Recliners Arrangement
- 3 Modern Layouts
- The Grand Piano Arrangement
- The TV/Fireplace Separated Arrangement
- A Bay Window Arrangement
- The Wall to Wall Fireplace
- The Extra Wide Traffic Lane
- The Angled Arrangement
- 3 Small Room Arrangements
- The Parallel Arrangement
- 2 Duo Purpose Arrangements
- TV in the Corner Arrangement
- The Corner Entertainment Center
- 4 Arrangements of a Typical Living Room
- 3 Arrangements of a Typical Family Room
- 3 Solutions for The Asymmetric Fireplace
- 2 Solutions for The Camelback Sofa Arrangement
- 3 Solutions for the Family Room/Dining Room Configuration
- 2 Solutions for the Angled Fireplace
- 4 Solutions for a Small Living Room
- One Large Family Room Arrangement
- 5 Solutions for the Unused Upright Piano
- 2 Solutions for a Difficult L-Shaped Living Room
- Coping with a Long Room and Angled Fireplace
- 5 Solutions for the Sofa/Chaise/Large Screen TV Dilemma
- 1 Great Room Arrangement Solution
- 2 Home Office Solutions
- The Long, Small Apartment
- Creating the Small Office Area
- Managing Multiple Entryways
- The Large Entertainment Center
- The Duo Fireplace
- The Sitting Room
- 2 Solutions for a Small Condo
- 3 actual bedrooms that I have rearranged in several different ways, all equally beautiful and functional
- Little Improvements for a Master Bedroom
- 6 Solutions for the Same Master Bedroom
- 2 Solutions for a Small Bedroom
- 16 pages devoted exclusively to training on how to arrange accessories and decorate walls with art
- The Secrets to Great Accessory Arrangements
- The Traditional Art Grouping
- The Contemporary Symmetrical Grouping
- The Contemporary Asymmetrical Grouping (2)
- A Bedroom Asymmetrical Grouping
- Keys to Overlapping Art
- Defining the Right Proportions and Formats for Narrow Walls
- One Secrets for Gallery Walls
- Designing Long Halls
- Before and After pictures of over 20 rooms that I have personally rearranged for clients
- All of my handwritten notes that point out the problems of each room and how I chose to resolve those problems - it's like taking a peek into my personal
interior redesign noteBook
There has never been a book like this
published by anyone anywhere at any time! Just look at some of the pages in this
189 page manual (8-1/2x11 size, comb binding).
Here are two examples of some of the pages in the manual. As you can see, there are illustrated drawings of the rooms, together with my handwritten notes to
direct your attention to specific issues that this room presented. Below the drawings are easy to understand explanations of the specific problems faced for that
room, followed by drawings of how I rearranged each room.
In many cases, I'll give you 2-6 arrangements of the same room so it will be easy for you to see
the concepts being applied. You see, with most rooms, there are several different ways the room can be arranged successfully. By showing you these differing
arrangements, you'll easily understand the concepts used. You'll never look at a room in your home the same way again and you won't ever feel like it has to
remain arranged in just one way for the rest of your life. You'll begin to see the multitude of solutions you can apply to change the room periodically for a
whole new feeling.
AND JUST LOOK AT THE REST OF WHAT YOU'LL GET|
1) Your Own Personal Semi-Custom Brochure Website
WE WILL HOST IT FOR ONE YEAR AND YOU CAN RENEW IT OR NOT AS YOU CHOOSE
for a nominal fee.
(See Some Examples)
That's right - you submit the details and we'll put up a SEMI-CUSTOM BROCHURE WEBSITE in the domain name of your choice (so long as it is available) so you can have
an instant professionally designed internet extension and direct realtors and clients
to your online presence. If you already have official website (not hosted by a competing trainer), just let us know and we'll link to your official site from the The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory, the fastest growing directory of its kind. Some people get calls instantly, even before their training materials arrive. And the
visitors to this directory is growing every day. This way we will instantly
help you brand your business and get out your message by the time you finish training.
2) Inclusion in our Membership Site which includes even more online training, how-to videos, forms,
designer discounts and additional resources to help you brand, build, promote, advertise and
manage your growing business ongoing. We stay on top of what's happening in the industry and continuously develop products and services that will help you enhance
your business to make the most profits you can. It's not about starting a business; it's about growing it and sustaining it for as long as you want to be in business.
A recent encounter with a woman who described herself as an "old jaded designer", who had switched from full service interior design to one day decorating, is
evidence that even those who may have been successful in the past need to keep up with the paradigm shifts in business and how it is done today or be left behind. We
will help you sustain your business for the long term.
3) Set of 4 Furniture Sliders for Carpeting - Don't worry about doing projects by yourself. With these handy, heavy-duty sliders, you'll be able to move
just about any piece of furniture over carpet that you need to move. I've got a helper these days, but I've done plenty of projects all by myself too. You'll love
these little guys. You can purchase more a la carte if you want - I always take more than one set because I often want to move 2 or 3 pieces of furniture at the
same time and this way I don't have to constantly move the sliders from piece to piece.
4) Set of 4 Furniture Sliders for Hard Floors - And with all the ceramic and wood floors out there, you'll want to be sure and have sliders for moving
furniture or appliances over hard floor surfaces. These heavy duty workers are all the help you'll need. With more and more homes using wood flooring, tile, marble
and slate floors, you don't want to be without these handy little "guys". They make the hole process so easy. I would never go out the door without them.
5) Steel Furniture Lifter -
Sorry, no longer available.
6) GUARANTEED DOUBLE CERTIFICATION (CSS/CRS)
- To help you with credentials that have meaning and power, we've created our own certification
program. In the Diamond Deluxe Course you'll be qualified to
earn certification in both businesses and become a Certified Staging Specialist (CSS) and Certified Redesign Specialist (CRS).
We're not like the high priced seminars
who will give you a designation of some kind just for attending a seminar. That's pretty meaningless
to most prospects you'll talk to later when you're trying to compete in the
marketplace. We'll train you so you'll be able to
pass our no-time-limit, open book exam and submit
your beginning portfolio of work you've done early on to make sure you're
operating at a professional level to ensure your success out in the field.
Portfolio examples do not have to be paid projects - we just want to see you at
work out in homes.
It does you no good whatsoever to lack the ability to articulate design
principles you need to know and it does you no good whatsoever to do inferior
work because of lack of proper preparation and oversight. When you complete our program, you'll have attained a much higher level of sophistication and expertise and be entitled
to promote yourself as a CSS/CRS professional.
And did you notice we said "guaranteed" certification. As a Diamond Deluxe trainee, we'll help you through the process if you're struggling. We can therefore guarantee you'll
pass. Not everyone does when they apply for it "a la carte". But by going "Diamond", we'll help you attain this achievement
as we want you to succeed, but we want your success to have marketable
strength. Anything less may be unprofessional and we want all our designees
to enjoy superior talents in the industry.
7) Custom Designed Business Stationery Pack
500 BUSINESS CARDS
100 MATCHING ANNOUNCEMENT CARDS
YOUR INSTANT "BUSINESS IN A BOX" TO JUMPSTART QUICKLY AND GIVE YOU A PROFESSIONAL BRAND IMAGE
To help you instantly brand your business in a professional manner, we'll create custom stationery for you. We offer several different styles to choose from and
we'll put your contact information on the materials and ship them directly to you at your home or office. What could be more simple? You'll get details on these
after you purchase your course, but in the meantime, here is a peek at the current options:
8) Two Lifetime Business Listings
Here is an actual directory page in The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory.
We host the fastest growing directories on the internet - and we spend tens
of thousands of dollars EVERY month advertising them. We list your business under your state and each city or town is listed alphabetically so consumers can easily find you in their
local area. Our directory is the fastest growing directory forHome Staging and Interior Redesign
of any directory on the web. People do their research on the internet these
days, so it is imperative that you list your business online. We'll give you two listings in two separately advertised directories to maximize your exposure.
You won't find anyone anywhere giving you a lifetime listing. They ALL have
annual renewal fees. As a Diamond trainee, you'll never have to pay another
listing fee - never!
I hear almost daily from trainees who
have been contacted from the directory. Many haven't even received their
training materials yet and the directory is bring them business. That is so
TESTIMONIAL - "I want to extend a huge THANK YOU from half way across the country for recommending my name and company to a Real Estate Investor
here in St. Paul. I spoke with her today and we are meeting tomorrow to talk about a future relationship for the need she has for a stager. The first project
is a 5 bedroom house built in 1884, which is the style I like most. What an amazing network you have set up for stagers across the country, what a connection.
Thanks for your recommendation, I won’t let you down! God bless, Kristin Register"
9) Access to Designer Trade Discounts
You'll gain access to our list of companies where you can get up to 50% off (sometimes more) of products and services for your business and personal needs.
10) Access to Legal and Insurance Services
You'll gain access to companies who can provide legal forms, legal advice and liability insurance for your business.
11) Discounted Accounting Services by CPA
If you need help setting up your business and choosing the right legal entity (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole Proprietorship), and you need help with your tax returns,
we've got a top CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to give you discounted services.
12) Examples of Powerful
Getting prospects to respond to your marketing messages can be difficult. We've got examples you can use verbatim or to
spark your own creativity.
13) How to Take Exceptional Photographs for Your Portfolio
Learn the tricks of the trade that magazine stylists use to enhance their photographs and draw the reader into the ambience of the room. Beat your competition with your stunning portfolio of unmatched superior quality, style and beauty.
14) Home Staging Musical Slideshow
Let our 121 beautiful slides to soft music convince homeowners to hire you to stage their home. A picture is worth 1000 words. We'll we've got a host of pictures that should
convince almost anyone that staging is not only a necessity, but a bargain when hiring someone like you.
15) Redesign Musical Slideshow
Not to leave out homeowners who plan to stay in their homes, let our 140 slides of redesigned homes do the "selling" for you. Loan them to prospects so they can show
the spouse what a re-designer could do for them. Set to beautiful music, this pictorial showcase will get clients for you
if you use it properly and get additional sets at our discounted price.
16) Your Personal Portfolio Video
Below is a sample of a video we created for one of our Diamond trainees. When you complete certification, we will create
one for you too, host it indefinitely for you with your contact information, and link to it from your two lifetime directory listings.
- "Dear Barbara,
Thank you so very much for the fabulous video, I was so excited when I seen it. And yes I have emailed everyone I know, to view it. The article you wrote on me was also great, you really have a way of making people feel really good about them selves. I feel like I have won the lottery, by completing this course, and the results are endless.I really do hope I can get some business off of this. All I want to do is watch it over and over, and by the way I wish I could stick my hand in some of the pictures to re-arrange some of the pictures.
. . . Again Thank You So Very Much
Terry Creel ( Terry's Home-Staging & Re-Design )"
17) Ten Professional Folders With Matching Letterhead and Referral Cards
Having professional materials is very important so your whole presentations will look fabulous. You can get your own made later, but we'll start you out with 5 Staging Folders and 5 Redesign Folders, each with their own matching letterhead which
you can customize easily, and matching referral cards to generate referral business. It is very, very expensive to print your own folders, but these will tide you over for your first few clients.
18) Ten Dynamic Marketing Gems
You don't have to reinvent the wheel. We'll give you 10 super simple strategies - little marketing gems - so easy to learn and implement immediately that will help you promote your services to anyone at any time, day or night, in any setting.
And you'll have amazing confidence when you use them. We can't tell you more because our competition is always snooping around, but you'll love these and even be able to create some of your own.
19) 600 Business Letter Templates
Don't fret about what to say in a business letter. We've got plenty of generic templates that give you business
language and terminology, but also legal terminology and safeguards. Customize them on your letterhead in Microsoft Word or a text editor of your choice.
20) Mini Staging Portfolio
This little gem will help you get appointments in the homes of your prospects. It fits in your purse or pocket and you
can take it anywhere and show to anyone at any time or place. Guaranteed to stimulate questions and conversation - which leads to appointments and referrals. You'll love this powerful promotional aid. Soft Cover 32 pages.
21) Wall Groupings! Secrets of Arranging Art and Photos
You'll also get a copy of my softcover book. This breezy manual
will teach you everything you need to know about how design
beautiful wall groupings for clients, including all of the
important design concepts, installation tips, lots of
illustrations and photos, do's and don't, a huge selection of
photos of actual wall groupings and much more. It replaces my
out of print manual called "Where There's a Wall - There's a
LOOK AT ALL OF THE FREE BONUSES TOO|
You will be given my private email address so that you can ask me questions that pertain to your own situation. We'll even talk about your business by phone.
You'll be able to have me help you personally whenever you need it in a more personalized way.
Your success is my success, so it gives me
great pleasure to tell you that I was the first person in the industry to offer
this kind of on-going, free mentoring.
You'll also get my monthly Business Building Newsletter, that is filled each month with additional training
to help you build your business to the level you want it. I constantly get
letters about how terrific and helpful the newsletter is. I include my own personal experiences, tips and tactics and strategies for marketing and promoting your
products and services. I put a lot of time and energy into my newsletters. I make myself available to you by phone and email too. People are often very surprised
when they call and find that I answered the phone. Why do I answer the phone instead of a staff member? Because I want to be accessible to you. I want you to
know that it's pretty easy to reach me - at least it is right now.
"Dear Barbara, Thank you for getting back with me. I
also wanted to take this time to tell you how much I
appreciate your monthly letters!!! Kimi Young"
"Hi, Barbara: I just wanted to drop you note to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy your
newsletters and find them most helpful! Thank you for giving us so much support." - Leslie Saez
Whenever I have someone write or call me for help, and it's not possible for me to serve them because of my schedule or distance from my office, I always look to
my list of Diamond Trainees and give my referral to them to handle. I can't promise I'll have referrals for you, but I do give out many referrals every month and the
Diamond Redesign/Staging trainees are the benefactors of those.
As a Diamond Trainee, you will receive referrals from me if (or when) someone contacts me looking for a redesigner/stager in your area. I do not give out
referrals to any trainees unless they have gone through the Gold or Diamond Redesign/Staging course. Naturally, if you follow through and submit your full contact
information for the Redesign Directory (which you will receive at no additional charge for life), visitors to the Directory will be able to contact you
directly. But regardless, I only give out referrals myself to Gold or Diamond Trainees. This is another one of the bonuses you will receive.
So you get all this additional training in party decorating, entertaining and decorating tablescapes, all as an additional bonus for choosing the
TOTAL VALUE OF BONUS
So What Are You Waiting For?|
Within minutes you can start building your business in a myriad of ways you've
probably never thought about doing. Within just a few minutes you could be on your way to maximizing your full potential,
pulling out all the stops. You can start your initial training with the eBook (which you will download and read on your computer) while you wait for the rest of
the materials to arrive. You could literally be doing that in about 5 minutes from the time you place your order.
You do have to work at it, I won't kid you, so if
you're lazy, this isn't the training program for you. But if you really want to make top money, if you crave enjoying the peak of success,
then this is the right place and the right time. If so, go get your credit card right now and let's get you going. The ordering process is quite simple.
You can order your copy through our Secure
Server on line and get instructions on how to download it on to your computer
in less than 5 minutes, or you can FAX, phone or mail in your order, using the links
below. It takes longer that way, but it's up to you.
Order now. Cause if you wait, I guarantee
you'll never do it and five years from now you'll be regretting it big time as a competitor moves in and takes the business
right out from under your nose!
Ground floor opportunities don't come along all that often.
Redesign is just beginning to really take off. Most people
haven't heard of it yet -- but many have.
Either way, that's good for
you, but only if you act soon. Right now there's very little competition
and you can jump in and go! But first you need to learn how from someone
who has done it for years! If you're in an area that has competition, you better find out the advanced strategies before your
competitors do so you can take over the scene. You definitely want to gain the edge and this is the perfect training program
to help you do just that.
YOUR INVESTMENT IS LESS THAN YOU
THE ACADEMY OF STAGING AND REDESIGN
YOUR DIAMOND DELUXE COURSE|
reserve the right to change the contents and pricing without notice. Some
items included are not shown in the picture. Some books and CDs may have a
different cover but the contents are the same. Shopping cart always has
up-to-date pricing and contents. The steel furniture lifter is no
Deluxe Combo Training Program (which
gives you virtually everything you need for 2 dynamically related businesses in one) will only be
a low, low
(an instant savings if you were to purchase the items individually, plus you save on shipping charges, can place your
order in one convenient step, get guaranteed double certification and a
lifetime listing in two International Directories PLUS your own semi-custom website and a complete
business stationery package plus lifetime inclusion in the members-only
site for on-going training and support.
$1199.95 for Continental USA (plus S/H)
$1299.95 Canada|Alaska|Hawaii, which includes S/H
For your personal library, we give you 3 eBooks and
5 manuals (equivalent
to 1300+ pages - no one in the industry does as much), all the promotional and management tools you're likely to need, business listings, certification,
and website, so there is no stone unturned on any aspect of either business.
(For those in Canada/Hawaii/Alaska your
charges are slightly higher, including airmail shipping.)
You could literally pay for the entire course with just two half-day or one full-day client!
you're getting over $399 in free bonuses too because each product that makes up
this package also comes with it's own free bonuses, added to the ones listed
That's a tremendous bargain (you don't even know yet) considering that you won't find this
type of training any where else for any price and you could easily pay several thousand dollars for seminars and classes that don't cover nearly the ground
that we do (I know of a training program for stay at home moms that costs over $5000 in Britain).
One major competitor in redesign
is charging 2.5 times this price for a home study course
which doesn't include any kind of advanced program and doesn't include staging.
On top of that, it's really difficult to know who out there is really qualified to teach you this business. Do you want to take a chance on them? Go check
out their websites and compare. We know you'll come back here after you do.
Then ask yourself these important questions:
- What is it worth to me to learn how to double, triple or maybe even quadruple what
I'm now earning?
- What is it worth to me to leave my competition in the dust?
- What is it worth to me to become THE HOME STAGER or REDESIGNER
in my area that everyone is talking about?
- Do I want all the advantages of a true experienced redesign/staging mentor
teaching me, who has been doing this business since 1983 or do I want
some novice who couldn't as a consultant and decided to try
training instead or has only been online a few months trying to copy our
If you've been considering spending $2000-3500 for a seminar, class or
teleconference, you might get decent training (though I've heard many
horror stories). How many clients will it reasonably take to recoup your
training cost, equipping you in only one business, not two? It will take
a few, but it is unrealistic to think you can become professional this
quickly without spending some serious money on your business training
and tools and web presence.
delay as this price may go up at any time. You're not going to find an
advanced strategy training on redesign AND staging out there any where, I guarantee it.
This is an incredible deal, even at two or three times the price.
Barbara Jennings, Author/Consultant/Trainer
Two Ways to Order
The fastest way to order is directly from the Secure Server Order Form link below. Keep in mind that when
you use our order form on our Secure Servers, we can email you the instructions to get any software version within your program within 5 minutes so you can start
Secure Server Encryption
Our Shopping Cart is hosted at a secure site called Veracart.Com and all information posted is automatically encrypted
for your security. You may check the status of their security certificate at any time during the checkout
process. Look for the Secure Status Image and click on it.
- Click Here to Invest
with Peace of Mind Through Our Online Secure Server
- Click Here to Invest
with Peace of Mind Through Our Online Secure Server
You can order by check with our FAX or Mail-in Order Form.
Simply print this order form out and send it, along with your payment.
After we receive your order and payment, instructions will be sent to you via email.
Click Here to Invest by Phone, Fax or Mail
P.S. - Remember My Free Bonus Gifts
Harv Eker, in his best selling book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind", says
"Rich people focus on
opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles." No words were more true than for those
thinking about starting a new business. He goes on to say, "Poor people make choices based upon fear. Their minds are constantly scanning for what is wrong or could go wrong . . .
their primary mind-set is "What if it doesn't work?' . . . Rich people take responsibility for the results in their lives and act upon the mind-set 'It will work because I'll make it work.' Rich people expect to succeed. They have confidence in their
abilities, they have confidence in their creativity, and they believe that should the doo-doo hit the fan, they can find another way to succeed. . . . Because they constantly see opportunity, rich people are willing to take a risk." So the question is,
Do you want to be a rich person or remain a poor or middle class person?
Remember you're going to
get all of my training, and all of my "tools of the trade" in one single,
convenient course - PLUS you'll get over $2500's worth of bonuses, guaranteed
double certification, your own semi-custom mini website, a lifetime listing in the Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory
and so much more. You won't
learn interior redesign and home staging from any other place that is so
thorough and affordable that gives you all of the support you'll find here!
And as far as support goes, the same day I receive your email with one or more questions, that's the same
day you'll get a response back from me, all tailored to your personal situation and at no additional charge. You'll get your own
personal mentor and instructor by email. That's my personal promise to you.
2003-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com