"After years of helping friends “Stage” their homes, and watching HGTV religiously, I simply googled “Home Staging” and got access to many websites offering training
. . . I feel the training I’ve received is far superior to
others. After working directly with a Home Stager who was educated in a 3 day seminar, I feel much more equipped to handle situations using real design principles and have a much better resource for how to set up my own business (Gold Staging Course Trainee) -
"Barbara, thank you so much for the delightful video! What a wonderful
surprise!!! You do such a nice job, thank you! I received your newsletter
today and I really appreciate your comments about my portfolio - thank you
for everything - Dena Badger"
Just a note of thanks for our phone conversation after Wallgreens ruined my film. I felt much better after speaking with you and I have almost completed my written exam as well as photographing all the rooms I need for the portfolio to be tested. Waiting for one friend to return from vacation.
I want to wish you a very safe and happy trip as you continue to make memories with family that is so dear to you. I can't wait to hear about your experience. I will call you when you return so you may fill me in, and I will bring you up to date as to when I will be sending things your way.
The gal that was the recipient of my gift certificate from an organizational function called, and next week I will be helping her with a color consult. I'm a bit nervous, however psyched. She is a psychoanalyst, and wants her window treatments done by December when her daughter returns from school, however needs to choose colors first.
Once again thank you soooooooooooo much for all your patience and kind words, they helped me get through this very tough setback enormously. Amazing what some kind and understanding words can do for us. Be safe, and have a great time!! May health, happiness and good fortune follow you and your loved ones every day of your lives.
"Dear Barbra, Sorry that I haven't written to you sooner, but
we got home from vacation about a week ago. When I got home a was so anxious to
get started. I love everything that I purchase from the Diamond combo training.
I was so excited to start and I have already finish reading the
Decor Secrets, Great Parties! Great Homes, Where's there's a wall there's
a way and the Home Staging. Your training books are so good that every time that
I started reading one page I couldn't wait to read the next one. There's
so many wonderful idea's. I have learn so much already and I'm anxious now
to start my next training book and home enhancement CD's. It was way more than
than I expected. I was love my designer bag, the 3 room files with the magnetic
sheet for the floor plan and also the file holder. The diamond combo is well worth
my money. Well, I better go now and start reading.
God bless and have a great day.
"Hello Barbara! I just wanted to send you the link to my company's
website . . . and say
thank you again-without your wonderful training and guidance, I don't know if I
would've gotten to this point! I officially opened for business yesterday, and
through word of mouth I have 2 appointments booked for this week, and a
presentation booked for next week with a new real estate company! - Shelly Landry"
"Anyway, I have been reading the manual and although I am
pretty confident with my limited decorating abilities, it is great to know
that i am on the right track. I can't put it down!! If I had discovered
your website earlier, I could have saved myself a whole bunch of $$. . . . I can't believe that you would have
time to write that incredible manual and still do all the other stuff!! - JOY"
"You'll actually have to evaluate each and every idea and concept
independently and make some hard choices on the ones that will be right for you,
letting the others fall by the wayside temporarily because there simply aren't enough hours
in the day to do everything. But instead of buying each part of my full training program one at a time, you can now get everything you need all at once in
program that gives you extra free bonuses, saves you time and saves you money too
- and is loaded with tools of the trade, many of which are totally exclusive.
"I received yesterday my Diamond Program so I also downloaded the eBook.
Wow! I am sooo pleased! I have learned more in one evening, night and this morning
(needless to say I got only 4 hours sleep) than I have in many, many hours of design
classes! I paged through everything very quickly, reading snip here and there.
Despite having worked for 7 1/2 years as a cabinet/closet/storage/kitchen designer
I realize now I have only been touching the tip of the iceberg of what I could and
should be doing to capitalize on my talents. I can't wait to read more! I'll let you know how my appointment goes. With much thanks, Mary Margaret Connolly"
"Well, if someone needs "proof" that this stuff works...it happened here
folks! Barbara, as I mentioned the "whooper house" had been on the market 9
months and needed to sell in 5 weeks or the owner was going to loose her
new house that is being built. In that 9 months, I did found out there
had been one flimsy offer and financing didn't go through.
I staged the home Friday afternoon getting it ready for the first of 5
open house Sundays. . . . Saturday
afternoon an outside realtor unexpectedly called to see the house. Her
clients were relatively sure they were going to put a bid on another
house but were willing to look at one more house.
The house wowed them and they wrote up a contract that afternoon on this
Well, being a good realtor, Rosemary, held the open house today, as
scheduled, and the owner received another offer!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! The
bidding war is on!!!
I am tickled pink! And hopefully, one of the offers will be just the
right one to get the home sold. Just wanted to share,
"I wanted to let you know that I have been slowly delving into the course work (and really enjoying it!) to begin my own business. I have been a teacher for 28
years and just had enough. I've had a passion for interior design for most of my life, and just felt it was time to take the plunge - so at the end of the school
year, I resigned from teaching and am hoping to get my business going by September. I am continually awed by the depth of your website and business in general. There isn't anything that I can't find with the click of a mouse... the information is
endless. I am very impressed with the business you have built and what you are willing to share with your "students". Thank you for being so thorough; it is a
great help to people like me who are fist timers. - Marylou Pritchard"
"Decorating has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Years ago
my Father said (like most Father's) find something you love to do and figure
out a way to get paid for it. I was in a successful business for years, but, I just didn't enjoy what I was
doing as much as decorating. I was always asked to help friends, family and
neighbors with their décor dilemma's and I really enjoyed that more then
anything I've ever done. Fast forward to February 2005 when I ran across Decorate-Redecorate.com online
and had the pleasure of talking with Barbara Jennings. I have to admit I usually
do my homework when I have to make a big decision and starting a new career is
a HUGE decision. However, my first conversation with Barbara Jennings and I
was sold. I started immediately and was completely blown away by the massive amount of
information in her course books. I can't tell you how impressed I was. I
couldn't put those books down and I felt so knowledgeable and more
prepared each page I read. Well, now we are well into July 2005 and I just received word that I am
officially certified and my certificate is on it's way. I'm still
pinching myself. I started working for a very successful real estate company in my area
and I am doing all of their home staging. There is no way I would
have been able to get this job if it wasn't for Barbara Jennings. She gave me
the knowledge and confidence to go for it. Barbara was there EVERY step
of the way. I also just got a job offer from one of the best interior
decorating companies in my area and I start in August. I have never been this
happy and I will always be so grateful to Barbara and Decorate-Redecorate.com.
(By the way...the reason I received the job offer was because the owner had
heard through the grapevine that I took this course)." (Tina Beene, CRS)
"Again, thank you so much for all your wonderful training you have put together. I am in the process of re-reading everything because I am picking up different things this time around now that I have been out
there and tried a few projects. You have so much more detailed helpful information than any other materials I have purchased. I am so excited about my new career!!!
- Victoria Guillett"
"I have now completed all the manuals for the course . . . I must say that I am absolutely
overwhelmed (in a good way) with the information that I have absorbed
throughout your Gold Program, it was way more than I expected. I definitely
got my monies worth. One other thing I would like to thank you for is Chapter 25 of Decor Secrets
Revealed, your eBook. I am not an extremely religious person, but I cannot tell you how important
that chapter was to me at the time in my life in which I read it. Your
words helped me to make one of the most difficult decisions in my life, it
really hit home. It made me focus of the most important members of my
family - my husband and children. For twenty years my husband and I allowed
our extended family to run our lives in a way that made us compromise our
lives and our children's lives as well as our beliefs. Chapter 25 allowed
me to re-focus what was most important in my life and I re-read it on a
regular basis to make sure that I don't forget it. Isn't it funny how your
words about a subject (decorating) that is such a passion for me, could
change my life forever. Again, I cannot thank-you enough. Again thanks for replying so quickly and look forward to your reply. Thanks, Judi L."
"Barb, I just
couldn't wait to tell you how excited and ecstatic I was to receive all of
you're e-books and printed books. They were sensational; easy to read and
understand, filled with personal stories and experiences, and full of valuable
information. Most of all the personal support I received everytime I called.
You were always there. Thanks for brightening up my world with you're redesign
and decorating techniques. Judes Ziemba"
"I basically just switched the dining table with the black chairs to make a cozy conversation area at the end of the room and put the dining table in the front of
the room off the kitchen bar. Then, of course, “shopped” within her house to find accessories and artwork to create a more pulled together look. I suggested painting
the dining chairs black for a bit more contrast. My client loves the new look and hired me to do the rest of her house with which we are almost finished.
The entire house is coming together beautifully. Thank you for all your training, newsletters, and support! - Sharyn Hutchinson"
"I can't tell you how impressed I am and I haven't even finished half of
your materials. I look so forward to having my "Barbara" time everyday. I will
always be so grateful that after researching which route to take in my training,
I found you first. Being in the Wedding industry for so many years and writing a certification
course (approved by the state of California then going nationwide) I THOUGHT I
WAS THOROUGH! You blow me out of the water. I will keep in touch. Thank you for just being you." - Tina Beene
GOLD TRAINEE 2008
"I think the ways you describe your experiences and incorporate them into the training arena are exceptional. I know how hard it is to get on paper what you are thinking and what you want to say and my hat is off to you for being
able to accomplish that in the expert way that you do. Kudos to your abilities. - Barb Combs, Fairfield, OH"
DIAMOND TRAINEE 2008
"I feel so empowered. It has really changed me in that not only have I
bettered myself by learning a new field of work, but your spiritual outlook
and thoughtfulness and care you give each individual student has made me
want to be all that I can be. Thank you for that. - Sharon Hendrix, North
Las Vegas, NV"
GOLD TRAINEE 2008
"I feel the training I have received has been very useful and interesting. I have learned a lot, despite my minor in interior design. I like the website and I like the books: Home Staging for Profit, Decor Secrets Revealed,
Advanced Redesign and Rearrange It. - Katie Green, Fardo, ND"
DIAMOND TRAINEE 2008
"The training that I have received is all encompassing, very thorough and
I've gained more confidence that I can now go out on my own. - Barbara
Smith, Palm Harbor, FL"
DIAMOND TRAINEE 2008
"I feel it is a great course. You really have a way of making it interesting and the learning process is awesome. - Theresa Creel,
Thornton, CO "
GOLD TRAINEE 2008
"The course was terrific. It is very difficult to convey what you are trying to get across in written words. I believe you did an awesome job of making everything easy and understandable. - Chanda Humphries, Fairfield, OH"
GOLD TRAINEE 2008
SEPTEMBER 2008 - "Fabulous, uplifting newsletter!
No matter what your position is at this moment, everyone can use an
uplifting and supporting message!!!!
Thank You for this invaluable service,
DIAMOND TRAINEE 2008
"I am very pleased with the information contained as well as the personal support and support materials available. I certainly feel a lot more confident about going out and offering my services than I did before I took the training.
There is some redundancy between the books if you buy the entire Diamond line so it is not as overwhelming as it first appears. That said, it is still much more information than the other courses provide. I was impressed with the
practicality of the information. I am sure the advice contained will save me from making many mistakes I might have made otherwise that could have cost me more than the price of the training. This course is an excellent value for
the money when you compare it to the other options out there. It offers a nice balance between design training and training on how to run a staging/redesign business. You have an excellent package combined with the ability to consult
with you, making your program the best out there. - Victoria Guillot"
The Sapphire Staging and Redesign Course - Our Most
Powerful Path to Outrageous Profits in Your Bank!
Hello, I'm Barbara Jennings and it's my pleasure to be your guide.
First off, let me quickly mention that the above video does not mention
our newest course - the Sapphire Combo course but you'll find the details
But first, I'm here to help you understand the real opportunity you have to get instant
training that is thorough, easy to follow, easy to understand and easy to
execute. It will give you the confidence you seek, answer your
questions, challenge your thinking, excite you, motivate you, encourage you and
sustain you in your quest for a profitable and enjoyable business in home
staging and interior redesign - two fast growing industries today.
Before I tell you about this course, let me point out just what has gone into creating it for you so that you'll capture a glimpse of why it is so superior to all other
courses, seminars, classes and online programs out there.
8 TRUTHS ABOUT TRAINING IN THIS BUSINESS|
1) To date it has been developed, improved, revamped, updated no less than
When I first started putting this course together, I noticed that most trainers taught strictly by conducting expensive seminars. They hyped and promoted the absolute need for "hands on" training, claiming you couldn't possibly learn any other way. Of course
this was far from the truth. I became the first
trainer to offer home study courses in staging and redesign a decade ago
and now many have tried to copy my philosophy.
2) I also noticed that most people prefer to study at home with a great set of manuals that thoroughly explain the overview of the business, but also get down to the real specifics. So to date I've written
and published 17 manuals and eBooks that leave no stone unturned. I'm not talking about short pamphlets or booklets
either - I'm talking about legitimate, fully developed manuals - each in excess of 150-250 pages long
giving you over 1900-2300+ pages of high powered instruction. I know you aren't interested in
just theory - and you shouldn't be interested in shortcuts - but you do want practicality. So I've made them extremely useful, bringing
you multiple check lists and forms, pictures and explanations - all sorts of beneficial food for thought and very
explicit instructions of what to do, what to avoid and why.
3) It didn't take a genius to know you don't want to be stuck exclusively and totally at a computer
for your training. I'm confident you want flexibility in the training process and you also enjoy a measure of variety in the style of how
you learn. So my course is comprised of a combination of 3 electronic books
(for clarity and speed of starting and they are loaded with over 1000 colorful pictures
and illustrations) AND 10 in-depth manuals (so you literally have
your own reference library in your home to keep forever). I also developed an
in-depth private "members only" website for you to provide you with even more
quality and exclusive training, articles, statistics, trade discounts, videos, downloadable forms and more.
4) I knew you wanted practical tools of the trade to help you actually do the work for
your clients. So I pulled together
the most practical tools that I use every time I do a project and I included them in the course so
you don't have to buy them separately and pay extra for them. And, just as important, I created top notch promotional aids for
you as well so you have things
you can use immediately to promote your business which will lead to your first clients and first profits.
5) I also recognized how important an official designation or certification
would be to you, so I implemented a phenomenal process that will make you proud
and give you the confidence you seek and deserve to be competitive and well
respected in the industry. Your designations will be two fold and the fees are
already included in the course.
6) Since having a web presence is so important, I've created an inexpensive
way to fast track your new business on the web, giving you your own website and
two directory listings on two highly visible websites. These, of course, are also
included in your course - and what's more - these are lifetime listings.
7) Lastly I knew you wouldn't want to be alone in the process and it was
important to you to know I'd be there long term to advise you, encourage you,
help you, answer your questions, keep you up to date and keep finding ways and
products to help you long term. So that's why I've created a free discussion
forum for you (without any renewal or membership fees to pay), why I give you'll
lifetime access to everything - something no one else out there will do for you.
And further, you'll be receiving monthly support with insightful
newsletters and free personalized email support.
8) It's also why I've negotiated a very special deal to get you a personal
marketing expert to work with you for 30 days to get your business off to the
best, most practical, most powerful start possible - all a part of my top course
ever put together. More about this expert later. She's highly trained in
marketing and public relations and you'll thoroughly enjoy working with her.
Because her work is customized to your situation, we severely limit the number
of students who can take this course to give you maximum service and attention.
If your order goes through the system and you get a receipt, you will know that
you have made it into this elite group of students. If your order is declined,
then this course is temporarily full.
In summation, it is my goal to give you the absolute maximum yield out of the whole experience that you can possibly get - both monetarily and creatively - both personally and professionally.
JUST WHAT IS THE
Sapphire COMBO COURSE?|
The Sapphire Combo Course is the most
comprehensive course available anywhere with over 2300 pages of down to
earth training, exclusive promotional
sales aids, my personal expertise to work privately (via email and/or phone) with you for 30 days and the best tools in the industry. It offers our most comprehensive selection of training, visual aids, tools, internet marketing strategies and on-going support.
Let us not forget we currently offer 90+
on-demand videos, audio interviews and video slideshows for unbelievably great training
in the private training site by Barbara Jennings and other industry experts.
NOTE: Not all items are included and
we reserve the right to make changes without notice or make substitutions where
deemed necessary. For current information, read below or check our Shopping Cart
under the course category of your interest.
However, this course is just for those superior individuals who know how to study, know how to apply what they learn, aren't afraid of following directions,
have leadership qualities, love people, love decorating and aren't afraid to try
something new and different. It is for people who aren't afraid to tackle
something new or something that makes them feel anxious.
Obviously there are many, many people who don't meet that level of criteria.
Only you know if you are or not.
But if you love to be challenged and you love the idea of making huge profits in a
business staging homes and rearranging furniture
(actually two services together), then keep reading. I've got a jewel of an opportunity
to share with you.
THE ACADEMY OF STAGING AND REDESIGN
At the top of this page are drop-down menus that will take you to other sections of my programs. But this page, and this page alone will tell you about my
all inclusive COURSE called the Sapphire Combo Course. It is the premier
course (there are two
LESS INCLUSIVE ones). You could say it will give
you The Works! because it literally includes ALL of my training (both in design and business) and ALL of the tools, sales aids, support systems and operations that
have taken me 9 years to develop.
NOTE: Course subject to change without notice. Shopping Cart always has up-to-the minute details on pricing and contents.
Not all included products and services are pictured here.
Some items may have been discontinued and replacements added or new products
Currently Included in the Course:
You Will Also Get:
- 90+ On Demand Videos, Audio Interviews and Video Slideshows
- Home Staging for Profit Manual (256 pages)
- Home Staging in Tough Times Manual (210 pages)
- Advanced Redesign Manual (200 pages)
- Rearrange It Manual (176 pages)
- Wall Groupings! (149 pages)
- Staging Portfolio Secrets (264 pages)
- Staging Luxurious Homes (228 pages)
- Getting Paid for Home Staging (192 pages)
- Home Staging for Yourself Checklist (105 pages)
- Staging Purse Sized Portfolio (38 pages)
- Arrange Your Stuff Workbook (186 pages)
- Do's and Don'ts of Staging and
Redesign (239 pages)
- Set of Four Carpet Furniture Sliders
- Set of Four Hard Floor Sliders
- Presentation Folders
- Two Redesign and Staging Musical Slideshows on CD
- Staging Powerpoint Presentation & Script CD
- Redesign Powerpoint Presentation & Script CD
- 100 Postcards (50 each of staging and redesign)
- Dual Certification Certificate (upon completion of requirements)
- Personalized Website in Domain Name of Your Choosing
from Our Samples (hosted for one year; renewable for nominal fee)
- Two Lifetime Priority Directory Listings
- Monthly Newsletters, Many Bonuses, Reports, Mentoring (see below)
- Lifetime All Access Private Training Website
- Decor Secrets Revealed eBook
- Great Parties! Great Homes! Networking eBook
- Flower Power eBook
Exclusively Just for You:
- Me as your own private business tutor for 30 days. I will be at your
disposal to give you personalized and private advise in all phases of
your business. This private service is to be activated by you when you
feel you are ready for it after you've absorbed the training and gotten
your business off the ground. We will work together via email and/or
phone to tailor the training and methods just for you. Since my time is
extremely valuable and not something people can purchase, this component
of your course is really, really exclusively reserved just for Sapphire
What This Course Will Give You
This course will give you all of the insider secrets, tactics, strategies and training you could dream of getting.
It includes everything you would expect to get and a ton of stuff you won't be
expecting. In a nutshell, you'll get:
Don't get me wrong. Nothing just falls in your lap. If it did, everyone
would be doing it. You do have to work at your business. The core concepts
to staging a home are actually easy and common sense. But I've developed the
most creative, the most thorough and extensive training program in the world
(since 2002), together with powerful, professional sales and marketing aids,
to ensure your success if you just do as I recommend. Over 30,000 individuals have walked through some aspect of my courses
and training before you and we enjoy an A+ rating with the Better Business
- How to Start a Business Staging Homes
- How to Start a Business Redesigning Homes
- How to Link Both Together Into a Thriving, Creative Career
- How to Use a Plethora of Tools I've Developed to Shorten the Road to Success and Do Most of the Work For You
- Personalized and private help for 30 days by me and on and on and
When you consider that the average person only remembers 10% of what they hear at
a seminar, and they get headaches if stranded at a computer, you'll quickly see
the value of our Mixed Methods of training (eBooks, manuals, online, phone
With that in mind, let's discuss in detail what's included in the Sapphire Combo Course
- which gives you lifetime access at no additional charge.
TESTIMONIAL - "This course is worth its weight in gold
- rather diamonds and Sapphire. I cannot imagine a more comprehensive tutorial anywhere. This has been one
of the best life choices I have ever made. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. - Audrey Schechner"
While some of our competitors claim that home staging is only a real estate business, and not a decorating business
(because they don't know how to teach design), if you don't have solid interior design
knowledge and skills, you may get a business started, but you'll fail to sustain it. You must be good at design too. That's why we've poured so much time and
energy into bringing the finest training you'll find on the key elements of design that you'll need to know. Here's a brief overview of just one of the
design modules in your program:
- There are over 600 images in the eBook to illustrate what you're learning
- How to Assess a Room so Your Arrangements Look Exceptional
- How to Assess Your Lifestyle for Functionality As Well As Beauty
- How to Arrange Your Room for Intimacy and Relaxation
- Where and How to Begin Your Redecorating Arrangements
- My Personal Tools of the Trade and How to Get Them
- Where to Place the Major Furniture - What Is the Major Furniture?
- 11 of the Most Common Arrangement Solutions That Will Solve Most Any Room Dilemma
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture and Create the Designer Look You've Always Wanted
- How to Create Intimacy That Your Family and Friends Will Enjoy
- The Little Known Trade Secret Most Designers Don't Even Know
- How to Arrange the Entire Room and Amaze Everyone With Your Creativity
- How to Make a Room Sparkle and Come to Life
- How to Create Spectacular Furniture Groupings That Show Everyone You're Really Good
- The One Essential Ingredient You Need to Get Peace of Mind
- The Art of Displaying Your Art and Accessories and Add Pizzazz to Any Room
- How to Virtually Eliminate Every Architectural "Blemish" in the Room
- The Easy and Proper Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- How to Conquer the Two Most Misunderstood Concepts in Interior Arrangements
- How to Balance Unity with Variety in Your Decorating
- One Decorating Element Every Room Should Have
- 21 Arrangement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 50 (or more) Before and After Pictures Using What the Owner Already Had
- Easy Decorating and Redecorating Strategies for the Living Room, Family Room,
Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
That's one of the core design training components. But then you need to learn how to converse easily with people in social settings
and decorate for parties.
Why social settings, you ask? Good question. Social situations are where a huge amount of business begins to be conducted.
These could be meetings, networking groups, parties, volunteer organizations, one on one situations. They could be events you host yourself or ones you're invited to
attend. Whatever the setting, social events are necessary happenings when it comes to building a business and you want to be confident in getting the most out of
them. So we have a specific trainer that teaches you all about them and how to be a great hostess and guest. It also teaches you how to throw dynamic parties and
offer decorating services to your clients as part of your many services. In this trainer, you'll learn:
- The standard ways to place a table setting
- Six international table place settings
- Four ways to fold a table napkin
- Eleven table cloth sizes and how many people each will accommodate
- Nine types of glassware
- Seven types of knives
- Ten types of forks
- Ten types of spoons
- Nineteen table decorating styles
- Eleven ways to shape bouquets
- Four hundred twenty seven flowers and what they stand for
- A simple party planning guide
- A guide for planning parties for 50 guests or more
- Seventy rules of dining etiquette
- The responsibilities of hostesses, hosts and guests
- Fifty conversation icebreakers
- Tricks for remembering names and faces
- Fifteen ways to keep a conversation going
- Five more ways to extend conversations
- Twenty four ways to become a good listener
- Ten top tips for great listening skills
- Six topics to avoid at a dinner party
- Eight conversation killers to void
- Six ways to exit a conversation gracefully
- Eight ways to continue a relationship after the party is over
- How to choose your decorating style
- Four basic decorating styles
- Eleven common psychological associations of color
- How to choose your decorating colors
- Seven principles of good interior design
- Ten goals of good interior design
- Is wallpaper worth the cost and effort?
- Tips on the care of your wood furniture
- Seven ideas for decorating with photographs
- Sixteen ideas for decorating with unusual objects
- Four things to avoid in your decorating
Before the core of your materials have arrived, you'll have a chance to learn about floral arrangement design so you can add this service to your growing list
of revenue streams.
We're going to teach you, not only how to build a staging and redesign business, but how to maximize your profits by offering other services and
products as well. Flower Power (15 chapters) is an electronic book that will teach you all of the secrets of
how to create beautiful flower arrangements so you can custom design them for your clients as an added bonus to augment your other services.
It's creative, fun and easy once you
know the basics. This training will take your design training another notch higher and really mold you into the kind of arranger and designer you've always dreamed
By the time the rest of your course arrives by UPS, you'll have had plenty of time to absorb these 3 eBooks and you'll be well on your way to completing the design
portion of your training. From here on out, the rest of your essential training will be in printed manuals for greater flexibility and ease of training.
Now for the core of your basic home staging business training.
This manual is updated continuously, so you'll be getting the most current version available. It is the introduction to the
business of conducting a home staging business from your home. It has been hailed as the absolute best basic business guide on the subject. We've packed it with
virtually everything you'll need to know to get start and build your career business.
Here are just some of the topics we'll cover:
- The History of Home Staging
- What Exactly Is Home Staging (Home Enhancement)
- The Psychology of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Benefits You Can Expect as a Home Stager
- Why Home Staging is So Effective
- Statistics of Why it Works
- The Art of Home Staging and Enhancement
- The Top 10 Mistakes Sellers Usually Make
- The Top 10 Most Common Problems
- 16 Ways to Identify Do-It-Yourself Sellers
- What a Home Stager Does
- What Separates the Stager from the Seller and Agent
- How to Identify a Home's Faults
- How to Identify a Home's Assets
- How to Portray the Home's Full Potential
- How to Identify What Is Most Important Immediately
- How to Turn The Situation Around for the Seller
- Guerilla Marketing to Overcome the Marketing Challenges
- Concepts of Staging that Differ From Decorating
- How to Evaluate the Time Factors for Staging a Home
- What Kind of Expertise is Needed
- Attitude and Skills That Are Needed for Success
- The Role of Interior Design Knowledge in the Process
- 4 Crucial Aspects to a Professional Image
- 16 Ways We Support Your Success
- The Top 5 Real Estate Corporations
- How to Find Agents Who Suit You
- How to Find Sellers Who Suit You
- Four Top Ways to Build a Clientele
- 16 Sources for Building a Referral Network
- How to Identify Consultation Seekers
- The 3 Top Benefits to Sellers
- Taking Your First Steps and What to Do
- Effective Ways to Present Services to Agents
- 44 Important Questions to Ask Agents
- How to Negotiate Terms With Agents
- How to Meet With Sellers and What to Do First
- 48 Crucial Questions to Ask Sellers
- The Right Ways and Sequences to Tour the Property
- How to Use the Checklists to Evaluate the Home
- How to Develop Winning Estimates That Beat the Competition
- Making Recommendations to the Seller
- Quick Guide to Pricing Your Services
- What You Should Always Get Before Starting Any Project
- A Quick Guide of 20 Tips to Home Enhancement/Home Staging
- 17 Quick Start Steps to Successful Staging
- The 12-Step Process Overall Guide
- 16 of the Most Common Things to Remove
- 65 Things You'll Probably Need in Your Tool Box
- 25 Types of Props You Might Want to Inventory
- Our 9 Steps to Carpet Care and Stain Removal Guide
- Quick Guide for Polishing and Care of Wood Furniture and Floors
- Choosing What to Repair and What to Paint
- 7 Types of Paint and Our Quick Guide to Choosing Paint
- How to Advice Sellers on Styling
- 12 Types of Vendors You'll Need
- The 2 Essential Concepts to Powerful Home Staging
- 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- The 5 Top Steps to Any Home Staging Project
- 6 Top Feelings Your Seller Wants and Needs
- 15 Basic Furniture Arrangement Tips
- How to Handle the Seller's Possessions
- A Unique Addition to Put in Every Room
- A Unique Addition to Add to Every Box of Removed Items
- A Complete Moving Tips Guide
- 25 Page Check List Covering The Most Common Rooms and Areas of Any
- 9 Items the Seller Should Do At the End
- 11 Additional Services You Can Offer for a Complete Package
- The 10 Critical Factors of Good Interior Design
Guerilla Marketing Tactics for Staging Homes
- The Easiest Way to Organize Your Prospects Without a Computer
- Your Best Source for New Clients
- 8 Powerful Ways to Garner New Clients
- How to Get Appointments
- The 4 Questions Everyone Wants to Ask You
- Three Top Ways to Announce Your Services
- How to Manage Phone Discussions
- How to Manage Cancellations
- 5 Crucial Components to a Great Home Stager
- A Home Stager's Initial Key Ingredient
- All About Control, Feedback, Fees, Referrals and Testimonials
- 5 Critical Things to Do at the End
- 5 Factors in Determining Your Fees
- All About Quoting Your Fees
- 22 Typical Expenses and How to Use Them to Your Advantage
- 12-Step Sequence for Managing Your Business
- All About Legal Structures, Names
- 2 Licenses You'll Need
- 9 Important Steps to Building a Powerful Business Plan
- 7 Key Factors for Setting Up a Budget
- 5 Keys to Financial Organization
- Creating the Right Marketing Materials
- 2 Types of Insurance You'll Need
- Tips on Autos and Taxes
- The Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic for Consultants
- How to Implement the Top Guerilla Marketing Tactic
- 14 Steps To Free Promotion for Your Business
- 32 Ways to Create a Buzz About Your Services
- 7 Websites That Will Help You Succeed
- 3 Other Ways to Garner Clients
- 6 Ways to Get People to Call You
- Why Most Businesses Don't Succeed and How You Can Avoid Failing
- Your Personal Seven-Step Guerilla Marketing Plan
- 5 Ways to Reach Your Niche Market and Convert Them to Clients
- Promotional Case Study
- 15 Essential Factors You Need in Your Plan
- 26 Ways to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- 7 More Questions to Ask Yourself
- The 4 Most Important Strategies for Success
- How to Become a Leading Strategic Force in Home Staging
- 6 Tactical Questions You Must Answer
- 4 Essential Factors for Your Marketing Strategy
- 8 Ways to Provide Value to Your Clients
- 18 Things That Influence Business Strategy
- The 4 Tops Strategy Options You Should Know
- Questions and Answers
- Other Helpful Resources
Access to Exclusive Design and Staging Videos
- 47 Staging Tricks of the Trade Photos and Descriptions
- Multiple Color Before and After Pictures of Staging Projects
- Exclusive Design and Staging Videos in Protected, Private Locale
You'll also get trained in the basic business concepts for the interior redesign
or redecorating business.
Interior redesign differs from home staging. The goals are completely different - almost opposite, in fact. When you're
working with a redesign client, the owner will continue to live in and enjoy the home indefinitely. So you'll be helping them establish their personality through
their decorating. In home staging you'll be eliminating personality from the dwelling so that it will appear to the greatest number of buyers. That is a big difference.
You live in a home one way; you sell it another way.
There will be some overlap on business set up practices, but here are some of the topics we'll cover in Rearrange It!
- 12 benefits you will personally receive from a redesign business
- 8 keys to becoming successful
- 13 areas a re-designer will address on each project
- 2 key ingredients needed to be effective
- The one thing every consultant needs
- The essence of an interior re-designer's knowledge
- 4 keys that make the difference in the long term
- 10 ways to present a professional image
- 3 crucial elements every client should receive
- 11 ingredients essential for entrepreneurs
- 5 ways to identify your target market
- 1 specific qualification every prospect must pass
- 3 ways to define the needs of homeowners
- The 9 most common mistakes homeowners make
- 3 excuses prospects give
- 3 criteria you should require before you set an appointment
- How to identify what homeowners need most
- How to define a need from a want
- One great method to organize leads and turn them into clients
- 9 ways to generate referrals which lead to more clients
- How to identify the best people to help you promote your business
- 3 top ways to generate leads
- 3 essential ingredients for a website
- How to get 5 new leads at every function you attend
- How to contact leads and prospects
- How to respond when prospects contact you
- 6 common questions prospects will ask you
- How to discuss issues on price
- How to use direct mail, flyers and brochures to promote your business
Preparing for Appointments
- Tips on how to pick a business name
- How to manage phone discussions
- One crucial step necessary before leaving an appointment
- How to graciously manage cancellations
- The importance of a Pre-Check
- The most essential accessory you should take along
- How to get others to promote your business for free
- How to generate leads over and over again
- How and where to advertise your business
- How to turn prospects into clients
- How to make the phone work for you
Going on Appointments
- What to take on appointments
- The 5 most critical etiquette rules you must follow
- 25 tools you're going to need with you (well, maybe not all of them)
- 3 ways to create the right first impression
- How to maintain control in any situation
- The best way to find everything you need for a room
- How to interview clients so you know just what to do first
- How to clarify a client's needs and wishes
- 20 starting questions you should ask
- How to respond to the answers you get
- 2 crucial ways to protect yourself and avoid the pitfalls
- How to preserve the room when you arrive
- How to measure a room and what measurements to take
- 11 rules for traffic patterns and why they are essential
- How to survey a room for hazards and eliminate them
- How to properly and quickly assess a room
- The first element you should focus on
- The 2nd element that needs attention
- After the first 2, what next?
- The most important ingredients to add personality to a room
- The 16 most common styles
- 25 ways to express your client's taste
- Easy tips on the care of wood furniture to give your clients
- The 10 major goals of good interior design
- 3 crucial ways to get client feedback
- Methods for collecting your fee upon completion
Setting Fees, Marketing and Legal Stuff
- How to get an instantaneous testimony
- How to get an instant referral
- How to preserve the final result
- How to advise clients on future purchases
- One thing you should always leave behind
- One thing you should do immediately following an appointment
- How to comfortably stay in contact with your client afterwards
- Why you should retain relationships with clients
- 9 ways to win friends and influence people
- 5 ways to select the right fee
- How to set your income goals
- How to be comfortable with your fees
- How to add extra value to your services
- What kinds of ethics you should maintain
- How to quote your fees confidently
- 22 of the most common expenses you should expect
- The all important guarantee you should offer
- How to select your legal structure
- How to choose a good business name
- 3 licenses you may need and how to get them
- Tips for managing payroll (if you have employees)
More on Marketing and Becoming Professional
- Getting a powerful mission statement
- 9 essential ingredients for a good business plan
- 5 key elements to include in a start-up budget
- How to create custom invoices
- What type of bank account you should open
- How to set up your phones at home
- Managing a business address
- How to develop marketing materials
- 8 ingredients for a good brochure
- 2 types of insurance policies you need
- Tips for tax preparation
- The most powerful way to promote your business for free
- 14 steps to get free promotions
- A sample you can follow
- 32 ways to promote your business
- 7 places to submit stories of interest
- The pitfalls of traditional advertising
- Website optimization tactics
- The best viral advertising and how to get it
- Other methods that generate leads
- How to cope with a changing economic climate
- How to get a constant flood of new ideas
- The Savings Rule
- The Strategy of Pre-eminence
- 4 questions you should always ask yourself
- 21 sources for additional help
- How to grow your business faster
- The one essential ingredient that makes a huge difference in growth
- 6 elements to dynamic growth
- 6 ways to outperform the competition
- 4 key factors you should include in your strategies
- 8 ways to satisfy a client
- 18 essential elements to world-class strategic marketing
- 4 major options to choose from
Interviews, In-depth Marketing and Lots of Other Goodies
- Interview with a top re-designer in Kansas
- Interview with a top re-designer in Rhode Island
- A sample design consultation plan
- 6 steps on how to get people to call you
- Why most businesses aren't getting referrals
- 5 steps for getting referrals
- A 7-step marketing plan
- 5 ways to reach your niche market and convert them to clients
- A real case study for free publicity
- 26 ways to stay organized
- 15 essentials for a great marketing plan
- Publicity referral services
- Questions and answers from real re-designers
- How to get professional tools and sizzle your services
Staging Luxurious Homes is also part of your advanced training.
This manual covers the business side of
developing a huge clientele among the upscale community where you live. Wealthy homeowners operate by a different standard and mindset from the rest of the population.
In order to work and profit from this segment of your community, you need to understand their mindset and develop a higher level of skills.
Chapter Two will teach you how they think, how they work, what
motivates them, why they become dissatisfied.
Chapter Three gives you the six main methods of making contact with
Chapter Four teaches you 12 dynamite ways to meet wealthy prospects,
and gives you the keys to 33 highly targeted women's associations where you can
become known and valued by thousands and thousands of high income prospective
clients. And that's not all. You'll be taught 9 different ways you can structure
your business to capitalize on these highly prized relationships, plus you'll
learn about the 12 rules for governing your professional conduct to ensure your
Chapter Five will teach you the differences between quality prospects
and the rest, the secrets to what drives their decisions, how presenting your
services to them needs to be different from the main stream prospect, the 3
critical aspects you absolutely must give them.
Chapter Six identifies the essential ingredients necessary for
getting a relationship started, 14 steps that move you in the right direction,
another 10 to take as you progress, 12 things they need from you in order to
trust you, 4 styles of operating that will make them respect you professionally,
when/what and how to ask for what you want, and so much more.
Chapter Seven deals with your appearance, etiquette, image, wardrobe,
first impressions, vocabulary, plus a lengthy segment on how to attract the
affluent. I break it all down for you with lots of strategies and concepts and
tactics, even great to use for other types of clients and prospects.
Chapter Eight focuses your attention on how to sell to affluent
prospects, developing your personal Credo, 12 all important tenets you should
make part of your overall motto and philosophy, 9 killer ways to reach out to
prospects, and page after page of other helpful tips.
Chapter Nine is all about pricing, how it differs or doesn't from the
mainstream, how to simplify giving quotes that take the guess work out of
Chapter Ten covers how to service wealthy clients and gives you some
examples of where some companies have missed the mark totally, so you don't fall
into those traps, including a detailed Credo tailored for the upscale market
adapted from one of the most well-known service oriented mega corporations on
the planet who rose to prominence on the commitment to their Service Creed.
Chapter Eleven discusses the pseudo-affluent, how to recognize them
and avoid them.
Chapter Twelve teaches you 7 key elements on how to become a member
of the affluent society in your area. Motivational, if I do say so myself.
Chapter Thirteen is a complete checklist of specific steps you need
to take on a daily basis, 37 things you must do, 43 things you must not
do, managing the Monday Morning Blues and a whole lot more.
- Chapter One discusses who the affluent are and defines them for
you. You'll learn where the largest concentration exists, 4 distinctive ways
they got wealthy.
Staging Portfolio Secrets will teach you critical techniques to get clients easily.
Staging Portfolio Secrets is one of my newest manuals of little known but highly effective strategies on how to create a powerful business portfolio. But it goes
much further and trains you how to use your portfolio to get new business over and over again. In turbulent times or during economic growth times, you cannot afford to miss out on the concepts you'll learn in this manual. Getting face to face
appointments with the most targeted people you need as clients is the core of this training, along with the step by step process toward creating a visual portfolio that will focus on your strengths as they relate to the home staging industry.
You'll get this manual automatically with your course.
Just read the topics I cover:
- Building a Six Figure Home Staging and Redesign Business
- Discovering Your Accomplishments
- New Ways of Thinking
- Keys and Wall Bangers
- Pulling Together Your Strengths
- Pulling Together Your Biographical Information
- Writing Copy That Sells
- The Referral Letter
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper and to the Top Real Estate Agents, Home
Owners and Executives
- Preparing for the Interview
- The Referral Interview
- Dress Codes for Interviews
- Reading their Face Language
- Tips for Photos and More
- How to Shoot the Best, Most Attractive Photos
- Using Humor
- Getting All the Testimonials and Letters of Reference You Can Use
- Using Success Stories Effectively
- How to Use Your Portfolio
- Presentation Cases
- Layout and Design Ideas
- Using the Web to Promote Your Portfolio
- Bonuses and Additional Resources
- Useful Forms
Getting Paid! Easy Financial Strategies for Home Stagers and
One of my
newer books, Getting Paid covers a very neglected topic that is essential to home staging in particular. Many books cover the subject of
how to get business and how to do projects in all kinds of industries. But no one really writes about how to make sure you actually get paid for your work. In this guide I'll teach you powerful strategies and tactics you can take that will make is really
impossible for someone to skip out on paying you for your work. It's essential to staging because quite often you're involved in doing the project over many days and it involves so much more than just arranging furniture. So you want to protect yourself as
best you can, especially when economic pressures are everywhere.
(Paperback, 191 pages).
- How to Make Sure You Get What You Want – 5
- Don’t Act Like an Elephant – 6
- Know What You’re Worth – 7
- Cultivate This Important Habit– 9
- Work on This Important Aspect– 10
- Get Comfortable with This Topic – 11
- Avoid Working For or With These Types– 12
- Know What You Want to Get – 13
- It’s Not What the Market Will Bear Or Is It? – 14
- What Things Are Not Your Friends - 19
- It’s More Than Getting an Agreement or Contract – 24
- Three Types of Positions to Take
- Positioning - What is it? – 36
- How to Recognize the Salable Property – 37
- How Distance Can Help You – 41
- What to Focus on Rather Than Features – 41
- Important Points to Make to Agents – 44
- How to Separate the Serious From the Non-Serious – 45
- Arriving at an Agreement – 47
- Effortless Clue About Paperwork – 49
- How to Pass the Flinch Test – 50
- Restraints That Will Hamper You – 53
- How to Protect Your Reputation – 54
- Making Sure Your Business Conduct is Right - 55
- Answering the Question: Is the Customer Always Right? – 61
- How to Turn a Negative Into a Positive – 66
- Legal Action is Always a Possibility – 68
- How to Limit Your Deals the Smart Way – 71
- Collecting the Data You Might Need – 74
- The Best Time to Close Your Deals – 77
- The One Thing You Want to Always Be – 79
- The One Thing You Always Want to Do – 80
- Why It’s All About Compensation – Not Deals – 82
- One Last Protective Strategy – 86
- Learning How to Face Reality – 87
- Sometimes Tough Love is Required - 88
- More Ideas, Aids and Tools – 92
- Top Paint Companies in USA - 117
- A Handful of Successful Stagers – 124
- Landing the Project So You Can Make a Profit - 134
- Learning to Receive - 138
- Turning Profits Into Riches - 141
- What is Your Net Worth? - 144
- Managing Your Profits - 146
- Focusing on Your Opportunities - 147
- Focusing on Promotion - 148
- Overcoming Promotional Resistance - 151
- My Final Challenge to You - 152
- Questions and Answers - 154
- How to Make Sure You Survive Hard Economic Times - 163
- Twelve Tips for Success - 163
- Reasons to Advertise in a Tough Economy - 166
- Coping with Changing Times - 168
- Publicity Still Pays Off - 171
- Master the Art of Talking Points - 172
- Black Belt Marketing Strategies - 174
- Surviving the First Ten Years - 181
- Additional Resources - 185-191
This is the only comprehensive tutorial you'll find
anywhere at any price on this subject! It's 191 pages (6x9) of no nonsense home staging
financial strategy training.
Home Staging in Tough Times just added to help anyone in a down market.
Tough Times Call for
FROM THE BACK COVER - Whenever consultants face challenging times, either economically or personally, the need for deeper, fresh, compelling business tactics and strategies becomes more necessary, even vital for survival for some entrepreneurs.
Home Staging in Tough Times brings together some of the most cutting edge marketing strategies in the home staging industry ever put in print, teaching readers how to think and operate “outside the box” and meet the challenges of the times with a deep passion, a high ethical standard and well-deserved hope.
Readers will be introduced to a host of practical tips, ideas and concepts never before published by Barbara Jennings, national best selling author in the industry. Jennings doesn’t just give theory, but she makes the more difficult applications for readers, filling her pages with a multitude of examples, forms, sample letters, sample promotional articles, encouragement, creativity and so much more.
Her easy going conversational style is personable and makes for a pleasant read.
Learn how you can ratchet up your profits from your home staging business, generate more clients in new and unusual ways that work especially well in down markets and keep your business prospering no matter what circumstances
currently surrounding you.
Let me tell you briefly about what type of information you can expect to receive:
- Chapter One deals with changing your mindset from what has worked in the past to what needs to work for you in the present and future. You might think this goes without saying - but it actually needs saying and explanation too. Unless you change
your mindset from the standard one to a more creative, "outside the box" kind of mindset, you won't get it and your business might not survive.
- Chapter Two focuses on some more cutting edge tactics for promoting and marketing your business. I'm going to come at it from a different angle than what I teach in my basic training. You're going to discover some more in-depth strategies that
you may not have thought of before and see how you can apply them in a down market - a market in which they thrive even better than an up market.
- Chapter Three will discuss how you can orchestra projects and deals in a cashless manner so that it doesn't matter if you have any cash or not and it doesn't even matter if your client doesn't have any cash. You'll learn all about this type of
business dealing and I'll give you the theory, but then I'll also adapt it for you within our industry. This should challenge you enough to come with some additional ideas and nuances of your own.
- Chapter Four delves deeper into the cashless and creative thought process, tactics, strategies and mindset that can propel your business to new heights in all sorts of ways - way beyond the norm. You'll discover that you're not even limited to your
own business but that you can expand and repeat these same ideas in a multitude of ways. Your profits could literally explode.
- Chapter Five - This is the practical chapter because it's filled with form after form after form that will help you pull all this together into the kind of cohesive unit that will serve as the base for all your ideas, tactics and strategies. You know,
I've taken a lot of seminars in my day and read a lot of books. Many have been very, very good - but they would have been soooooo much better if the authors had included practical forms and steps to serve as a thought-provoking guide and organizational tool.
I've done all that for you. Not to worry.
- Chapter Six is a frank discussion of how to hire some of the most critical vendors you'll probably need for your home staging services. It is included because these businesses are not only sources for cashless deals but because they are excellent
sources for you to leverage your business through and with. But if you don't have them lined up and allied to you, you won't be able to take advantage of them to build your business - and help them build their business at the same time.
- Chapter Seven gives your my closing thoughts and feelings and is a brief motivational piece. You know, when times are tough, we all need to band together to help each other. We need to break down the negative feelings of competition and see that
competition and changing times can act as a blessing in disguise. It is a message of hope and a challenge to renewed motivation.
- Chapter Eight refocuses you on some critical resources I've made available to help you in your business. I'm devoted to my readers and students and I'm not interested in steering you into training or products that you don't need. On the other hand,
I would be remiss as your mentor and teacher if I did not at least mention them so you can avail yourself of them if you choose.
This manual is 210 power-packed pages, 8.5x11 full sized format.
Advanced Redesign is also part of your advanced training.
Advanced Redesign is yet another manual that will teach you the importance of
developing multiple streams of revenue by adding what we call "back end" products and services. There are many ways to approach clients and they have many different
kinds of needs and wants. The more services you offer, the greater your profits, so we'll load you up with many ideas - too many, actually, to do all of them. But
pick and choose what works for you.
Paint and Color Consultations
Holiday Party/Special Occasion Decorating
Exterior Holiday Decorating Services
A Decorating Shopping Service
Relocation and Move-In Services
Real Estate Ready to Sell Service
Serving Blended Families
Serving Downsized Families
Workshops and Speaking Engagements
Isolating Your Strengths
Creating Displays and Vignettes
Public Speaking Tips
Fees You Should be Charging
Why Some Re-designers Are Successful and Others Are Not
The Psychology of Selling Redesign Services
The Best Ways to Present Your Services
The Psychology of Maximizing Your Profits to Clients
How to Maximize Your Profits
10 Killer Ways to Maximizing Your Products
More on Getting Referrals
Ways to Keep Clients Coming Back for More
Guarantees That Have Power
9 Tools for Building Customer Loyalty
How to Exhibit at Trade Shows
The 6 Top Accessories Clients Usually Don't Have
The Top 61 Design Centers in the USA
More Tips on Pricing Your Services
10 In-depth Chapters on the Top Ten Strategies to Redesign Super Stardom
Selling Home Resale/Staging Services
Our exclusive 251 item checklist of things you can be paid to do as a home stager (bonus)
The top business forms you'll need tailored for our industry (our exclusive forms -if you see these selling elsewhere,
they stole them from us)
- Revisiting the Ten Most Basic Re-design Strategies
Do's and Don'ts in Home Staging and Redesign - 101 Case
You'll be thrilled at the inclusion of this one-of-a-kind book. You won't find this anywhere else because it's just another one of our exclusive manuals. It's filled with
101 case studies of actual, real, bona-fide rooms that have either been staged or redesigned by a wide variety of students all across the nation, Canada and elsewhere. You'll see
the way the room looked prior to professional help and how it looked afterwards. I'll point out the problems inherent in the room, what was done to improve the room, and teach
you what could have been done or should have been done to take the room to full completion. You'll learn from the mistakes and successes of others in the industry
in this 200+ training guide. What could be
better than that? Is there any doubt that we offer the most
complete training anywhere?
Arrange Your Stuff is a core design trainer.
This workbook type manual is another way of teaching you the all-important
design skills necessary for home staging and, in particular, interior redesign. Many of our students keep this manual in the car, so that if they
are ever in a home and having difficulty resolving an arrangement problem, they can easily slip out to the car for a "refresher". This manual is
filled with drawings, albeit roughly drawn, that shows you the major furniture configurations you can utilize, one of which should solve the
dilemma no matter what the room looks like. You'll refer to this manual over and over again.
I guarantee you, that if you learn the basic concepts I've laid out for you, that you'll be able to
successfully arrange any room in your house, any house, any time, anywhere, no matter what you own, for the rest of your life! How can I be so sure?
Because the design principles you will learn have been used by interior designers for decades and they will be the same concepts used for decades to come -
no, for centuries to come.
You see, while styles change and color trends come and go, the arrangements concepts last forever! So once you know them
and understand them, you'll be about to successfully arrange any room at any time for as long as you live. How great is that?
Here's what you will get:
- 150 definitions of furniture styles and types and the parts that make up most furniture
- A thorough discussion of the 9 most important design concepts you should know before arranging any room
- The 5 elements every room should have
- The 5 areas where most people fail in their decorating attempts
- A discussion of what is style
- A discussion of what your lifestyle is
- 38 common furniture styles and types (and some uncommon ones too)
- The 19 most common furniture arrangement layouts (know these and you'll be able to resolve just about any room at any time)
- 31 actual living rooms and family rooms that I have redesigned, including the layout of the room as I found it, and anywhere from 1-5 additional layout ideas for the same
room using the same furniture or trading out some for furniture from another room in the home
- The 4 most common layouts
- The Flanked Fireplace Arrangement
- The Parallel Sofa Arrangement
- The L-Shaped with Club Chairs
- The Asymmetrical Arrangement
- The Angles L-Shaped Arrangement
- The Angled Arrangement with Recliner
- The Angled Fireplace Arrangement
- The Sectional Arrangement
- The L-Shaped Sectional Arrangement
- The Split Sectional Arrangement
- The Two Recliners Arrangement
- 3 Modern Layouts
- The Grand Piano Arrangement
- The TV/Fireplace Separated Arrangement
- A Bay Window Arrangement
- The Wall to Wall Fireplace
- The Extra Wide Traffic Lane
- The Angled Arrangement
- 3 Small Room Arrangements
- The Parallel Arrangement
- 2 Duo Purpose Arrangements
- TV in the Corner Arrangement
- The Corner Entertainment Center
- 4 Arrangements of a Typical Living Room
- 3 Arrangements of a Typical Family Room
- 3 Solutions for The Asymmetric Fireplace
- 2 Solutions for The Camelback Sofa Arrangement
- 3 Solutions for the Family Room/Dining Room Configuration
- 2 Solutions for the Angled Fireplace
- 4 Solutions for a Small Living Room
- One Large Family Room Arrangement
- 5 Solutions for the Unused Upright Piano
- 2 Solutions for a Difficult L-Shaped Living Room
- Coping with a Long Room and Angled Fireplace
- 5 Solutions for the Sofa/Chaise/Large Screen TV Dilemma
- 1 Great Room Arrangement Solution
- 2 Home Office Solutions
- The Long, Small Apartment
- Creating the Small Office Area
- Managing Multiple Entryways
- The Large Entertainment Center
- The Duo Fireplace
- The Sitting Room
- 2 Solutions for a Small Condo
- 3 actual bedrooms that I have rearranged in several different ways, all equally beautiful and functional
- Little Improvements for a Master Bedroom
- 6 Solutions for the Same Master Bedroom
- 2 Solutions for a Small Bedroom
- 16 pages devoted exclusively to training on how to arrange accessories and decorate walls with art
- The Secrets to Great Accessory Arrangements
- The Traditional Art Grouping
- The Contemporary Symmetrical Grouping
- The Contemporary Asymmetrical Grouping (2)
- A Bedroom Asymmetrical Grouping
- Keys to Overlapping Art
- Defining the Right Proportions and Formats for Narrow Walls
- One Secrets for Gallery Walls
- Designing Long Halls
- Before and After pictures of over 20 rooms that I have personally rearranged for clients
- All of my handwritten notes that point out the problems of each room and how I chose to resolve those problems - it's like taking a peek into my personal
interior redesign noteBook
There has never been a book like this
published by anyone anywhere at any time! Just look at some of the pages in this
189 page manual (8-1/2x11 size, comb binding).
Here are two examples of some of the pages in the manual. As you can see, there are illustrated drawings of the rooms, together with my handwritten notes to
direct your attention to specific issues that this room presented. Below the drawings are easy to understand explanations of the specific problems faced for that
room, followed by drawings of how I rearranged each room.
In many cases, I'll give you 2-6 arrangements of the same room so it will be easy for you to see
the concepts being applied. You see, with most rooms, there are several different ways the room can be arranged successfully. By showing you these differing
arrangements, you'll easily understand the concepts used. You'll never look at a room in your home the same way again and you won't ever feel like it has to
remain arranged in just one way for the rest of your life. You'll begin to see the multitude of solutions you can apply to change the room periodically for a
whole new feeling.
You'll also get a copy of my softcover book
(147 pages). This breezy manual
will teach you everything you need to know about how design
beautiful wall groupings for clients, including all of the
important design concepts, installation tips, lots of
illustrations and photos, do's and don't, a huge selection of
photos of actual wall groupings and much more.
Wall Groupings! picks up where Where There's a Wall - There's a Way leaves off. While there are many more illustrations in the older version (making it ideal to own both copies), you'll find that either choice is an excellent one to learn how to arrange wall groupings in your home. When the first published book sells out, it will not be reprinted, so if you want both copies, be sure to order them both today. We are on our last box of the original book.
Includes the following: 1) Learning the Rules; 2) Illustrations of Groupings; 3) A Potpourri of Actual Wall Groupings; 4) Drawing Your Own Ideas; 5) Templates to Copy; 6) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly; 7) Additional Resources.
HERE ARE SOME MORE
GOODIES TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY AND POWERFULLY|
1) Your Own Personal 5-7 Page
Renewable Semi-Custom Brochure Website
WE WILL HOST IT FOR ONE YEAR
IN A DOMAIN NAME OF YOUR CHOOSING AND YOU CAN RENEW IT OR NOT AS YOU CHOOSE
for a nominal fee.
(See Some Examples)
That's right - you submit the details and we'll put up a SEMI-CUSTOM BROCHURE WEBSITE in the domain name of your choice (so long as it is available) so you can have
an instant professionally designed internet extension and direct realtors and clients
to your online presence. If you already have an official website (not hosted by a competing trainer), just let us know and we'll link to your official site from the The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory,
the fastest growing directory of its kind. Some people get calls instantly,
even before their training materials arrive. And the visitors to this
directory are increasing every day. This way we will instantly
help you brand your business and get out your message by the time you finish training.
WARNING: Don't buy any course which demands you sign a 3-year contract for your website
every year for 3 years whether you keep the website or not (payable annually).
That's $540 in addition to your course fee. And if you don't set it up within 30 days of
starting the course, you lose the website feature altogether with no refunds. You might even be held liable for the 3-year $540 fee regardless. Beware! Beware! Beware!
We have no contracts, no minimums, no time limits and renewal of our student websites
is only $99 per year from when it is initially registered.
3a) Set of 4 Furniture Sliders for Carpeting - Don't worry about doing projects by yourself. With these handy, heavy-duty sliders, you'll be able to move
just about any piece of furniture over carpet that you need to move. I've got a helper these days, but I've done plenty of projects all by myself too. You'll love
these little guys. You can purchase more a la carte if you want - I always take more than one set because I often want to move 2 or 3 pieces of furniture at the
same time and this way I don't have to constantly move the sliders from piece to piece.
2) Lifetime Inclusion in our
Private Membership Training Site which includes even more online training, how-to videos, forms,
designer discounts and additional resources to help you brand, build, promote, advertise and
manage your growing business ongoing. We stay on top of what's happening in the industry and continuously develop products and services that will help you enhance
your business to make the most profits you can. It's not about starting a business; it's about growing it and sustaining it for as long as you want to be in business.
A recent encounter with a woman who described herself as an "old jaded designer", who had switched from full service interior design to one day decorating, is
evidence that even those who may have been successful in the past need to keep up with the paradigm shifts in business and how it is done today or be left behind. We
will help you sustain your business for the long term. Best of all for you, there are
NO ANNUAL FEES to keep your membership, unlike all other organizations.
3b) Set of 4 Furniture Sliders for Hard Floors - And with all the ceramic and wood floors out there, you'll want to be sure and have sliders for moving
furniture or appliances over hard floor surfaces. These heavy duty workers are all the help you'll need. With more and more homes using wood flooring, tile, marble
and slate floors, you don't want to be without these handy little "guys". They make the hole process so easy. I would never go out the door without them.
4) GUARANTEED DOUBLE CERTIFICATION (CSS/CRS)
- To help you with credentials that have meaning and power, we've created our own certification
program. In the Diamond Ruby Course you'll be qualified to
earn certification in both businesses and become a Certified Staging Specialist (CSS) and Certified Redesign Specialist (CRS).
We're not like the high priced seminars
who will give you a designation of some kind just for attending a seminar. That's pretty meaningless
to most prospects you'll talk to later when you're trying to compete in the
marketplace. We'll train you so you'll be able to
pass our no-time-limit, open book exam and submit
your beginning portfolio of work you've done early on to make sure you're
operating at a professional level to ensure your success out in the field.
Portfolio examples do not have to be paid projects - we just want to see you at
work out in homes.
It does you no good whatsoever to lack the ability to articulate design
principles you need to know and it does you no good whatsoever to do inferior
work because of lack of proper preparation and oversight. When you complete your
certification requirements, you'll have attained a much higher level of sophistication and expertise and be entitled
to promote yourself as a CSS/CRS professional. You'll have immense pride in your achievement
and you won't be second to anyone for prestige and respect. You'll also get preferred listings in our main directory to
separate you from the rest as a specialist with distinction.
And did you notice we said "guaranteed" certification. As a Diamond Ruby trainee, we'll help you through the process if you're struggling. We can therefore guarantee you'll
pass. Not everyone does when they apply for it "a la carte". But by going "Diamond", we'll help you attain this achievement
as we want you to succeed, but we want your success to have marketable
strength. Anything less may be unprofessional and we want all our designees
to enjoy superior talents in the industry. We're on YOUR side, unlike many
Consultation Guide to Give Out
This 105-page guide (which you can additionally purchase at a discount in sets of 5 or 10
at a time) will help you present your services to "do it yourself" clients as part of your consultation or as an extra value-added product. They
will marvel at how all-inclusive and helpful it is. So whether you just do consultations or a full staging service, you
should never leave empty handed.
Purchase more of these guides in bulk at a discount, and just pass the cost on to your clients. Then you make money and they
cost you nothing.
For more information on this visit: Home Staging for Yourself Guides.
6) Business Postcard Pack
50 ASSORTED STAGING CARDS
50 ASSORTED REDESIGN CARDS
These cards are generic but have room for you to attach a label or write in
your contact information. They will tide you over until you can make your own
custom products. You'll be given access to a nationwide low cost printer in the
private Diamond website where you can order your own custom business cards,
postcards, letterhead and more. We use them and recommend them highly.
7) Three Promotional Folders
It's always good to have the right materials on hand to give your detail pages a professional look. To start you off right, we're including
printed folders that you can use to manage your supplemental pages, such as before and after pictures, introductory letter, list of testimonials, list of references, pricing sheets, brochures and so forth
(pen not included - design varies).
Three Presentation Folders
8) Two Lifetime Preferred Business Listings
Here is an actual directory page in The Academy of Staging and Redesign - Directory.
We have over 2,000,000 monthly hits to our websites. We host the fastest growing directories on the internet - and we spend
untold hours EVERY month promoting our website. We list your business under your state and each city or town is listed alphabetically so consumers can easily find you in their
local area quite easily. Our directory is the fastest growing directory for Home Staging and Interior Redesign
of any directory on the web. People do their research on the internet these
days, so it is imperative that you list your business online. We'll give you
two listings in two separately advertised directories to maximize your exposure.
You won't find anyone anywhere giving you a lifetime listing. They ALL have
annual renewal fees. As a Diamond trainee, you'll never have to pay another
listing fee unless you want to. We hear almost daily from trainees who
have been contacted from the directory. Many haven't even received their
training materials yet and the directory is bringing them business. I can't
promise that will happen for you, but be prepared - it might.
TESTIMONIAL - "I want to extend a huge THANK YOU from half way across the country for recommending my name and company to a Real Estate Investor
here in St. Paul. I spoke with her today and we are meeting tomorrow to talk about a future relationship for the need she has for a stager. The first project
is a 5 bedroom house built in 1884, which is the style I like most. What an amazing network you have set up for stagers across the country, what a connection.
Thanks for your recommendation, I won’t let you down! God bless, Kristin Register"
9) Access to Designer Trade Discounts
You'll gain access to our ever growing list of companies where you can get up to 50% off (sometimes more) of products and services for your business and personal needs.
10) Access to Legal and Insurance Services
You'll gain access to companies who can provide legal forms, legal advice and liability insurance for your business.
11) Discounted Accounting Services by CPA
If you need help setting up your business and choosing the right legal entity (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole Proprietorship), and you need help with your tax returns,
we've got a top CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to give you discounted services.
12) Examples of Powerful
Getting prospects to respond to your marketing messages can be difficult. We've got examples you can use verbatim or to
spark your own creativity.
13) How to Take Exceptional Photographs for Your Portfolio
Learn the tricks of the trade that magazine stylists use to enhance their photographs and draw the reader into the ambience of the room. Beat your competition with your stunning portfolio of unmatched superior quality, style and beauty.
14) Home Staging Musical Slideshow
Let our 121 beautiful slides to soft music convince homeowners to hire you to stage their home. A picture is worth 1000 words. We'll we've got a host of pictures that should
convince almost anyone that staging is not only a necessity, but a bargain when hiring someone like you.
Now on one CD with Redesign show.
15) Redesign Musical Slideshow
Not to leave out homeowners who plan to stay in their homes, let our 140 slides of redesigned homes do the "selling" for you. Loan them to prospects so they can show
the spouse what a redesigner could do for them. Set to beautiful music, this pictorial showcase will get clients for you
if you use it properly and get additional sets at our discounted price.
Both slideshows are on the same CD.
16) Explicit details on how to hire vendors
for your staging services and projects. Hire the wrong company - disaster! Use these tips to help you weed out the poor service providers from the good ones.
Learn how to furnish empty houses and much more. (32 page report)
- "Dear Barbara,
Thank you so very much for the fabulous video, I was so excited when I seen it. And yes I have emailed everyone I know, to view it. The article you wrote on me was also great, you really have a way of making people feel really good about them selves. I feel like I have won the lottery, by completing this course, and the results are endless.I really do hope I can get some business off of this. All I want to do is watch it over and over, and by the way I wish I could stick my hand in some of the pictures to re-arrange some of the pictures.
. . . Again Thank You So Very Much
Terry Creel ( Terry's Home-Staging & Re-Design )"
17) The Home Staging Powerpoint Presentation Slides with Script
You're likely going to want to make a few group presentations to real estate
agents. Many offices have several agents and it will save you much time and effort to make your presentation to them all at once. Or you might get an appointment
to speak at their association meetings. So having a cool powerpoint show will be very helpful to you. The show does not work on a Mac computer, however, so you must
have a PC computer to show it or have PC adaptability from the Mac. One gal who showed the presentation to a group of agents had them clamoring for more information
as soon as she finished and were saying, "When can you start?"
18) The Interior Redesign Powerpoint Presentation Slides with Script
This powerpoint presentation is geared for speaking to a group of homeowners
interested in decorating. It shows multiple before and after pictures of the impact that great furniture arrangement techniques can have on a room and points out
the benefits of hiring a professional re-designer, such as yourself, to help them in their home.
19) 398 Free Options for Promoting Your Services
Promoting a business these days is very effectively done over the internet. You'll get my exclusive list of 398 related websites that will accept specialized information about you and your business.
It comes in an Excel Spreadsheet and is so fabulous I'm only giving access to it to Diamond Ruby trainees. No exceptions.
You must have Microsoft Excel to see it however. ($400 value)
20) Samples of 5 Actual Tactics Used for Recent Promotionals
- Promoting a business off line or
online is just one of many ways to grow your business. We'll give you samples of 5 recent tactics we've used to promote our business and you can take the idea to create your own.
This exclusive for Ruby Course only.
21) Ten More Dynamic Marketing Gems
You don't have to reinvent the wheel. We'll give you 10 super simple strategies - little marketing gems - so easy to learn and implement immediately that will help you promote your services to anyone at any time, day or night, in any setting.
And you'll have amazing confidence when you use them. We can't tell you more because our competition is always snooping around, but you'll love these and even be able to create some of your own.
22) Highly Effective Methods of Marketing in a Recession
A Multitude of Ways to Promote Your Services
in a Down Market That Are Completely Free to You
- I can't disclose just what this is because of the competition, but you'll get access to great basic and advanced training in highly effective methods of marketing your business with little to no effort on your part.
Especially effective in a recession.
23) 600 Business Letter Templates
Don't fret about what to say in a business letter. We've got plenty of generic templates that give you business
language and terminology, but also legal terminology and safeguards. Customize them on your letterhead in Microsoft Word or a text editor of your choice.
24) Preferred LIFETIME Directory Listings
Once you complete certification, we will make your directory listings stand out from the crowd and give you preferential listings at the top of any group in your city. People will just naturally gravitate to your listing rather than your
25) Your Own Personal Marketing Expert for
30 Days -
Yes, that's right. You get Barbara Jennings as your own private, personal business coach to help you adapt your training to you, your background, your location and your goals and
dreams. Everyone is different. Locations are different. Personalities are different. No two businesses run exactly the same even though in the same industry. So in this course
you'll have the ability to tap the mind of someone whose been a small business entrepreneur for over 40 years. Read more about her
background here: Our Marketing Expert
LOOK AT ALL OF THE FREE BONUSES TOO|
You will be given my private email address so that you can ask me questions that pertain to your own situation. We'll even talk about your business by phone.
You'll be able to have me help you personally whenever you need it in a more personalized way.
Your success is my success, so it gives me
great pleasure to tell you that I was the first person in the industry to offer
this kind of on-going, free mentoring.
You'll also get my monthly Business Building Newsletter, that is filled each month with additional training
to help you build your business to the level you want it. I constantly get
letters about how terrific and helpful the newsletter is. I include my own personal experiences, tips and tactics and strategies for marketing and promoting your
products and services. I put a lot of time and energy into my newsletters. I make myself available to you by phone and email too. People are often very surprised
when they call and find that I answered the phone. Why do I answer the phone instead of a staff member? Because I want to be accessible to you. I want you to
know that it's pretty easy to reach me - at least it is right now.
"Dear Barbara, Thank you for getting back with me. I
also wanted to take this time to tell you how much I
appreciate your monthly letters!!! Kimi Young"
"Hi, Barbara: I just wanted to drop you note to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy your
newsletters and find them most helpful! Thank you for giving us so much support." - Leslie Saez
Whenever I have someone write or call me for help, and it's not possible for me to serve them because of my schedule or distance from my office, I always look to
my list of Diamond Trainees and give my referral to them to handle. I can't promise I'll have referrals for you, but I do give out many referrals every month and the
Diamond Redesign/Staging trainees are the benefactors of those.
As a Sapphire Trainee, you will receive referrals from me if (or when) someone contacts me looking for a redesigner/stager in your area. I do not give out
referrals to any trainees unless they have gone through the Diamond level courses. Naturally, if you follow through and submit your full contact
information for the Redesign Directory (which you will receive at no additional charge for life), visitors to the Directory will be able to contact you
directly. But regardless, I only give out referrals myself to Diamond or
Sapphire Trainees. This is another one of the bonuses you will receive.
So you get all this additional training in party decorating, entertaining and decorating table scapes, all as an additional bonus for choosing the
TOTAL VALUE OF BONUS
So What Are You Waiting For?|
Within minutes you can start building your business in a myriad of ways you've
probably never thought about doing. Within just a few minutes you could be on your way to maximizing your full potential,
pulling out all the stops. You can start your initial training with the eBook (which you will download and read on your computer) while you wait for the rest of
the materials to arrive. You could literally be doing that in about 5 minutes from the time you place your order.
You do have to work at it, I won't kid you, so if
you're lazy, this isn't the training program for you. But if you really want to make top money, if you crave enjoying the peak of success,
then this is the right place and the right time. If so, go get your credit card right now and let's get you going. The ordering process is quite simple.
You can order your copy through our Secure
Server on line and get instructions on how to download it on to your computer
in less than 5 minutes, or you can FAX, phone or mail in your order, using the links
below. It takes longer that way, but it's up to you.
Order now. Cause if you wait, I guarantee
you'll never do it and five years from now you'll be regretting it big time as a competitor moves in and takes the business
right out from under your nose!
Ground floor opportunities don't come along all that often.
Redesign is just beginning to really take off. Most people
haven't heard of it yet -- but many have.
TESTIMONIAL - "I found it
very professional, complete and stimulating. I love the way a Barbara says the
things, in a direct and simple way. I find it great to see how much she learned
by herself and tried to share this knowledge, when others jealousy hide what
they have discovered. - Marina Ribadeau Dumas (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) -
Right now there's very little competition
and you can jump in and go! But first you need to learn how from someone
who has done it for years! If you're in an area that has competition, you better find out the advanced strategies before your
competitors do so you can take over the scene. You definitely want to gain the edge and this is the perfect training program
to help you do just that.
YOUR INVESTMENT IS LESS THAN YOU
YOUR SAPPHIRE COMBO
PERSONAL MARKETING MENTOR FOR 30 DAYS AND THE DO'S AND DON'TS OF 101 CASE STUDIES BOOK|
reserve the right to change the contents and pricing without notice. Some
items included are not shown in the picture, such as members only website,
eBooks, directory listings, certification, website and so forth. Some books and CDs may have a
different cover but the contents are the same. A few items have been
discontinued. Shopping cart always has up-to-date pricing and contents. See
above for current contents.
If you order by
Sapphire Combo Training Program (which
gives you virtually everything you need for 2 dynamically related businesses in one) will only be
a low, low
(an instant savings if you were to purchase the items individually, plus you save on shipping charges, can place your
order in one convenient step, get guaranteed double certification and a
lifetime listing in two International Directories PLUS your own semi-custom website and an
additional advanced training manual plus lifetime inclusion in the members-only
site for on-going training and support - your personal marketing mentor for
(to start when you are ready) - and so much more besides.
For your personal library, we give you 3 eBooks and
10 manuals (equivalent
to 2140+ pages - no one in the industry does as much), all the promotional and management tools you're likely to need, business listings, certification,
tools of the trade, sales aids and website, personal marketing mentor so there is no stone unturned on any aspect of either business.
(For those in Canada/Hawaii/Alaska your
charges are slightly higher, including airmail shipping and insurance.)
You could literally pay for the entire course with just two half-day or one full-day client!
you're getting over $399 in free bonuses too because each product that makes up
this package also comes with it's own free bonuses, added to the ones listed
That's a tremendous bargain (you don't even know yet) considering that you won't find this
type of training any where else for any price and you could easily pay several thousand dollars for seminars and classes that don't cover nearly the ground
that we do (I know of a training program for stay at home moms that costs over $5000 in Britain).
Don't waste your money on over priced
seminars or member sites where you're totally stuck at a computer for ALL your
training and where you'll have to pay monthly or yearly renewal fees forever.
It's so unnecessary!
- What is it worth to me to learn how to double, triple or maybe even quadruple what
I'm now earning?
- What is it worth to me to leave my competition in the dust?
- What is it worth to me to become THE HOME STAGER or REDESIGNER
in my area that everyone is talking about?
- Do I want all the advantages of a true experienced redesign/staging mentor
teaching me, who has been doing this business since 1983 or do I want
some novice who couldn't as a consultant and decided to try
training instead or has only been online a few months trying to copy our
If you've been considering spending $2000-3500 for a seminar, class or
teleconference, you might get decent training (though I've heard many
horror stories). How many clients will it reasonably take to recoup your
training cost, equipping you in only one business, not two? It will take
a few, but it is unrealistic to think you can become professional this
quickly without spending some serious money on your business training
and tools and web presence.
delay as this price may go up at any time. You're not going to find an
advanced strategy training on redesign AND staging out there any where, I guarantee it.
This is an incredible deal, even at two or three times the price.
Barbara Jennings, Author/Consultant/Mentor
Two Ways to Order
The fastest way to order is directly from the Secure Server Order Form link below. Keep in mind that when
you use our order form on our Secure Servers, we can email you the instructions to get any software version within your program within 5 minutes so you can start
Secure Server Encryption
Our Shopping Cart is hosted at a secure site called Veracart.Com and all information posted is automatically encrypted
for your security. You may check the status of their security certificate at any time during the checkout
process. Look for the Secure Status Image and click on it.
BUY NOW - CONTINENTAL USA
BUY NOW - CANADA/AK/HI
TESTIMONIAL - "I found it very professional, complete and stimulating. I love the way Barbara says the things, in a direct and simple way. I find it great to see how much she learned by herself and tried to
share this knowledge, when others jealousy hide what they have discovered. - Marina Ribadeau Dumas, Brazil"
Foreign countries (other than
Canada), please use Canada link to make purchase. There may be a slightly
higher shipping charge added as a separate charge if postage to your country
is higher than to Canada. We have no way of knowing
what those charges will be until we get to the post office, so we are unable to pre-quote the extra shipping. Sorry.
Call us and place your order by phone: (714) 963-3071, Monday-Friday,
P.S. - Remember My Free Bonus Gifts
P.S. Remember you're going to
get all of my training, and all of my "tools of the trade" in one single,
convenient course - PLUS you'll get over $2500's worth of bonuses, guaranteed
double certification, your own semi-custom mini website, a lifetime listing in the Academy of Staging and Redesign,
and your personal BUSINESS COACH for 30 days - Directory
and so much more. You won't
learn interior redesign and home staging from any other place that is so
thorough and affordable that gives you all of the support you'll find here!
And as far as support goes, the same day I receive your email with one or more questions, that's the same
day you'll get a response back from me, all tailored to your personal situation and at no additional charge. You'll get your own
personal mentor and instructor by email. That's my personal promise to you.
2010-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com