Killing Mildew in the Bathroom
Any time you have a moist bathroom, it is the ideal environment for mold and mildew growth. Here are some brief tips to help
you cope or eliminate the problem.
- Leave the door open if you can so that steam can leave the room. If you can't do that, open a window. If you are in a
window-less bathroom, there should be an exhaust fan to help circulate the air and lessen the effect of steam build-up.
- Leave the shower curtains or doors pulled back temporarily so that the walls can dry faster. Then pull the shower curtain
closed to allow it to dry without being stuck together.
- Use a nonabrasive all-purpose cleaner or one that has a "disinfectant" or "antibacterial" label. But before you try any cleaner,
read the instructions. Test it to make sure it will not discolor the surface you are cleaning.
- Use curtains that are mildew-resistant.
- Soap-scum remover will rid you of those ugly tub rings and other hard water deposits where mildew can start.
- The area under your sick is prone to collecting moisture. Keep it dry and clean. Ditto for the floor in front of the tub or shower.
- Launder your bath towels daily - or at least weekly. Hang them loosely so they can dry quickly.
- Never put wall-to-wall carpeting in a bathroom. It collects and holds moisture. Even industrial carpeting is unwise. Should you ever
have a spill or a toilet overflow, you'll be in trouble for sure.
The Lighter Side - Just for Women
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a
distinct slow down in overall system performance - particularly in the
flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable
programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0. and Golf Clubs 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply Crashes the
I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What
can I do?
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, While Husband
1.0 is an Operating System. Please enter the command:
"http\\www.IThoughtYouLovedMe.html" and try to download Tears 6.2 and
forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically
run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse of
the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence
2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will
download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the
background, that will eventually seize control of all your system
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are
unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have Limited memory
and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider Buying
additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Hot
Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.
BATHROOM MILDEW - KILLING MILDEW IN BATH - DECORATE HOME INTERIORS - ELIMINATING MILDEW FROM BATHROOMS - DECORATING TIPS
Get a Free Newsletter
Tired of making decorating mistakes? Subscribe to my FREE monthly Ezine bringing you hundreds of promotional tips
and tricks -- (A $147 VALUE!) All you have to do is send a blank email to our ListManager using
the link below - then confirm your subscription when you get a response from ListManager. |
Subscribe Free Ezine
Free Tips List
Copyright 2004 Decorate-Redecorate.com
Redecorate Your Home, Using the Furniture You Already Own
Become a Decorator and Earn Top Money Decorating
Earn Money as Decorator
Earn Huge Profit as a Corporate Art Consultant
Get Paid to Decorate Businesses
Decorate with Art, Pictures, Mirrors, Plants & Stuff
Decorating with Art
Learn How to Hang Anything and Do It Correctly
Here Are More Decorating Tips
How to Care for Special Treasures
Home Safety Tips for Children
Fight Back! No More Flat Walls
Home Safety Tips for Seniors
Best Use of Closet Space
Wall Murals and Feng Shui
Decorating Tips for Bedrooms
Basics of a Master Bedroom
Other Free Tips List