don't get many chances to genuinely help other people, enjoy your creative
skills at work and make a lucrative, independent living all at the same time.
But that's just what I've been doing for the past two decades and I can teach
you how to do what I've done.
Let Me Illustrate . . .
Recently I helped a lady who lost her daughter to leukemia and then suffered
through a divorce. She had brought her home furnishings into her new home and
needed help making everything look and feel like home. It was my great honor to
work with her all day to rearrange her living room furniture and accessories and
create a more attractive bedroom. I even listened for an hour to the story of
her daughter's fight for life. When does one get the chance to decorate for
another person, make a home beautiful and comfortable and lend a sympathetic ear
to someone who needed to share one of life's hardest battles - the loss of a
Then there was the superior court judge who remarried a young journalist and
the two were struggling to "marry" two completely different household styles
together under one roof. How much fun is was to work side by side with the
"bride" to create an oasis of love, comfort and beautify for both husband and
wife to enjoy.
And how great it was to help the middle income family whose father had been
promoted to another position in another state. They desperately needed to sell
their home and get settled before school started again. To be able to advise
them on the furnishings that had to be edited out of the home, reorganize what
was left, make some minor repairs and add some fun enhancement strategies was
right down my alley. But there was nothing quite as satisfying as seeing the joy
on their faces when their home sold right away for more than the asking price.
Does This Type of Career Appeal to You?
In the last year the home staging and interior redesign industries have grown
with leaps and bounds. More and more TV shows have sprung up. So have multiple
books and courses. I actually wrote and offered the first one on doing staging
and redesign as a business.
My goal was to give readers a clear picture of
what needs to be done to build a strong, viable business that will not
only make money today but that will endure the test of time.
No easy task.
But after 6 years of development, I have put together what I know to be the most
comprehensive course available anywhere - far superior to all others and more
The Diamond Deluxe Combo Course
reserve the right to change the contents and pricing without notice. Some
items included are not shown in the picture. Some books and CDs may have a
different cover but the contents are the same. Shopping cart always has up-to-date pricing and contents.
But Before You Read On,|
May I Give You My Free Newsletter?
Subscribe to my FREE bi-monthly Decorating
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of promotional tips
and tricks (A $147 VALUE!)
Let me remind you: You don't need a degree. You don't need
to be certified. You don't need to be connected to anyone or anything! You just need to be well grounded in the basics of
re-design and staging and then plunge right in. You'll have so many tools at your disposal, I guarantee you that you'll
have a hard time focusing in at first. But these will totally equip you and make you feel terrific. And feeling terrific and confident is what it's all about.
When people see you confidence, see how you handle yourself, they will feel reassured that you can really help them - and do it right the first time.
TESTIMONIAL - "I was working with one home, and when I was looking to rent furniture the person at the place of my choosing asked where I was getting my
certification from. After I mentioned your name and program, she said that she has worked with 2 other individuals from your program. And, she thought very highly
of the work being done by these people. Just thought you'd like to know that! Have a great Labor Day weekend! Debi Wheatley"
25 Chapters on the
All Important Concepts of Arranging Furniture and Accessories
- There are over 600 images in the eBook to illustrate what you're learning
- How to Assess a Room so Your Arrangements Look Exceptional
- How to Assess Your Lifestyle for Functionality As Well As Beauty
- How to Arrange Your Room for Intimacy and Relaxation
- Where and How to Begin Your Redecorating Arrangements
- My Personal Tools of the Trade and How to Get Them
- Where to Place the Major Furniture - What Is the Major Furniture?
- 11 of the Most Common Arrangement Solutions That Will Solve Most Any Room Dilemma
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture and Create the Designer Look You've Always Wanted
- How to Create Intimacy That Your Family and Friends Will Enjoy
- The Little Known Trade Secret Most Designers Don't Even Know
- How to Arrange the Entire Room and Amaze Everyone With Your Creativity
- How to Make a Room Sparkle and Come to Life
- How to Create Spectacular Furniture Groupings That Show Everyone You're Really Good
- The One Essential Ingredient You Need to Get Peace of Mind
- The Art of Displaying Your Art and Accessories and Add Pizzazz to Any Room
- How to Virtually Eliminate Every Architectural "Blemish" in the Room
- The Easy and Proper Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- How to Conquer the Two Most Misunderstood Concepts in Interior Arrangements
- How to Balance Unity with Variety in Your Decorating
- One Decorating Element Every Room Should Have
- 21 Arrangement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 50 (or more) Before and After Pictures Using What the Owner Already Had
- Easy Decorating and Redecorating Strategies for the Living Room, Family Room,
Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
176 Pages on
Starting a Basic Interior Redesign Business That Will Thrive
- 12 benefits you will personally receive from a redesign business
- 8 keys to becoming successful
- 13 areas a re-designer will address on each project
- 2 key ingredients needed to be effective
- The one thing every consultant needs
- The essence of an interior re-designer's knowledge
- 4 keys that make the difference in the long term
- 10 ways to present a professional image
- 3 crucial elements every client should receive
- 11 ingredients essential for entrepreneurs
- 5 ways to identify your target market
- 1 specific qualification every prospect must pass
- 3 ways to define the needs of homeowners
- The 9 most common mistakes homeowners make
- 3 excuses prospects give
- 3 criteria you should require before you set an appointment
- How to identify what homeowners need most
- How to define a need from a want
- One great method to organize leads and turn them into clients
- 9 ways to generate referrals which lead to more clients
- How to identify the best people to help you promote your business
- 3 top ways to generate leads
- 3 essential ingredients for a website
- How to get 5 new leads at every function you attend
- How to contact leads and prospects
- How to respond when prospects contact you
- 6 common questions prospects will ask you
- How to discuss issues on price
- How to use direct mail, flyers and brochures to promote your business
Preparing for Appointments
- Tips on how to pick a business name
- How to manage phone discussions
- One crucial step necessary before leaving an appointment
- How to graciously manage cancellations
- The importance of a Pre-Check
- The most essential accessory you should take along
- How to get others to promote your business for free
- How to generate leads over and over again
- How and where to advertise your business
- How to turn prospects into clients
- How to make the phone work for you
Going on Appointments
- What to take on appointments
- The 5 most critical etiquette rules you must follow
- 25 tools you're going to need with you (well, maybe not all of them)
- 3 ways to create the right first impression
- How to maintain control in any situation
- The best way to find everything you need for a room
- How to interview clients so you know just what to do first
- How to clarify a client's needs and wishes
- 20 starting questions you should ask
- How to respond to the answers you get
- 2 crucial ways to protect yourself and avoid the pitfalls
- How to preserve the room when you arrive
- How to measure a room and what measurements to take
- 11 rules for traffic patterns and why they are essential
- How to survey a room for hazards and eliminate them
- How to properly and quickly assess a room
- The first element you should focus on
- The 2nd element that needs attention
- After the first 2, what next?
- The most important ingredients to add personality to a room
- The 16 most common styles
- 25 ways to express your client's taste
- Easy tips on the care of wood furniture to give your clients
- The 10 major goals of good interior design
- 3 crucial ways to get client feedback
- Methods for collecting your fee upon completion
Adding Home Staging Services
- The critical difference between home "staging" and "redesign"
- 20 great ways to prepare a home for a quick sale
- 9 types of vendors you will need to help you
- 4 simple additives that get results every time
- The 3 top client sources for home stagers
- 10 secondary sources for home staging leads
- 19 key elements to building a home staging business
- 7 ways to increase curb appeal
- 4 tips for evening curb appeal
- 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do
Setting Fees, Marketing and Legal Stuff
- How to get an instantaneous testimony
- How to get an instant referral
- How to preserve the final result
- How to advise clients on future purchases
- One thing you should always leave behind
- One thing you should do immediately following an appointment
- How to comfortably stay in contact with your client afterwards
- Why you should retain relationships with clients
- 9 ways to win friends and influence people
- 5 ways to select the right fee
- How to set your income goals
- How to be comfortable with your fees
- How to add extra value to your services
- What kinds of ethics you should maintain
- How to quote your fees confidently
- 22 of the most common expenses you should expect
- The all important guarantee you should offer
- How to select your legal structure
- How to choose a good business name
- 3 licenses you may need and how to get them
- Tips for managing payroll (if you have employees)
More on Marketing and Becoming Professional
- Getting a powerful mission statement
- 9 essential ingredients for a good business plan
- 5 key elements to include in a start-up budget
- How to create custom invoices
- What type of bank account you should open
- How to set up your phones at home
- Managing a business address
- How to develop marketing materials
- 8 ingredients for a good brochure
- 2 types of insurance policies you need
- Tips for tax preparation
- The most powerful way to promote your business for free
- 14 steps to get free promotions
- A sample you can follow
- 32 ways to promote your business
- 7 places to submit stories of interest
- The pitfalls of traditional advertising
- Website optimization tactics
- The best viral advertising and how to get it
- Other methods that generate leads
- How to cope with a changing economic climate
- How to get a constant flood of new ideas
- The Savings Rule
- The Strategy of Pre-eminence
- 4 questions you should always ask yourself
- 21 sources for additional help
- How to grow your business faster
- The one essential ingredient that makes a huge difference in growth
- 6 elements to dynamic growth
- 6 ways to outperform the competition
- 4 key factors you should include in your strategies
- 8 ways to satisfy a client
- 18 essential elements to world-class strategic marketing
- 4 major options to choose from
Interviews, In-depth Marketing and Lots of Other
Significant and Exclusive Instruction
- Interview with a top re-designer in Kansas
- Interview with a top re-designer in Rhode Island
- A sample design consultation plan
- 6 steps on how to get people to call you
- Why most businesses aren't getting referrals
- 5 steps for getting referrals
- A 7-step marketing plan
- 5 ways to reach your niche market and convert them to clients
- A real case study for free publicity
- 26 ways to stay organized
- 15 essentials for a great marketing plan
- Publicity referral services
- Questions and answers from real re-designers
- How to get professional tools and sizzle your services
256 Pages on Starting and Growing a Staging Business
- The History of Home Staging
- What Exactly Is Home Staging (Home Enhancement)
- The Psychology of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Benefits You Can Expect as a Home Stager
- Why Home Staging is So Effective
- Statistics of Why it Works
- The Art of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Top 10 Mistakes Sellers Usually Make
- The Top 10 Most Common Problems
- 16 Ways to Identify Do-It-Yourself Sellers
- What a Home Stager Does
- What Separates the Stager from the Seller and Agent
- How to Identify a Home's Faults
- How to Identify a Home's Assets
- How to Portray the Home's Full Potential
- How to Identify What Is Most Important Immediately
- How to Turn The Situation Around for the Seller
- Guerilla Marketing to Overcome the Marketing Challenges
- Concepts of Staging that Differ From Decorating
- How to Evaluate the Time Factors for Staging a Home
- What Kind of Expertise is Needed
- Attitude and Skills That Are Needed for Success
- The Role of Interior Design Knowledge in the Process
- 4 Crucial Aspects to a Professional Image
- 16 Ways We Support Your Success
- The Top 5 Real Estate Corporations
- How to Find Agents Who Suit You
- How to Find Sellers Who Suit You
- Four Top Ways to Build a Clientele
- 16 Sources for Building a Referral Network
- How to Identify Consultation Seekers
- The 3 Top Benefits to Sellers
- Taking Your First Steps and What to Do
- Effective Ways to Present Services to Agents
- 44 Important Questions to Ask Agents
- How to Negotiate Terms With Agents
- How to Meet With Sellers and What to Do First
- 48 Crucial Questions to Ask Sellers
- The Right Ways and Sequences to Tour the Property
- How to Use the Checklists to Evaluate the Home
- How to Develop Winning Estimates That Beat the Competition
- Making Recommendations to the Seller
- Quick Guide to Pricing Your Services
- What You Should Always Get Before Starting Any Project
- A Quick Guide of 20 Tips to Home Enhancement/Home Staging
- 17 Quick Start Steps to Successful Staging
- The 12-Step Process Overall Guide
- 16 of the Most Common Things to Remove
- 65 Things You'll Probably Need in Your Tool Box
- 25 Types of Props You Might Want to Inventory
- Our 9 Steps to Carpet Care and Stain Removal Guide
- Quick Guide for Polishing and Care of Wood Furniture and Floors
- Choosing What to Repair and What to Paint
- 7 Types of Paint and Our Quick Guide to Choosing Paint
- How to Advice Sellers on Styling
- 12 Types of Vendors You'll Need
- The 2 Essential Concepts to Powerful Home Staging
- 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- The 5 Top Steps to Any Home Staging Project
- 6 Top Feelings Your Seller Wants and Needs
- 15 Basic Furniture Arrangement Tips
- How to Handle the Seller's Possessions
- A Unique Addition to Put in Every Room
- A Unique Addition to Add to Every Box of Removed Items
- A Complete Moving Tips Guide
- 25 Page Check List Covering The Most Common Rooms and Areas of Any
- 9 Items the Seller Should Do At the End
- 11 Additional Services You Can Offer for a Complete Package
- The 10 Critical Factors of Good Interior Design
Access to Exclusive Design and Staging Videos
- 47 Staging Tricks of the Trade Photos and Descriptions
- Multiple Color Before and After Pictures of Staging Projects
- Exclusive Design and Staging Videos in Protected, Private Locale
Guerilla Marketing Tactics for Staging Homes
- The Easiest Way to Organize Your Prospects Without a Computer
- Your Best Source for New Clients
- 8 Powerful Ways to Garner New Clients
- How to Get Appointments
- The 4 Questions Everyone Wants to Ask You
- Three Top Ways to Announce Your Services
- How to Manage Phone Discussions
- How to Manage Cancellations
- 5 Crucial Components to a Great Home Stager
- A Home Stager's Initial Key Ingredient
- All About Control, Feedback, Fees, Referrals and Testimonials
- 5 Critical Things to Do at the End
- 5 Factors in Determining Your Fees
- All About Quoting Your Fees
- 22 Typical Expenses and How to Use Them to Your Advantage
- 12-Step Sequence for Managing Your Business
- All About Legal Structures, Names
- 2 Licenses You'll Need
- 9 Important Steps to Building a Powerful Business Plan
- 7 Key Factors for Setting Up a Budget
- 5 Keys to Financial Organization
- Creating the Right Marketing Materials
- 2 Types of Insurance You'll Need
- Tips on Autos and Taxes
- The Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic for Consultants
- How to Implement the Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic
- 14 Steps To Free Promotion for Your Business
- 32 Ways to Create a Buzz About Your Services
- 7 Websites That Will Help You Succeed
- 3 Other Ways to Garner Clients
- 6 Ways to Get People to Call You
- Why Most Businesses Don't Succeed and How You Can Avoid Failing
- Your Personal Seven-Step Guerilla Marketing Plan
- 5 Ways to Reach Your Niche Market and Convert Them to Clients
- Promotional Case Study
- 15 Essential Factors You Need in Your Plan
- 26 Ways to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- 7 More Questions to Ask Yourself
- The 4 Most Important Strategies for Success
- How to Become a Leading Strategic Force in Home Staging
- 6 Tactical Questions You Must Answer
- 4 Essential Factors for Your Marketing Strategy
- 8 Ways to Provide Value to Your Clients
- 18 Things That Influence Business Strategy
- The 4 Tops Strategy Options You Should Know
- Questions and Answers
- Other Helpful Resources
Staging Luxurious Homes - Finding, Attracting and Getting Wealthy Clients
- Chapter One discusses who the affluent are and defines them for
you. You'll learn where the largest concentration exists, 4 distinctive ways
they got wealthy.
- Chapter Two will teach you how they think, how they work, what
motivates them, why they become dissatisfied.
- Chapter Three gives you the six main methods of making contact with
- Chapter Four teaches you 12 dynamite ways to meet wealthy prospects,
and gives you the keys to 33 highly targeted women's associations where you can
become known and valued by thousands and thousands of high income prospective
clients. And that's not all. You'll be taught 9 different ways you can structure
your business to capitalize on these highly prized relationships, plus you'll
learn about the 12 rules for governing your professional conduct to ensure your
- Chapter Five will teach you the differences between quality prospects
and the rest, the secrets to what drives their decisions, how presenting your
services to them needs to be different from the main stream prospect, the 3
critical aspects you absolutely must give them.
- Chapter Six identifies the essential ingredients necessary for
getting a relationship started, 14 steps that move you in the right direction,
another 10 to take as you progress, 12 things they need from you in order to
trust you, 4 styles of operating that will make them respect you professionally,
when/what and how to ask for what you want, and so much more.
- Chapter Seven deals with your appearance, etiquette, image, wardrobe,
first impressions, vocabulary, plus a lengthy segment on how to attract the
affluent. I break it all down for you with lots of strategies and concepts and
tactics, even great to use for other types of clients and prospects.
- Chapter Eight focuses your attention on how to sell to affluent
prospects, developing your personal Credo, 12 all important tenets you should
make part of your overall motto and philosophy, 9 killer ways to reach out to
prospects, and page after page of other helpful tips.
- Chapter Nine is all about pricing, how it differs or doesn't from the
mainstream, how to simplify giving quotes that take the guess work out of
- Chapter Ten covers how to service wealthy clients and gives you some
examples of where some companies have missed the mark totally, so you don't fall
into those traps, including a detailed Credo tailored for the upscale market
adapted from one of the most well-known service oriented mega corporations on
the planet who rose to prominence on the commitment to their Service Creed.
- Chapter Eleven discusses the pseudo-affluent, how to recognize them
and avoid them.
- Chapter Twelve teaches you 7 key elements on how to become a member
of the affluent society in your area. Motivational, if I do say so myself.
- Chapter Thirteen is a complete checklist of specific steps you need
to take on a daily basis, 37 things you must do, 43 things you must not
do, managing the Monday Morning Blues and a whole lot more.
Advanced Strategies to Even Higher Profits
- Revisiting the Ten Most Basic Re-design Strategies
- Paint and Color Consultations
- Holiday Party/Special Occasion Decorating
- Exterior Holiday Decorating Services
- A Decorating Shopping Service
- Relocation and Move-In Services
- Real Estate Ready to Sell Service
- Serving Blended Families
- Serving Downsized Families
- Workshops and Speaking Engagements
- Isolating Your Strengths
- Creating Displays and Vignettes
- Public Speaking Tips
- Fees You Should be Charging
- Why Some Re-designers Are Successful and Others Are Not
- The Psychology of Selling Redesign Services
- The Best Ways to Present Your Services
- The Psychology of Maximizing Your Profits to Clients
- How to Maximize Your Profits
- 10 Killer Ways to Maximizing Your Products
- More on Getting Referrals
- Ways to Keep Clients Coming Back for More
- Guarantees That Have Power
- 9 Tools for Building Customer Loyalty
- How to Exhibit at Trade Shows
- The 6 Top Accessories Clients Usually Don't Have
- The Top 61 Design Centers in the USA
- More Tips on Pricing Your Services
- 10 In-depth Chapters on the Top Ten Strategies to Redesign Super Stardom
- Selling Home Resale/Staging Services
- Our exclusive 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do as a home stager (bonus)
- The top business forms you'll need tailored for our industry (our exclusive forms -if you see these selling elsewhere,
they stole them from us)
I know it seems like a short list, but that's because I've grouped my top ten strategies
together at the end (I devote a full chapter to each one). I don't want you to prejudge anything and I certainly don't want the competition to learn what you'll be learning. Besides, you need to read about them
in detail to capture what I'm saying and
I won't say anything more about them here.
But if you've already taken training
from me you know that I'm pretty thorough and I give you plenty of information, lots of tips, tried and true procedures and ideas.
I've been doing this a long time and I've gleaned lots of ideas from other successful re-designers
and stagers as well, and organized them
into a powerful guide.
I will be the first to admit to you that even I have not done everything I'll be teaching you. As I said,
there isn't time enough to do everything and do it justice. But I've done most of the strategies myself and I can attest to their
integrity and the mega profits they can generate for you.
And Yet, There's More - 189 Pages to Start With!
compiled the world's only illustrated furniture arrangement training that is so
easy to follow you'll actually be amazed with how easy it is to learn the concepts that professional interior designers use to arrange furniture and
accessories. Arrange Your Stuff (189 pages) goes hand in hand with my eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed. But Arrange Your Stuff approaches the concept from a completely different angle to
give you the absolute best of both worlds.
I'm not satisfied with mediocre results. As good as my training program has been so far, there's
always room for improvement -- there's always new approaches to the subject that can help you understand once and for all the all-essential concepts that you need
to know thoroughly if you expect to be wildly successful in a redesign business.
I guarantee you, that if you learn the basic concepts I've laid out for you, that you'll be able to
successfully arrange any room in your house, any house, any time, anywhere, no matter what you own, for the rest of your life! How can I be so sure?
Because the design principles you will learn have been used by interior designers for decades and they will be the same concepts used for decades to come -
no, for centuries to come.
You see, while styles change and color trends come and go, the arrangements concepts last forever! So once you know them
and understand them, you'll be about to successfully arrange any room at any time for as long as you live. How great is that?
Here's what you will get:
- 150 definitions of furniture styles and types and the parts that make up most furniture
- A thorough discussion of the 9 most important design concepts you should know before arranging any room
- The 5 elements every room should have
- The 5 areas where most people fail in their decorating attempts
- A discussion of what is style
- A discussion of what your lifestyle is
- 38 common furniture styles and types (and some uncommon ones too)
- The 19 most common furniture arrangement layouts (know these and you'll be able to resolve just about any room at any time)
- 31 actual living rooms and family rooms that I have redesigned, including the layout of the room as I found it, and anywhere from 1-5 additional layout ideas for the same
room using the same furniture or trading out some for furniture from another room in the home
- The 4 most common layouts
- The Flanked Fireplace Arrangement
- The Parallel Sofa Arrangement
- The L-Shaped with Club Chairs
- The Asymmetrical Arrangement
- The Angles L-Shaped Arrangement
- The Angled Arrangement with Recliner
- The Angled Fireplace Arrangement
- The Sectional Arrangement
- The L-Shaped Sectional Arrangement
- The Split Sectional Arrangement
- The Two Recliners Arrangement
- 3 Modern Layouts
- The Grand Piano Arrangement
- The TV/Fireplace Separated Arrangement
- A Bay Window Arrangement
- The Wall to Wall Fireplace
- The Extra Wide Traffic Lane
- The Angled Arrangement
- 3 Small Room Arrangements
- The Parallel Arrangement
- 2 Duo Purpose Arrangements
- TV in the Corner Arrangement
- The Corner Entertainment Center
- 4 Arrangements of a Typical Living Room
- 3 Arrangements of a Typical Family Room
- 3 Solutions for The Asymmetric Fireplace
- 2 Solutions for The Camelback Sofa Arrangement
- 3 Solutions for the Family Room/Dining Room Configuration
- 2 Solutions for the Angled Fireplace
- 4 Solutions for a Small Living Room
- One Large Family Room Arrangement
- 5 Solutions for the Unused Upright Piano
- 2 Solutions for a Difficult L-Shaped Living Room
- Coping with a Long Room and Angled Fireplace
- 5 Solutions for the Sofa/Chaise/Large Screen TV Dilemma
- 1 Great Room Arrangement Solution
- 2 Home Office Solutions
- The Long, Small Apartment
- Creating the Small Office Area
- Managing Multiple Entryways
- The Large Entertainment Center
- The Duo Fireplace
- The Sitting Room
- 2 Solutions for a Small Condo
- 3 actual bedrooms that I have rearranged in several different ways, all equally beautiful and functional
- Little Improvements for a Master Bedroom
- 6 Solutions for the Same Master Bedroom
- 2 Solutions for a Small Bedroom
- 16 pages devoted exclusively to training on how to arrange accessories and decorate walls with art
- The Secrets to Great Accessory Arrangements
- The Traditional Art Grouping
- The Contemporary Symmetrical Grouping
- The Contemporary Asymmetrical Grouping (2)
- A Bedroom Asymmetrical Grouping
- Keys to Overlapping Art
- Defining the Right Proportions and Formats for Narrow Walls
- One Secrets for Gallery Walls
- Designing Long Halls
- Before and After pictures of over 20 rooms that I have personally rearranged for clients
- All of my handwritten notes that point out the problems of each room and how I chose to resolve those problems - it's like taking a peek into my personal
interior redesign noteBook
There has never been a book like this published by anyone anywhere at any time! Just look at some of the pages in this
189 page manual (8-1/2x11 size, comb binding). And when you couple this manual with my very exclusive and thorough eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed, you
will literally be blown out of the water on the thoroughness of the training you will receive. Decor Secrets is sold separately on this website and
comes exclusively as an electronic book, which you would read on your computer.
Here are two examples of some of the pages in the manual. As you can see, there are illustrated drawings of the rooms, together with my handwritten notes to
direct your attention to specific issues that this room presented. Below the drawings are easy to understand explanations of the specific problems faced for that
room, followed by drawings of how I rearranged each room.
In many cases, I'll give you 2-6 arrangements of the same room so it will be easy for you to see
the concepts being applied. You see, with most rooms, there are several different ways the room can be arranged successfully. By showing you these differing
arrangements, you'll easily understand the concepts used. You'll never look at a room in your home the same way again and you won't ever feel like it has to
remain arranged in just one way for the rest of your life. You'll begin to see the multitude of solutions you can apply to change the room periodically for a
whole new feeling.
Here's What Else You'll Get
And Just Look at the Rest
Your Own Personal Semi-Custom
of What You'll Get
WE WILL HOST IT FOR ONE YEAR AND YOU CAN RENEW IT
OR NOT AS YOU CHOOSE.
That's right - you submit the details and we'll put up a SEMI-CUSTOM BROCHURE WEBSITE in the domain name of your choice (so long as it is available) so you can have
an instant professionally designed internet extension and direct realtors and clients
to your online presence. If you already have official website (not hosted by a competing trainer), just let us know and we'll link to your official site from the The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory, the fastest growing directory of its kind. Some people get calls instantly, even before their training materials arrive. And the
visitors to this directory is growing every day. This way we will instantly
help you brand your business and get out your message by the time you finish training.
Sampling of Video Training
Inclusion in our Membership Site which includes even more online training, how-to videos, forms and additional resources to help you brand, build, promote, advertise and
manage your growing business ongoing. We stay on top of what's happening in the industry and continously develop products and services that will help you enhance
your business to make the most profits you can. It's not about starting a business; it's about growing it and sustaining it for as long as you want to be in business.
A recent encounter with a woman who described herself as an "old jaded designer", who had switched from full service interior design to one day decorating, is
evidence that even those who may have been successful in the past need to keep up with the paradigm shifts in business and how it is done today or be left behind. We
will help you sustain your business for the long term.
SET OF 4 FURNITURE SLIDERS FOR OVER CARPET
SET OF 4 FURNITURE SLIDERS FOR OVER HARD FLOORS
STEEL FURNITURE LIFTER
HOME STAGING MUSICAL SLIDESHOW
REDESIGN MUSICAL SLIDESHOW
GUARANTEED DOUBLE CERTIFICATION
INTERIOR REDESIGN & HOME STAGING
THE MOST PRETIGIOUS DESIGNATIONS
To help you with credentials that have meaning and power, we've created our own certification
program. In the Diamond Standard Course you'll be qualified to
earn certification in both businesses and become a Certified Staging Specialist (CSS) and Certified Redesign Specialist (CRS).
We're not like the high priced seminars
who will give you a designation of some kind just for attending a seminar. That's pretty meaningless
to most prospects you'll talk to later when you're trying to compete in the
marketplace. We'll train you so you'll be able to
pass our no-time-limit, open book exam and submit
your beginning portfolio of work you've done early on to make sure you're
operating at a professional level to ensure your success out in the field.
Portfolio examples do not have to be paid projects - we just want to see you at
work out in homes.
It does you no good whatsoever to lack the ability to articulate design
principles you need to know and it does you no good whatsoever to do inferior
work because of lack of proper preparation and oversight. When you complete our program, you'll have attained a much higher level of sophistication and expertise and be entitled
to promote yourself as a CSS/CRS professional.
And did you notice we said "guaranteed" certification. As a Diamond
Standard trainee, we'll help you through the process if you're struggling. We can therefore guarantee you'll
pass. Not everyone does when they apply for it "a la carte". But by going "Diamond", we'll help you attain this achievement
as we want you to succeed, but we want your success to have marketable
strength. Anything less may be unprofessional and we want all our designees
to enjoy superior talents in the industry.
CUSTOM DESIGNED BUSINESS STATIONERY
500 BUSINESS CARDS
250 MATCHING ANNOUNCEMENT CARDS
YOUR INSTANT "BUSINESS IN A BOX" TO JUMPSTART QUICKLY AND GIVE YOU A PROFESSIONAL BRAND IMAGE
TWO LIFETIME LISTINGS IN
INTERNATIONAL STAGING AND REDESIGN DIRECTORIES
OUR DIRECTORIES ARE THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE INDUSTRY - WE SPEND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS MONTHLY ADVERSTISING - YOU REAP THE BENEFITS
TESTIMONIAL - "I want to extend a huge THANK YOU from half way across the country for recommending my name and company to a Real Estate Investor
here in St. Paul. I spoke with her today and we are meeting tomorrow to talk about a future relationship for the need she has for a stager. The first project
is a 5 bedroom house built in 1884, which is the style I like most. What an amazing network you have set up for stagers across the country, what a connection.
Thanks for your recommendation, I won’t let you down! God bless, Kristin Register" (Note from Barbara: I only give personal referrals to Gold and Diamond Level
ACCESS TO DESIGNER TRADE DISCOUNTS
You'll gain access to our list of companies where you can get up to 50% off (sometimes more) of products and services for your business and personal needs.
ACCESS TO LEGAL AND INSURANCE SOURCES
You'll gain access to companies who can provide legal forms, legal advice and liability insurance for your business.
600 BUSINESS LETTER TEMPLATES
Don't fret about what to say in a business letter. We've got plenty of generic templates that give you business
language and terminology, but also legal terminology and safeguards. Customize them on your letterhead
in Microsoft Word or a text editor of your choice.
DISCOUNTED ACCOUNTING SERVICES BY CPA
If you need help setting up your business and choosing the right legal entity (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole Proprietorship), and you need help with your tax returns,
we've got a top CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to give you discounted services.
HOW TO TAKE EXCEPTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS
FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO
Learn the tricks of the trade that magazine stylists use to enhance their photographs and draw the reader into the ambience of the room. Beat your competition
with your stunning portfolio of unmatched superior quality, style and beauty.
EXAMPLES OF POWERFUL MESSAGE BRANDING
Getting prospects to respond to your marketing messages can be difficult. We've got examples you can use verbatim or
spark your own creativity.
CUSTOM ONE MINUTE VIDEO OF YOUR WORK
Once you complete certification, we'll place some of your photos in a one minute video to showcase your talent and help drive business your way. This is a unique
service that is not available to everyone. See example:
Start Now Before Your Neighbor Does
The time is right! The opportunity
has never been better! But those that get in on the lucrative home staging,
house fluffing, home enhancement, interior redesign, one day decorating business early are the ones that will reap the
Two of my training manuals alone equal 367 pages of hard-core redesign strategies, concepts, ideas,
how to instructions alone. That's just for starters. One book gives you 101 illustrations of
wall grouping design, from the simple to the complex, from two companions
all the way up to gallery walls. Now I've just added another 189 pages of incredible, easy to follow, easy to understand training on furniture arrangement concepts
that virtually take you inside my
mind and teach you how I dissect every room to maximize my client's furniture in the most appealing manner.
My staging tutorial is currently running 216 pages, meaty stuff.
Just imagine yourself having a hefty bank balance at the end of the month to carry forward.
Imagine yourself working smarter and not harder. Imagine yourself having time to treat yourself to a luxurious vacation.
Imagine yourself going into a store and not having to look at the price tag before buying what you like.
Remember, you don't need to be wildly successful at basic re-design to take the
diamond redesign/home staging training. Get what you need slowly - or get everything right now, one price, one shipping charge. Done! That's the way I work, but you choose what's
right for you. (If you want to get what you need one at a time, over time, return to my home page and you'll find all the links there at your fingertips.)
Get Your Personal Brochure Website
Your own SEMI-CUSTOM BROCHURE WEBSITE ABOUT YOU HOSTED ON OUR
SERVER FOR ONE YEAR (RENEWABLE FOR NOMINAL FEE) TO JUMP START YOUR BUSINESS - HELPS YOU
INSTANTLY BRAND YOUR STYLE AND MARKETING MESSAGES AND MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR
PEOPLE TO FIND YOU ON THE INTERNET DIRECTLY OR BECAUSE OF OUR VISITORS SEARCHING
(Examples of Website Styles )
That's right - you submit the details and we'll put up a brochure website
in the domain name of your choice so you can have instant internet exposure and
direct realtors and clients to your online presence. Then we'll link to your
official site in two of the fastest growing directories on the web: The International Staging and
Redesign Directories for double the exposure Sample Page. We advertise these directories every day, spending thousands each month. Many people get contacted before they
even finish training.
Home Staging for Profit (256 pages) will teach you everything you'll ever need to know about how to start
a home staging business for profit. Whether you only want supplemental income, or whether you're looking to build a career, this tutorial covers the whole
gambit from how to get clients, how to interview real estate agents, how to interview home sellers, a 25-page checklist to guide you and which you can even
give out as part of your consultation and so much more I can't list it all here.
Staging Luxurious Homes (232 pages) is my newest, exclusive, one-of-a-kind training on how to find, attract, sell to, service and build a large
list of wealthy clients. Upscale homeowners have no problem coming up with the money to hire you and because they live high stress lives, are only too happy to
have someone handle all of the staging procedures for them. We are the only ones offering this highly intensive, target training. This training is worth the
entire cost of the program all by itself.
Decor Secrets Revealed (25 chapters/PC compatible) will teach you everything you'll ever need to know about furniture arrangement
and accessory arrangement techniques. These are the core design building blocks you will need to be successful as a redesigner. Even if you've had some
formal interior design training before, you should take this training to fortify yourself and serve as a reminder. I've even had other people tell me they learned more
from me in this one eBook on arrangement concepts than they did in all of their formal design classes in college.
Arrange Your Stuff! (189 pages) will teach you virtually everything you need to know to successfully break down a room to it's bare essentials, pinpoint the
natural and architectural focal points, analyze the traffic patterns, nail down the major problems the client has been facing, and develop a design plan that
will be perfect, not only in functionality but in appearance. You'll truly be equipped to take virtually any room, with any given set of furniture and
accessories, and turn it into a "designer's showplace", just by how you arrange what the client already owns. This manual is a one-of-a-kind. No one has
done this before.
Rearrange It! (176 pages) will teach you everything you need to know to successfully do basic redesign, where you go into a client's home and professionally
arrange the furniture and accessories they already own. It goes into all of the business how-to that will help you organize your business, market it, manage it and
grow it. I will be sending you the download instructions for Decor Secrets Revealed immediately, and you can study that while you're waiting for the
rest of the course to arrive by UPS. Rearrange It!, then, should be the first training manual you study when your whole course arrives.
Next you'll want to immerse
yourself in the extra techniques in
Advanced Redesign (200 pages) training, where you'll immediately
learn more basic strategies, but a whole lot more - 10 unique strategies that will help you take your business to the level you probably really want it to go to. No one else
offers you this kind of advanced training.
After that, you should learn the professional techniques that professional installers use to mount any
wall art, mirror, shelf and so on. You'll be faced with clients that have lots of small art and family photographs which you must arrange into beautiful, striking
wall groupings. You need professional techniques to do those quickly and effortlessly.
I know you'll be raring to go as soon as possible and start having fun in your new business venture.
So to help you here, I've put together a Musical CD Slideshow of 140 slides of some of our before and after pictures to help you until you get some of your own. A picture is worth a thousand
words, so our CD is worth 140,000 words. What better way to show your prospects exactly the kind of dramatic improvement a professional redesign can do for them.
You'll get one of these to get you started quickly and easily. Don't worry about what you'll say to people - just let them see the slideshow and it'll do most of the "selling"
for you. You can always order more through our a la carte program too.
Don't try to tell sellers what home staging is all about. Show them using our
121 slide home staging musical slideshow CD that features before and after pictures of
home that have been successfully staged for sale all across the country. It also clearly points out the benefits of hiring a professional stager like you.
It's great for when you're new and you don't have any pictures of your own.
You'll also get a copy of my softcover book,
Wall Groupings: The Art of Arranging Art and Photos. This breezy manual included 101 illustrations of wallgroupings, from the simple to the complex, to train you
properly on designing wallgroupings for clients. You'll
love the training you'll get in this one of a kind book
exclusively offered here.
Don't forget the handy furniture sliders (set of 4) that make moving heavy furniture across carpet super easy.
I'm also including a set of 4 furniture sliders for use on hard floors, such
as hardwood, tile, vinyl and so forth, as well as the steel furniture lifter to help you easily move any piece of furniture, no matter how heavy,
all by yourself if need be.
Next I'm also including a set of custom designed
stationery for you: 500 business cards and 200 announcement
cards. All elements of
your Stationery Pak are designed to match and will
include all of your personal contact information. With several
styles to choose from, you'll have the look you want right off
Flower Power (15 chapters) is an electronic book that will teach you all of the secrets of
how to create beautiful flower arrangements so you can custom design them for your clients as an added bonus to augment your other services.
No Wait! This Still Isn't All . . .
You'll also begin your road to Certification, and not just certification in one business,
but guaranteed certification in BOTH businesses (redesign & staging), which I also offer here. But instead of going through the
process with a chance to fail, we guarantee you that you won't fail. We won't let you. We'll work with you as long as it takes to ensure you reach a level of competency where
you will be certified to offer talented redesign services and home staging services to your clients. You'll still have to go thru the process, but we'll help you with extra training if you need it, to assist you
in any way possible to achieve that level (VALUE: $1500 - If we have to work more with you to guarantee your success).
You'll also get a list of
419+ Redesign/Staging Business
Names (VALUE$ 59.95). Pick one and use it (after checking with your county
Fictitious Business Name department to make sure it isn't already in use in your county). Or use the list to trigger an idea for your own unique business name.
And you'll get all of the regular free bonuses and the monthly business newsletter promised elsewhere on this site,
PLUS a free copy of the current Color Trends Report ($29.95 value).
And let's not forget to extremely valuable ability to write to me or call me for personalized, on-going help any time you
need it. There will never be any additional charge for this mentoring program. You get the personal help of a world class redesign trainer at your fingertips.
I'm available by email at any time and you can even call me and get me. So you can't lose, so long as you are willing to learn and you actively following the instructions
and directions and guidance we provide for you.
Start Making Money Right Away
You could be advancing your
business in about 5 minutes from now by ordering your Diamond Deluxe Combo Training Program online right now.
Get it all now - or get it slowly by going back to our home page and going to each individual training program one by one. You'll first receive your download instructions
for Decor Secrets Revealed so you can start your training immediately. You'll download this product and read on your computer. It only comes as an
you're working your way through the design training in this eBook, we'll be processing the rest of your order and getting it off to you by UPS by the next business day. By the
time you finish training in the design concepts, you should be receiving all the rest of your materials. Full instructions will come as to how to access the free bonuses
Enjoy These Free Bonus Gifts Too
BONUS 1 You will be given my private email address so that you can ask me questions that pertain to your own situation. We'll even talk about your business by phone.
You'll be able to have me help you personally whenever you need it in a more personalized way. Two clients will make you back more than enough to cover
your entire training program - so how good is that? You'd have to get a lot of clients to recover from the high priced seminars out
If you paid me privately, it would cost you
$10,000 and be a great investment for your business. But I promise I will be
here long term to help you. I consider this your Success Insurance if you
use it properly. You get to pose questions. You get to submit ideas. You get to
say, "Hey, this is how it has worked" or "It's not working. How can you help
My competition mostly runs out on you after the
seminar. I'm quite the opposite. I want to ground you. I want to
develop you. I want to instill my mindset in you. This is
Since there is a huge interest among re-designers and others in home resale/staging
concepts, I've expanded on the subject, devoting an entire chapter to it in Advanced Redesign. But
more than that, I've also put together an exhaustive check list/estimator
of 251 things you can do as a home stager and get paid for to
help you consider every possible service and detail, then estimate the time
it would take to do it and arrive at a reasonable cost estimate to quote to
You'll also get my monthly Business Building Newsletter, that is filled each month with additional training
to help you build your business to the level you want it. I include my own personal experiences, tips and tactics and strategies for marketing and promoting your
products and services. I put a lot of time and energy into my newsletters. I make myself available to you by phone and email too. People are often very surprised
when they call and find that I answered the phone. Why do I answer the phone instead of a staff member? Because I want to be accessible to you. I want you to
know that it's pretty easy to reach me - at least it is right now.
You can't sign up for this newsletter. You have to qualify to get it by becoming a trainee.
"Dear Barbara, Thank you for getting back with me. I
also wanted to take this time to tell you how much I
appreciate your monthly letters!!! Kimi Young"
"Hi, Barbara: I just wanted to drop you note to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy your
newsletters and find them most helpful! Thank you for giving us so much support." - Leslie Saez
Whenever I have someone write or call me for help, and it's not possible for me to serve them because of my schedule or distance from my office, I always look to
my list of Diamond Trainees and give my referral to them to handle. I can't promise I'll have referrals for you, but I do give out many referrals every month and the
Diamond Redesign/Staging trainees are the benefactors of those.
As a Diamond Trainee, you will receive referrals from me if (or when) someone contacts me looking for a redesigner/stager in your area. I do not give out
referrals to any trainees unless they have gone through the Gold or Diamond Redesign/Staging course. Naturally, if you follow through and submit your full contact
information for the Redesign Directory (which you will receive at no additional charge for life), visitors to the Directory will be able to contact you
directly. But regardless, I only give out referrals myself to Gold or Diamond Trainees. This is another one of the bonuses you will receive.
To sweeten the deal even more, I'm also going to throw in a free copy of Great Parties! Great Homes!, my electronic book on how to decorate for the most
magnificent parties and how to host smashing parties, or merely become an enticing guest at someone else's
party (VALUE: $29.95/PC Compatible). This eBook will teach you:
- The standard ways to place a table setting
- Six international table place settings
- Four ways to fold a table napkin
- Eleven table cloth sizes and how many people each will accommodate
- Nine types of glassware
- Seven types of knives
- Ten types of forks
- Ten types of spoons
- Nineteen table decorating styles
- Eleven ways to shape bouquets
- Four hundred twenty seven flowers and what they stand for
- A simple party planning guide
- A guide for planning parties for 50 guests or more
- Seventy rules of dining etiquette
- The responsibilities of hostesses, hosts and guests
- Fifty conversation icebreakers
- Tricks for remembering names and faces
- Fifteen ways to keep a conversation going
- Five more ways to extend conversations
- Twenty four ways to become a good listener
- Ten top tips for great listening skills
- Six topics to avoid at a dinner party
- Eight conversation killers to void
- Six ways to exit a conversation gracefully
- Eight ways to continue a relationship after the party is over
- How to choose your decorating style
- Four basic decorating styles
- Eleven common psychological associations of color
- How to choose your decorating colors
- Seven principles of good interior design
- Ten goals of good interior design
- Is wallpaper worth the cost and effort?
- Tips on the care of your wood furniture
- Seven ideas for decorating with photographs
- Sixteen ideas for decorating with unusual objects
- Four things to avoid in your decorating
So you get all this additional training in party decorating, entertaining and decorating tablescapes, all as an additional bonus for choosing the
Total Value of Bonus Gifts:
Quite honestly, no one has covered
the subject of redesign this thoroughly - no one. Suffice it to say, this doesn't need to
offer a bonus at all, other than to answer any questions you might possibly have when you're done.
And that's already promised to you in Bonus #1.
But I'm trying to make this training as complete as possible, so you won't be left high and dry ever.
People who know, know that having your personal mentor is worth far
more than the price of the product itself, because making the application to
your personal situation is where the true difficulty lies in learning anything
But I'll be here for
you, advising you and helping you every step of the way, so long as I breathe
and you need me. You have my word on that!
So What Are You Waiting For?|
Within minutes you can start building your business in a myriad of ways you've
probably never thought about doing. Within just a few minutes you could be on your way to maximizing your full potential,
pulling out all the stops. You can start your initial training with the eBook (which you will download and read on your computer) while you wait for the rest of
the materials to arrive. You could literally be doing that in about 5 minutes from the time you place your order. ;
You do have to work at it, I won't kid you, so if
you're lazy, this isn't the training program for you. But if you really want to make top money, if you crave enjoying the peak of success,
then this is the right place and the right time. If so, go get your credit card right now and let's get you going. The ordering process is quite simple.
You can order your copy through our Secure
Server on line and get instructions on how to download it on to your computer
in less than 5 minutes, or you can FAX, phone or mail in your order, using the links
below. It takes longer that way, but it's up to you.
Order now. Cause if you wait, I guarantee
you'll never do it and five years from now you'll be regretting it big time as a competitor moves in and takes the business
right out from under your nose!
Ground floor opportunities don't come along all that often.
Redesign is just beginning to really take off. Most people
haven't heard of it yet -- but many have.
Either way, that's good for
you, but only if you act soon. Right now there's very little competition
and you can jump in and go! But first you need to learn how from someone
who has done it for years! If you're in an area that has competition, you better find out the advanced strategies before your
competitors do so you can take over the scene. You definitely want to gain the edge and this is the perfect training program
to help you do just that.
YOUR DIAMOND DELUXE COMBO
reserve the right to change the contents and pricing without notice. Some
items included are not shown in the picture. Some books and CDs may have a
different cover but the contents are the same. Shopping cart always has up-to-date pricing and contents.
If you order by
Deluxe Combo Training Program (which
gives you virtually everything you need for 2 dynamically related businesses in one) will only be
a low, low
(an instant savings if you were to purchase the items individually, plus you save on shipping charges, can place your
order in one convenient step, get guaranteed double certification and a
lifetime listing in two International Directories PLUS your own semi-custom website and a complete
business stationery package plus lifetime inclusion in the members-only
site for on-going training and support.
$1199.95 for Continental USA (plus S/H)
$1235.95 Canada|Alaska|Hawaii, which includes S/H
Need a payment plan?
See alternative options for enrolling in one of our Diamond courses: Payment Plan.
For your personal library, we give you 3 eBooks and
6 manuals (equivalent
to 1400 pages - no one in the industry does as much), all the promotional and management tools you're likely to need, business listings, certification,
and website, so there is no stone unturned on any aspect of either business.
(For those in Canada/Hawaii/Alaska your
charges are slightly higher, including airmail shipping.)
You could literally pay for the entire course with just two half-day or one full-day client!
We give you 3 eBooks and
6 manuals (equivalent
to 1400+ pages), all the promotional and management tools you're likely to need, business listings, certification,
and website, so there is no stone unturned on any aspect of either business.
(For those in Canada/Hawaii/Alaska your
charges are slightly higher.)
You could literally pay for the entire course with just two
clients or less!
you're getting over $399+ in free bonuses too because each product that makes up
this package also comes with it's own free bonuses, added to the ones listed
Don't Delay - Prices May Be Going Up Soon
That's a tremendous bargain (you don't even know yet) considering that you won't find this
type of training any where else for any price and you could easily pay several thousand dollars for seminars and classes that don't cover nearly the ground
that we do (I know of a training program for stay at home moms that costs over $5000 in Britain).
One major competitor in redesign
is charging 2.5 times this price for a home study course
which doesn't include any kind of advanced program and doesn't include staging.
On top of that, it's really difficult to know who out there is really qualified to teach you this business. Do you want to take a chance on them? Go check
out their websites and compare. We know you'll come back here after you do.
Then ask yourself these important questions:
- What is it worth to me to learn how to double, triple or maybe even quadruple what
I'm now earning?
- What is it worth to me to leave my competition in the dust?
- What is it worth to me to become THE HOME STAGER or REDESIGNER
in my area that everyone is talking about?
- Do I want all the advantages of a true experienced redesign/staging mentor
teaching me, who has been doing this business since 1983 or do I want
some novice who couldn't as a consultant and decided to try
training instead or has only been online a few months trying to copy our
If you've been considering spending $2000-3500 for a seminar, class or
teleconference, you might get decent training (though I've heard many
horror stories). How many clients will it reasonably take to recoup your
training cost, equipping you in only one business, not two? It will take
a few, but it is unrealistic to think you can become professional this
quickly without spending some serious money on your business training
and tools and web presence.
delay as this price may go up at any time. You're not going to find an
advanced strategy training on redesign AND staging out there any where, I guarantee it.
This is an incredible deal, even at two or three times the price.
Barbara Jennings, Author/Consultant/Trainer
The fastest way to order is directly from the Secure Server Order Form link below. Keep in mind that when
you use our order form on our Secure Servers, we can email you the instructions to get any software version within your program within 5 minutes so you can start
Secure Server Encryption
Our Shopping Cart is hosted at a secure site called Veracart.Com and all information posted is automatically encrypted
for your security. You may check the status of their security certificate at any time during the checkout
process. Look for the Secure Status Image and click on it.
- Click Here to Invest
with Peace of Mind Through Our Online Secure Server
- Click Here to Invest
with Peace of Mind Through Our Online Secure Server
Need a payment plan?
See alternative options for enrolling in one of our Diamond courses: Payment Plan.
You can order by check with our FAX or Mail-in Order Form.
Simply print this order form out and send it, along with your payment.
After we receive your order and payment, instructions will be sent to you via email.
Click Here to Invest by Phone, Fax or Mail
P.S. - Remember My Free Bonus Gifts
P.S. Remember you're going to
get all of my training, and all of my "tools of the trade" in one single,
convenient course - PLUS you'll get over $2500's worth of bonuses, guaranteed
double certification, your own semi-custom mini website, a lifetime listing in the Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory
and so much more. You won't
learn interior redesign and home staging from any other place that is so
thorough and affordable that gives you all of the support you'll find here!
And as far as support goes, the same day I receive your email with one or more questions, that's the same
day you'll get a response back from me, all tailored to your personal situation and at no additional charge. You'll get your own
personal mentor and instructor by email. That's my personal promise to you.
2003-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com